Biggest Mass Murderer of Our Time

Moreau

It is in every right for Assad to exterminate trouble makers in his nation. If he wants to wipe out villages that oppose him and rebel, so be it. 

-snip-

Reported for supporting and promoting terrorism.

>ignoring Turkey

>Ignoring Saudi Arabia

>Ignoring Iran

>Ignoring North Korea

>Ignoring China

Feel free to present statistics. :) 

This is what this whole thread is about. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

And who would you rather lead the country?

Anyone who hasn't got the blood of the entire nation dripping from their filthy hands. 

u fookin wat m8

I'll kik ur ass i swear on me mum

Your threat have been duly noted.  :P

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

So basically that rules out literally every single faction.

I agree that Assad is a scumbag, but at least his government was sectarian. I feel that a religious govt in Syria right now would be disastrous.

^ pretty much this.

Better Assad be in power than any of the other factions. I mean, at least Assad is indifferent to the literal dying-off Christian population in the region.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

I'm with Assad!

Reported for promoting terrorism. 

So basically that rules out literally every single faction.

I agree that Assad is a scumbag, but at least his government was sectarian. I feel that a religious govt in Syria right now would be disastrous.

No other faction even comes close to the scale of killing that Assad has inflicted upon the civilian population.

So, no, it does not rule anyone out other than the criminal Assad and his stooges. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Honestly I think the country should just be split up. Let Assad have the territory he controls, let the Kurds have Rojava, and let the other factions fight it out with what's left.

Yes, give the west what they want that'll show them not to try and regime change. I hope Assad gets total victory and the west achieves none of their aims, screw 'em for hurting so many people with another of their schemes. 

I have a question.

Why is Assad supposedly killing his own people? Is he defending government overthrow? Who initiated the conflict?

It's probably a variety of things. I would assume some of it is just collateral damage from artillery and airstrikes, but there's also been a lot of intentional massacres committed by regime forces.

The whole conflict is such a mess.

new_forum_sig_2.png

Honestly I think the country should just be split up. Let Assad have the territory he controls, let the Kurds have Rojava, and let the other factions fight it out with what's left.

The mass murderer Assad should not be rewarded for killing about 200,000 civilians and the YPG terrorists should not be rewarded for their ethnic cleansing of Arabs in their imaginary "Rojava". 

This thread is now dedicated to posting glorious images of Syrian hero Bashar al-Assad.

-snip-

Reported for promoting terrorism, spam, and attempting to hijack & derail the thread. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I think a major problem with civil wars like this in Muslim countries is that people think "nice" liberal Muslims will prevail from wherever they're hiding. It's the fault of sheep in the west who are tricked into thinking good things can come from obviously backward people. 

IpHGyGc.png

I ask because there is an interesting theory that Saudi Arabia is behind the attempted revolution to overthrow Assad due to his non-Sunni-ness and has been using puppet states like the United States and Europe to intervene on Saudi interest to help overthrow. Considering Assad was voted in to office and held to a secular state not interfering with religious fervor against the infidels in his country and held to decent relations abroad, it is difficult not to believe the most evil nation in the world(Saudi Arabia) is behind the whole debacle.

Also, in times of revolution the battlefield is your backyard. The numbers are going to be high.

• Upvote 1

I think a major problem with civil wars like this in Muslim countries is that people think "nice" liberal Muslims will prevail from wherever they're hiding. It's the fault of sheep in the west who are tricked into thinking good things can come from obviously backward people. 

Says the guy celebrating and promoting the killing of civilians. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I have a question.

Why is Assad supposedly killing his own people? Is he defending government overthrow? Who initiated the conflict?

The story is some people protested, his troops shot at them, and suddenly like magic an armed insurgency just popped out in record time. Also he gassed and shot a bunch of his own people until it looked like the rebels were responsible and they had to stop putting up actual stories and reverted to their memes of things like Barrel Bombs. 

It's probably a variety of things. I would assume some of it is just collateral damage from artillery and airstrikes, but there's also been a lot of intentional massacres committed by regime forces.

The whole conflict is such a mess.

Collateral would be the primary reason for deaths, something understandable when you're fighting against genocidal maniacs who'll massacre every single minority in the country if they win. 

A lot of deaths by most are attributed to Assad when he had nothing to do with it, as are the state of things in general. The rebels for example kill many civilians with their "Hell Cannons" but that hasn't become a meme for the media like Barrel bombs were.

The mass murderer Assad should not be rewarded for killing about 200,000 civilians and the YPG terrorists should not be rewarded for their ethnic cleansing of Arabs in their imaginary "Rojava". 

Reported for promoting terrorism, spam, and attempting to hijack & derail the thread.

Excuse me? You seen your source? It lists 416 civilians killed by Kurds so... that is genocide is it? Sorry to say but you're playing a double game with your propaganda here and this source doesn't support your propaganda with the Kurds. 

article-8398-hero.jpg

Exactly. The nationalists are either dead, with Assad, been radicalized, or have fled.

It's now a religious war. Which seems all to common in the Middle East now.

Uh... Assad is a Nationalist. It's a religious war in so much that if the Islamic fanatics win they'll wipe out the other religions in Syria I suppose.

I ask because there is an interesting theory that Saudi Arabia is behind the attempted revolution to overthrow Assad due to his non-Sunni-ness and has been using puppet states like the United States and Europe to intervene on Saudi interest to help overthrow. Considering Assad was voted in to office and held to a secular state not interfering with religious fervor against the infidels in his country and held to decent relations abroad, it is difficult not to believe the most evil nation in the world(Saudi Arabia) is behind the whole debacle.

Also, in times of revolution the battlefield is your backyard. The numbers are going to be high.

Got it in one.

Exactly. The nationalists are either dead, with Assad, been radicalized, or have fled.

It's now a religious war. Which seems all to common in the Middle East now.

That's really it and I think I'm going to side with the one who has the most potential to be a more civilized country in the future. 

Assad is by no means a good person but that said I'm not entirely sure what options he had, we can't assume the population that rebelled would be reasonable and like us in the west. We don't hold people who aren't us to our standards so I don't know why we expect them act like us or at least civil. 

This war needs a positive outcome unlike Libya and the others. 

It's a religious war in so much that if the Islamic fanatics win they'll wipe out the other religions in Syria I suppose.

Yeah. That isn't good for the future of the area.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

I saw that but it seemed to imply to me he wasn't one and was a religious based force. As such I don't see your talk of it being a religious war as correct. Assad isn't fighting Sunni Islam, the only ones who say that are Ibrahim and crew as they always got to make out that some sort of crusade is happening against them.

If you think Saudi Arabia is the "most evil nation in the world" (Israel and Iran are more so) or is anything more than the lap dog of the west, then you are sorely mistaken. 

Assad has deliberately targeted civilians for extermination with barrel bombs and chemical weapons.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

It's because they're Alawites and apparently now they're bad.

They are actually pretty moderate if you look into it. Good guys in my opinion.

Well yes the Alawites are an important minority in Syria, Assad is one and many of their officers and other top guys are also. I am aware they're as good as you get with Muslims, or apostates as they're often called. 

However this isn't just about them, every single religious minority in Syria will be getting their heads chopped off if Assad loses. 

If you think Saudi Arabia is the "most evil nation in the world" (Israel and Iran are more so) or is anything more than the lap dog of the west, then you are sorely mistaken. 

Assad has deliberately targeted civilians for extermination with barrel bombs and chemical weapons.

*Yawn* 

You hate Jews. Israel is the all round top Jewish nation so evil.

You hate Shiites. Iran is the all round top Shia nation so evil.

You love Sunnis. Saudi Arabia is the top political nation so you love them.

You love Sunnis. The (not so called, screw that damn media meme) Islamic State is the top military nation so you love them.

You are biased. Your Senpais ISIS rape children, often they don't even bother having the victim be female as young boys will do fine, heck I'm sure they even like it more if it's a boy. Among many other crimes which you should condemn but won't. You're beyond parody of a Islamist. 

pride_of_syri_bashar_al_assad_by_famibak

• Upvote 1

Why is Iran considered more evil than Saudi Arabia?

The story is some people protested, his troops shot at them, and suddenly like magic an armed insurgency just popped out in record time. Also he gassed and shot a bunch of his own people until it looked like the rebels were responsible and they had to stop putting up actual stories and reverted to their memes of things like Barrel Bombs. 

Those protests against Assad's tyranny were happening with the backdrop of the Arab spring in which several other despotic governments fell to the demands of the people both peacefully and through military means. When Assad's forces shot at the protesters they armed themselves for self defence thinking the regime will fall at any moment and that they just needed to put up some resistance for their demands to be heard. However, Assad, unleashed the Shabiha (notorious Alawite milita) to carry out numerous atrocities and mass killings. Which compelled the armed protesters to organise into fighting groups and repel Assad's forces from their settlements. Assad then responded to that with carpet bombing, by dropping barrel bombs from the back of helicopters. 

Without Iran: Assad would have been in the trash bin of history many years ago.

Now the revolution continues 5 years on. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Iran is trying their damnest to get nuclear weapons, which would create a nuclear arms race in the Middle East.

Probably also has to do with the media in America creating panic over it, but it is a big deal.

new_forum_sig_2.png