"True" Islam

Rozalia

Blah blah, today I'm new labour, you change your mind daily. Fact is your arguments are an assorted bag of rubbish akin to that of the pub drunk, and your constant attacks on islam are both boring and repetitive. You should go post about how polyamorous relationships with two dogs and a sheep should be legalised or something.

Edited by Spite
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Blah blah, today I'm new labour, you change your mind daily. Fact is your arguments are an assorted bag of rubbish akin to that of the pub drunk, and your constant attacks on islam are both boring and repetitive. You should go post about how polyamorous relationships with two dogs and a sheep should be legalised or something.

Oh, did I hit a nerve, poor you, maybe one day you'll develop your own views beyond those dictated to you by New Labour. Again, either I'm "extraordinary" or "normal/common". I cannot be both. 

I believe I've proven your claim in your forum report to be a lie, something either your own mind conjured up or some petty attack to try and silence me. 

You'll say that, yet in your next post you might call me a Fascist or something, the complete opposite. If someone is a "assorted bag of rubbish" it's your attacks on me. You can't even keep them straight and you then say I change my mind daily? Please. I've been very consistent in my views and if you have any evidence to otherwise feel free to post it, but I know you can't. Though I'm pretty sure I know where it's coming from. Once again you can't understand a Nationalist being very Liberal and open to personal freedoms, I must after all be a Fascist who wants to control everyone's lives totally. So as that error occurs in your mind, I must then be a Fascist one day and then the next ultra Liberal, having changed my mind as I can't be both at once you think. However I am both at once.

As for your oh so funny dog comment. I like to have discussions on things and as a strong believer in personal freedoms (a real one unlike New Labourites), I'm not as such totally closed off to such things. If people want to marry several people I don't see why they shouldn't. If you think this will in any way "shame" me then you very much mistaken. It does however show how uncouth you are, how if we went back some time you would be using !@#$ & Paki in their place instead. Disgusting. 

• Upvote 1

Your views aren't commonly held, they're just stupid. I thought I'd made that clear. All you do is post about how much you hate Islam, in thread after thread. Islam and immigrants, by which I think it's clear you mean muslims. Occasionally you'll post about something you see as "liberal" like polyamory or bestiality (lol) to try and "prove" you're not a fascist. It's as if being ok with gay people getting married balances out your statements that muslims should be dispersed to re-education camps. 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

I don't know why you even engage Spite. Either Rozalia is spending a lot of time on a pointless troll or he is deranged. Neither option makes bothering to debate him a smart choice. 

Is this how millenials debate now? If we dont agree with somebody you call them deranged without stating which part? If he is wrong about something, (Factually wrong, not just based on your opinion on islam.) Then call him out.

He made a perfectly decent question on the OP without resorting to hostility. Are we not even allowed to question islam or its followers anymore without being declared a racist?

If somebody is just mindlessly name calling and being a douchebag without addressing any points I would feel differently, but discrediting a person in a debate and trying to get threads deleted because you dont agree with what they have to say is just small.

• Upvote 2

Is this how millenials debate now? If we dont agree with somebody you call them deranged without stating which part? If he is wrong about something, (Factually wrong, not just based on your opinion on islam.) Then call him out.

He made a perfectly decent question on the OP without resorting to hostility. Are we not even allowed to question islam or its followers anymore without being declared a racist?

If somebody is just mindlessly name calling and being a douchebag without addressing any points I would feel differently, but discrediting a person in a debate and trying to get threads deleted because you dont agree with what they have to say is just small.

Few points: I'm not a millennial. I wasn't trying to convince you that Rozalia is deranged, so unsurprisingly I did not provide supporting evidence. He did not make a perfectly decent question, and if he truly felt himself ignorant (as opposed to making a post that just continued his campaign to convince PNWers that Islam is Bad) there are plenty of ways he could educate himself on this massive Internet of ours. That might be a good idea, because he is legitimately ignorant about Islam. 

Also, some other loser posted the following:

The only true Islam is dead Islam.

Islamism is a plague and Islam needs to be removed from the world, starting with the radical elements.

And you, Covenant, were so impressed you hit the "like" button. So I guess I'm not too concerned with your opinion either. 

Edited by Avruch
  • Upvote 1

You said he is either trolling, or deranged.

As for the decent question, people have been calling islam the religion of peace for a while now. Is asking where the phrase originated suddenly indecent? Surely if the phrase is to be seen as correct that it must have come from somewhere and have a reason to exist.

He could have googled it, sure. But some students want to read a textbook and some want to ask the teacher. We have a handful of self proclaimed followers of islam on these boards, should we not count on what they have to say about their own belief system because the internet exists?

The internet has become a social tool for discussion. It's one of its best qualities. As for the millenial comment, I appologize for the assumption. That is just something I see a lot of in America.

As for the comment that I liked, I agreed with it. I dont think islam has a place in modern society and was hoping to be proved wrong. The only thing I have seen here besides some initial conversation is people attacking the guy creating a dialogue about the beliefs of islamists.

Edited by Covenant
  • Upvote 1

You said he is either trolling, or deranged.

As for the decent question, people have been calling islam the religion of peace for a while now. Is asking where the phrase originated suddenly indecent? Surely if the phrase is to be seen as correct that it must have come from somewhere and have a reason to exist.

He could have googled it, sure. But some students want to read a textbook and some want to ask the teacher. We have a handful of self proclaimed followers of islam on these boards, should we not count on what they have to say about their own belief system because the internet exists?

The internet has become a social tool for discussion. It's one of its best qualities. As for the millenial comment, I appologize for the assumption. That is just something I see a lot of in America.

As for the comment that I liked, I agreed with it. I dont think islam has a place in modern society and was hoping to be proved wrong. The only thing I have seen here besides some initial conversation is people attacking the guy creating a dialogue about the beliefs of islamists.

Perhaps I didn't put it plainly enough. Many ignorant people hang out on the Internet. It does not immediately become the responsibility of others to rectify that ignorance merely because we bump into it. You don't think Islam has a place in modern society? Great. You believe what you want. There are plenty of equally ignorant people that agree with you. It still is not our job to fix your ignorance for you. If a bunch of other idiots on a forum don't find a way to convince you that you are wrong, it is not confirmation that you are perspicacious and knowledgeable. It just means those who could don't care to. 

• Upvote 1

How does that fix anything? Surely if people feel strongly enough to comment that we are ignorant, they can take the extra 60 seconds to tell us why.

Maybe I don't see the merit in allowing people to say factually wrong things because its not our job to inform them where their error is. Who's job is it? It should be somebodys.

Ignoring ignorance is pretty ignorant. Its actually like double ignorance.

• Upvote 1

How does that fix anything? Surely if people feel strongly enough to comment that we are ignorant, they can take the extra 60 seconds to tell us why.

Maybe I don't see the merit in allowing people to say factually wrong things because its not our job to inform them where their error is. Who's job is it? It should be somebodys.

Ignoring ignorance is pretty ignorant. Its actually like double ignorance.

It's so basic that if you don't get it there's no hope for you. Ignorance is the best thing to ignore. There's no amount of discussion that will cure bigotry. If a person believes all members of a group are responsible for the crimes of a few, that person is beyond reason.

It's so basic that if you don't get it there's no hope for you. Ignorance is the best thing to ignore. There's no amount of discussion that will cure bigotry. If a person believes all members of a group are responsible for the crimes of a few, that person is beyond reason.

Luckily no person like that exists except maybe those who blame all the Nazi's. 

IpHGyGc.png

Luckily no person like that exists except maybe those who blame all the Nazi's.

Yeh, I feel super sorry for the good Nazis.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Yeh, I feel super sorry for the good Nazis.

Feeling any other way would be hypocritical since most Nazis were good people, only a minority were extremists. 

It would be like blaming the people of Saudi Arabia for the minority at the top who are extremists. 

The fact of the matter is only a minority is ever bad so we shouldn't blame the majority. 

IpHGyGc.png

Feeling any other way would be hypocritical since most Nazis were good people, only a minority were extremists.

It would be like blaming the people of Saudi Arabia for the minority at the top who are extremists.

The fact of the matter is only a minority is ever bad so we shouldn't blame the majority.

I think you're confusing Germans with Nazis.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Your views aren't commonly held, they're just stupid. I thought I'd made that clear. All you do is post about how much you hate Islam, in thread after thread. Islam and immigrants, by which I think it's clear you mean muslims. Occasionally you'll post about something you see as "liberal" like polyamory or bestiality (lol) to try and "prove" you're not a fascist. It's as if being ok with gay people getting married balances out your statements that muslims should be dispersed to re-education camps. 

No. You have said before I represent a very small group of people who are "insane". I cannot represent a very small group but also be part of the large group of poor people you revile so much (tell us how you really feel flower), because that is what it is. Snobbery at the poor, the "uneducated", like an education has granted the open borders fanatics any real image of reality. 

Try something else flower. If I want to say Muslim when I say immigrants I will do so. I think there is enough evidence I am not afraid to say what I mean.

Always with this camps statement. In reality I said I want the ghettos broken and people dispersed throughout the nation and integration brought in instead of multiculturalism. You attacked me on this, it was some grand evil but now... I never said it apparently, instead I want to put them all together in one place... in a camp... in a ghetto. This really the best you have? I'm apparently such a lunatic, so epicly wrong... but you have to lie, you have to state that I want the exact opposite of what I have told you many times.

Weak. Your attacks had some bite to them at the beginning but now you're having to resort to lies that go completely against what I have said previously. You critise me on something, then pretend I hold the opposite belief and criticise me on that too. I assume as not everyone has read my ghetto breaking comments you're trying to trick people by claiming I actually want people in camps, to back up your fascist, racist, and so on claims. Very dishonest., in fact I'd say that is the most dishonest claim I've read on this forum and that is saying something. At least Ibrahim has some phony statistics. 

I'm going to help you out by summing it up, I'm a nice guy like that.

What I've said is I am a (Cultural) Nationalist who believes very much in putting our own people first. I believe all citizens should be given support, that is unconditional support, however the same does not apply to migrants. To assure this I support anti-globalisation stances with the government being the tool that tackles such things. For migrants I am a big believer in naturalisation, and have firmly opposed talk of taking away citizenship from ironically, the people you say I am so racist against, that is Muslims or Arabs really it should be said. However for the rest ghettos need breaking and integration needs bringing in, not the absurd policy of multiculturalism. Immigration also needs shutting down on as it's been so reckless it will be a challenge to sort the ones already here out. I believe when such a lad goes and commits such terrible acts and are arrested, they should be jailed here and not simply stripped and deported. Not because of "human rights", "torture", or any of that stuff but because if they are one of our own then we take care of them, even the bad ones. 

Big believer in personal freedoms so I support all the things your lot have been forced to support, and more. Polygamy/Polyandry 100% and Bestiality there should certainly be discussions, real discussions where those against do more than sling mud, bringing out the same arguments used against black people and homosexuals in the past. I'm also very anti war as I respect a Nation's own development and us interfering in that to "save" them is wrong, as if it has nothing to do with us then it has nothing to do with us. 

There is a lot that can be attacked there certainly, be it by Libertarians, Communists, Fascists, Conservatives, Liberals, and so on. Lying as you have done in the past that I hate gays or whatever won't get you anywhere, neither will you calling me as part of a group that is one of the ones most against personal choice when... I'm for personal choice leaps and bounds beyond yourself. You a fascist now because of that fact? No, because I don't stoop to your level there. 

However what has happened is, Nationalism, so Fascist (or Nazi I should say as you're dancing around it and thats what you really mean). All the above I wrote is meaningless, that one word you hate so much being present makes me a fascist who wants to put people in camps. Then I am the ignorant one? The one who is common? From someone acting like a New Labourite drone and gets triggered into shouting Racist, Xenophobe, Nazi, and so on at the mere mention of Nationalism? Please. Stop with the buzz words and actually debate or just don't, thanks.  

Few points: I'm not a millennial. I wasn't trying to convince you that Rozalia is deranged, so unsurprisingly I did not provide supporting evidence. He did not make a perfectly decent question, and if he truly felt himself ignorant (as opposed to making a post that just continued his campaign to convince PNWers that Islam is Bad) there are plenty of ways he could educate himself on this massive Internet of ours. That might be a good idea, because he is legitimately ignorant about Islam. 

I posted evidence that Spite's claim of an "Endless" campaign is nonsense and it was accepted, look it up if you want and tell me how it's a "campaign", please do. 4 threads over a 7 month span, two of which are barely related at best. As for your point on educating oneself... that could be said for any thread. Every single one you might have on here asking about something, utterly meaningless statement to make. 

The crux of the thread was for people like Spite and perhaps yourself to answer the question, you're smart lads and I'm sure you could put it to bed with class if you had the answer. It has not happened. Attack attack attack the asker, thats all that can be done in response it seems. I'm not surprised. When an uncomfortable question that cannot be answered for it exposes the answerer is asked, the asker can expect abuse in place of an answer. That in itself speaks volumes. 

As I said previously I'm merely creating a thread in response to Moreau III's previous statement. He'd agree with me if he decides to be honest that the imaginary Islam constructed, something that he'd call Apostasy as existing as it does in Liberal minds is nonsense. There is something out there that is tolerant, Liberal, and such, but it ain't the Islam that these Liberals are thinking of. In fact Liberals will attack such people instead of defending them, leaving them as easy pray to the Moreau III types out there in society. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

So if somebody is factually wrong about something, you are okay letting that person keep thinking that way in a debate setting without taking the small amount of time to state which parts of an argument are incorrect? That's worse than ignorance, it's complacency. You are essentially the problem with this world. You are afraid to get into a debate with people because they may not agree with what you have to say. It's so basic that if everyone took this stance there would be no hope for humanity and nobody would get anything done on a political scale.

I have never stated what my problems are with Islam, so for you to make a statement based on air to vilify me as some kind of idiot who thinks all Muslims are terrorists (The actions of a few jab) is really quite irrelevant and

Ignorant

My stance is that islamic communities do not work in a developed country besides their own. I am a Conservative Nationalist that strongly opposes mass immigration and multiculturalism. I believe that we have enough problems in every country from the USA to definitely Europe without taking on more people that will take decades to integrate into our developed society. I believe our geographical cultures, history, and way of life should be protected. Also that other countries should be brought into the developed world, rather than our country being brought to their world. To some it all up: "We're full, but our resources aren't. If you cooperate with us we may share our resources and establish mutually beneficial programs to help your people in your own country."

• Upvote 1

Okayyy I'm done with the crazy in this thread. Between Rozalia's madcap schemes to involuntarily evict all muslims from their homes and forcefully disperse them according to government relocation programs to Clarke defending the rank and file of the Nazi party as "good people" the crazy in this thread is off the charts.

BTW poor does not equal uneducated. For most of my life I have been "poor" but education is thankfully something you can access for free and school and in public libraries.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

No, the majority of Nazis were good people. 

No, they were killers, the average Nazis were Beer Hall scum who carried knives so they could infiltrate protests (communists, social-democrats, liberals etc) and murder people in broad daylight. The SS and SA had millions of German members, and those were the same groups that carried out the early attacks on Jews like Kristallnacht as well as kidnapping and murdering opponents. And this is all before Hitler become !@#$ and the Holocaust. It's a popular myth that the Nazi's were super organized and disciplined (as that's how official state propaganda portrayed them after the takeover) when in reality the only thing they were known for was street violence and generally being a rabble of thugs.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

So if somebody is factually wrong about something, you are okay letting that person keep thinking that way in a debate setting without taking the small amount of time to state which parts of an argument are incorrect? That's worse than ignorance, it's complacency. You are essentially the problem with this world. You are afraid to get into a debate with people because they may not agree with what you have to say. It's so basic that if everyone took this stance there would be no hope for humanity and nobody would get anything done on a political scale.

I have never stated what my problems are with Islam, so for you to make a statement based on air to vilify me as some kind of idiot who thinks all Muslims are terrorists (The actions of a few jab) is really quite irrelevant and

Ignorant

My stance is that islamic communities do not work in a developed country besides their own. I am a Conservative Nationalist that strongly opposes mass immigration and multiculturalism. I believe that we have enough problems in every country from the USA to definitely Europe without taking on more people that will take decades to integrate into our developed society. I believe our geographical cultures, history, and way of life should be protected. Also that other countries should be brought into the developed world, rather than our country being brought to their world. To some it all up: "We're full, but our resources aren't. If you cooperate with us we may share our resources and establish mutually beneficial programs to help your people in your own country."

A fellow Nationalist, cheers mate.

Okayyy I'm done with the crazy in this thread. Between Rozalia's madcap schemes to involuntarily evict all muslims from their homes and forcefully disperse them according to government relocation programs to Clarke defending the rank and file of the Nazi party as "good people" the crazy in this thread is off the charts.

BTW poor does not equal uneducated. For most of my life I have been "poor" but education is thankfully something you can access for free and school and in public libraries.

As Chris Christie said, "There it is". So now I'm back to wanting to wanting to break the ghettos (correctly). Next post will I be back to sticking them all in a camps (ghettos)? You're done because like with my supposed "endless Islam threads" you've been caught lying. A reminder of said stumping:

October:

Colour/Alliance Baseball in Game Suggestions 

Legend of Rozalia 4 in National Affairs 

War slot filling in Game Reports 

International warfare in Game Suggestions 

Legend of Rozalia 5 in National Affairs 

Negative number of ships in Tech Support 

Islamophobia against shiites in Forum Reports 

Happy Halloween in Forum Games & Spam 

Yakuza 5 in Action Games 

Oddities in Paradox Interactive 

November:

\m/ does not exist in Tech Support 

Immortal nations in Tech Support 

Legend of Rozalia 6 in National Affairs 

Increase alliance malus in Game Suggestions 

The most important alliance/player discussion in Orbis Central 

December: 

Swap munitions and gasoline in timeline in Game Suggestions 

Donald Trump's running mate? in General Discussion 

The Legend Intensifies in Alliance Affairs 

Apostasy and Radicalisation in General Discussion 

Putin endorses Trump in General Discussion 

Legend of Rozalia 7 in National Affairs 

Maps of Legend in National Affairs 

This a thing? in Tech Support 

Who Donald Trump reminds me of in Forum Games & Spam 

Update to the Legend in National Affairs 

January:

Default War Message in Game Suggestions 

Legend of Rozalia 8 in National Affairs 

Polygamy/Polyandry in General Debate 

February:

12-hour clock to 24-hour clock in Game Suggestions 

Congratulations to Mensa, condolences to Rose in Alliance Affairs 

Legend of Rozalia 9 in National Affairs 

Legend of Rozalia 10 in National Affairs 

Lost Dimension in Adventure Games 

Legend of Rozalia 11 in National Affairs 

If both Sanders and Trump go it alone? in General Discussion 

Legend of Rozalia 12 in National Affairs 

View Members not working in Tech Support 

Trump most popular Republican among Latinos & Blacks in General Discussion 

March:

Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls in Shooter Games 

Alliance Rank in Game Suggestions 

Nationalising the Sex Industry in General Debate 

(Syria) Beginning of the End it seems in General Discussion 

Profiles of Legend in National Affairs 

Rivers of Blood in General Debate 

Which Conspiracy is true? in General Discussion 

Bestiality in General Debate 

April: 

Libya email in General Discussion 

Does pollution kill independent of disease? in Tech Support 

Combat Units in Game Suggestions 

"True" Islam in General Debate 

Alliance Endorsements in Orbis Central

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Endless" indeed. Furthermore I will explain said threads:

October: Islamophobia against shiites in Forum Reports - Ibrahim was getting a lot of people warned for Islamophobia when his (and others) remarks about Shiites were far worse. It was deemed acceptable and I moved on.

December: Apostasy and Radicalisation in General Discussion - A thread about how Liberals protect Muslims and forget about the Apostates thereby not allowing the faith to move forward. This plays into the hands of the radicals.

March: Rivers of Blood in General Debate - An immigration piece stating what was predicted as far back as 1968 was correct in the basic principles put forward. Not simply in what mass immigration would cause, but how it's supporters would defend it, being the political cowardice, media control, buzz words, and of course Political Correctness. It's not specifically Islam but I know Spite is counting it so I've included it.

April: "True" Islam in General Debate - About the magical make believe Islam Liberals have conjured up. This thread was actually made because I saw Moreau III post that the "religion of Peace" was nonsense (it is) and that Islam is <what he went on to put>.

Conclusion: I've been beating Spite awfully badly on numerous issues over a period of many months. First instance being before the 6 month period where he decided, I assume for fun to take Ibrahim's side and start defending his viewpoints (admittedly far better than Ibrahim). Later he did a complete 180 and started referring to things such as Goats and quite frankly, was far meaner than I ever was to people like Ibrahim. Seeing that it became clear that first instance was him being false so he could argue simply for again, I assume for fun. 

During that period he has tried to assassinate my character by calling me things such as a Fascist, a Nazi, Gay Hating Conservative, Racist, and other things. Look at some of the threads above such as the discussion on Bestiality which quite a number of people (including Spite) called me "sick" and "a lunatic" and it's quite clear I'm far more Liberal than Spite likely ever will be. However I'm a Nationalist and Spite belongs to an ideology that hates Nationalism and thinks they're all racists, which is I think the primary reason why he has gone after me for all these months. 

Having failed in all that we now have this reporting where he wants the admin to shut me up for him. Only way he'll avoid a Stumping I suppose.

I know how you mean it, you're a pretty typical fellow yourself ironically for someone who loves to attack others on being typical (though you can't keep that straight as with your other attacks). The working class are the people you despise most that I can be confident in. "Uneducated" is just something like the words "ignorant", "stupid", "racist", "xenophobe", said by your group to target the working class and paint their concerns as not worth listening to, which is snobbery. In reality when it comes to issues like immigration it is the working class who feel it. They are the ones who see their jobs lost. They are the ones who see their benefits cut. They are the ones who have to experience the crime, sorry, "cultural enrichment". Their voice like any other needs to be allowed to speak, needs to be listened to, and policy changes need to happen to address those concerns. 

Being uneducated isn't necessarily a negative thing anyway regardless of what your snobbery thinks. You'll certainly find less ideologues among the uneducated than you will among the educated for one. The educated also being as likely to be "tribal" often don't put their supposed intelligence to use anyway. How many followed New Labour and voted against their own interests for years? Exactly, so much for that education. 

Edited by Rozalia

A fellow Nationalist, cheers mate.

As Chris Christie said, "There it is". So now I'm back to wanting to wanting to break the ghettos (correctly). Next post will I be back to sticking them all in a camps (ghettos)? You're done because like with my supposed "endless Islam threads" you've been caught lying. A reminder of said stumping:

I know how you mean it, you're a pretty typical fellow yourself ironically for someone who loves to attack others on being typical (though you can't keep that straight as with your other attacks). The working class are the people you despise most that I can guarantee. "Uneducated" is just something like the words "ignorant", "stupid", "racist", "xenophobe", said by your group to target the working class and paint their concerns as not worth listening to, which is snobbery. In reality when it comes to issues like immigration it is the working class who feel it. They are the ones who see their jobs lost. They are the ones who see their benefits cut. They are the ones who have to experience the crime, sorry, "cultural enrichment". Their voice like any other needs to be allowed to speak, needs to be listened to, and policy changes need to happen to address those concerns. 

Being uneducated isn't necessarily a negative thing anyway regardless of what your snobbery thinks. You'll certainly find less ideologues among the uneducated than you will among the educated for one. The educated also being as likely to be "tribal" often don't put their supposed intelligence to use anyway. How many followed New Labour and voted against their own interests for years? Exactly, so much for that education. 

Why does education controlled by the New Labour government matter even? It's all propaganda.

Why does education controlled by the New Labour government matter even? It's all propaganda.

If only it were only schools where they try to push their "ideas" on what is correct. Society in a lot of places has been rigged so if you step out of line they'll try to ruin your life trying to get you sacked from your job, labeled a racist, and all the rest. Intimidation tactics if we call them what they are. The problem for them is that while those people may grow silent... they don't disappear, they don't change their beliefs. All that is needed is a good enough "demagogue" or "populist" as they would crow in disgust to give people hope and courage, and that makes them very scared because their intimidation tactics will stop working. 

No, they were killers, the average Nazis were Beer Hall scum who carried knives so they could infiltrate protests (communists, social-democrats, liberals etc) and murder people in broad daylight. The SS and SA had millions of German members, and those were the same groups that carried out the early attacks on Jews like Kristallnacht as well as kidnapping and murdering opponents. And this is all before Hitler become !@#$ and the Holocaust. It's a popular myth that the Nazi's were super organized and disciplined (as that's how official state propaganda portrayed them after the takeover) when in reality the only thing they were known for was street violence and generally being a rabble of thugs.

You're just a Naziophobe and a bigot. 

Generalizing an entire group like that is wrong. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 2

IpHGyGc.png