What is considered an 'Established' Alliance?

What is considered an established alliance?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. VOTE

• More Members
    • Avg Score
    • More Score

More  Members, or More Avg score.

Edited by Lysandre Mackintosh

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

More members has no direct play into it, it is a mix of avg score and total score.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Personally, I think it's age as well.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Once you have your first war, leadership setup, and a few treaties(or friends, if you fancy paper).

I don't consider Sparta an established alliance because most of their members came from already established alliances and they could very well leave after the first war they're in.

There's a difference between members joining an alliance and growing up, learning the game with them, and being in that alliance their entire time in Orbis vs joining a high tier alliance like Sparta.

I consider Alpha established because they grew various members, Sparta has grow little to none members, which makes me question them. Thats just my 2 cents though.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Once you have your first war, leadership setup, and a few treaties(or friends, if you fancy paper).

I don't consider Sparta an established alliance because most of their members came from already established alliances and they could very well leave after the first war they're in.

There's a difference between members joining an alliance and growing up, learning the game with them, and being in that alliance their entire time in Orbis vs joining a high tier alliance like Sparta.

I consider Alpha established because they grew various members, Sparta has grow little to none members, which makes me question them. Thats just my 2 cents though.

Failed sparta Applicant? 

• Upvote 2

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I'd say we've built up a considerable community.

But pls, speak of which you do not know.

• Upvote 1

I'd say we've built up a considerable community.

But pls, speak of which you do not know.

Vos mate the skype chat we have has mentally scarred me :P

Failed sparta Applicant?

No, because I'm not being butthurt.

Never said I didn't like Sparta or the people there, just that I'd like to see how you guys do during/after your first war. After Roz Wei's first war, we lost hella people(1 or 2 to Sparta. :P) and that hurt us badly. I'm interested in seeing how well Sparta does, that's all.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Hello Kastor,

I'd like to address your posts regarding Ourselves.

I've played browser games like this since 2006. I've been around the block once or twice since then, which tbh is an irrelevance, apart from the fact I am more than happy at Sparta.

I would not be part of an alliance that wasn't up to it.

It's took me a few moves to find the right alliance, but Jim & Seabass have provided that.

I think I've found a good alliance. 

Edited by FISHGUTS

We will be good trust me - and tbh Roz got pummled last war so defecions woulda been expected lol 

No, because I'm not being butthurt.

Never said I didn't like Sparta or the people there, just that I'd like to see how you guys do during/after your first war. After Roz Wei's first war, we lost hella people(1 or 2 to Sparta. :P) and that hurt us badly. I'm interested in seeing how well Sparta does, that's all.

Once an alliance is no longer a "Protectorate" and can handle themselves in their first war after that.  So if that means a higher average score, or more members, more overall score or whatever, if they can stand on their own two feet in a 1 v 1 against another alliance, then that would qualify it for me.

X4EfkAB.png

Hmmm, maybe if they contribute their own drama thread in the alliance affairs section.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 2 weeks later...

Mensa was considered established within a month or two of arriving, enough that people in the established alliances started to plot against us anyway. It's not about score, it's about community and staying power. That can be something obvious from the start, like NPO, or something that grows over time.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Mensa was considered established within a month or two of arriving, enough that people in the established alliances started to plot against us anyway. It's not about score, it's about community and staying power. That can be something obvious from the start, like NPO, or something that grows over time.

The bolded & underlined section was probably due to the fact that most people thought you were all "Douche-Nuggets" and nothing more.......most people probably still do.

X4EfkAB.png

• 2 weeks later...

The bolded & underlined section was probably due to the fact that most people thought you were all "Douche-Nuggets" and nothing more.......most people probably still do.

That's fighting talk

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong