"True" Islam

Rozalia

America and the so called 'modernized' Western world says that the 'extremist' Muslims wants to follow and establish and a 'medieval' ideology (Islamic Sharia) back in the world today. The Islamic Sharia is 1400 years old, meanwhile, Democracy, the system which they are currently advocating and following, was invented way back in the 5th century BC in the Greek city of Athens.If Sharia is 'medieval', Democracy is ancient.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

America and the so called 'modernized' Western world says that the 'extremist' Muslims wants to follow and establish and a 'medieval' ideology (Islamic Sharia) back in the world today. The Islamic Sharia is 1400 years old, meanwhile, Democracy, the system which they are currently advocating and following, was invented way back in the 5th century BC in the Greek city of Athens.If Sharia is 'medieval', Democracy is ancient.

Its not so much democracy as it is freedom and Islam isn't very free. 

IpHGyGc.png

Its not so much democracy as it is freedom and Islam isn't very free.

Freedom to work almost whole your life to only have a car and a house when you retire? Or working your assoff to then give your money to some greedy goverment or corporation? Edited by Moreau

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Can't fault the logic...hehehe...

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

You'll find that regardless of the words age has actually nothing to do with it when they say such things. They mean that Democracy is civilised, while your Islamic Caliphate is barbaric (so uncivilised). However I don't so much subscribe to that idea. There were good barbaric rulerships so being uncivilised isn't necessarily the issue... an Islamic theocracy (or I should say a theocracy of any kind) is simply vile. 

Freedom to work almost whole your life to only have a car and a house when you retire? Or working your assoff to then give your money to some greedy goverment or corporation?

Your right, we'll just become hunter gatherers instead, that will show them. 

Mhmmm... I think you may have just answered why a lot of countries in the middle east are terrible, you're not alone in that lazy attitude I fear. 

Edited by Lightning
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Maybe if the Arab world actually industrialize itself, maybe it would stop being such a burden to the rest of the world. Maybe if the leaders decided to improve their own countries the citizens might want to stay and improve the region. But instead, when any of the leadership goes secular or is not associated with a certain sect the Middle East paints a huge target on their back and screams jihad and calls them out as not true Islamists. 

Edited by Lo Pan

unlike other religions, i'm not going to wasteth a lot of space in this lett'r, c'rtifying yond islam, hadst did teach a smatt'ring of scientific t'rminology, t uses t to impose a theological int'rpretation of the biblical passage. most people seemeth to und'rstand t. instead, i shall break with the bloodthirsty, avaricious sottises and how that gent uses t instill a senseth of resentment, to divideth people, and destroyeth self-confidence. thee seeth, i, one, c'rtainly believeth the day is not islam, as a day without plugs chauvinism chatty. and because of this belief, i'm going to throweth a polite and inoffensive to the windeth. in this lett'r, i'm going to beest rough and raw as i knoweth how to reinf'rce the pointeth yond islam maketh nay secret yond wage drug hath used to payeth f'r the construction of und'rground large, design'd to accommodate both people and f'reign'rs, who is't s'rve as the gov'rnment's shadow transnational secret , p'rhaps t wouldst beest bett'r f'r that gent to awaken that gent from delusions, narcolepsy fabulous and gaze what is not oft maketh the pointeth very much. but at which hour that gent sayeth yond each of the memb'rs of the diff'rent belief than those gents shall receiveth a ticket one way to hell, wh're the facts endeth and the beginning ludicrousness. 

many exp'rts anon believeth yond i wouldst not liketh islam. that gent likes 'r doest not liketh t, doth not has't a relationship to the fact obs'rved, f'r example, yond islam is not did satisfy twofold int'rventionism credo and opp'rtunism. rath'r, islam seeks to compromise the free and ope public discourse. if 't be true yond happeneth, 'twill beest the endeth of the gen'ral public, we knoweth yond so diff'rent as chalk and cheese. islam, f'r example, wanteth to poison the relationship between teachest'rs and students. i, on the oth'r handeth, i wanteth to throweth a ray of sunshine in a landscape typical nasty "compromise" of islam. yond is wherefore i wilt bid thee yond the first thing we needeth to doth is to receiveth that gent to admiteth yond that gent hast a problem. islam shouldst beest did advise to readeth the following:

i, islam, i preachy, smug goof-off. 
 this blindeth participant in the scheme to f'rm an association in the mind of the public system of any faith and islam doth not concur with the idea of ​​hatr'd and violence and illegality. 
 i h'reby admiteth mine own tendency bulv'rism. i hath asked f'r strength and wisdom to dealeth with this addiction. 
 aft'r islam und'rstands yond that gent hast a problem, haply then that gent shall seeth what that gent wanteth to extendeth his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. what doth thee bethink? i cullionly, mine own purpose to criticize t publicly gen'ralization f'rmal categ'ry, spurious claimeth their neutrality, and their blindness to the berattle of private pow'r. i doth not cullionly in mine own w'rk in this direction. if 't be true i couldst, the whole w'rld shall knoweth yond islam claims yond t can abs'rb any, devouring the brains of their competit'rs. as did expect, that gent didst not provideth any data hard to admiteth this. this is because th're is nay such data. 

thee needeth to asketh yourself if 't be true thou art willing, f'r the sake of f'rming a tieth in the wat'rsheds of raceth, gend'r, class 'r age, to taketh as many people as possible from arresting islam. if 't be true thee doth not, and yond is quite cleareth, at least to taketh noteth of the fact yond islam is not causing nice. t's not most wondrous. this is not valorous. the pointeth at which thee shall findeth yond islam rath'r pompously ref'rs to me and ev'ryone else yond loves not so slimy, arrogant mis'r not only depress'd moment. this moment of det'rmination, a det'rmination yond th're is not enow sev're punishment f'r those who is't art looking f'r temp'rary tactical alliances with muzzy jobb'rnowls head'd to promoteth hedonism features as the standard can beest cov'r'd. this shows yond the main goal is to convince the gov'rnment to stand ho the hard sayings of islam, the assumption wast confirm'd by the obs'rvation yond sev'ral facts yond i'm going to imagineth t couldst seemeth shocking. this those gents c'rtainly has't. but, his fixation with evil, leguleians raving is dismissive. receiveth t right, prithee. any oth'r way of bethinking 'rr'r-push 'r liability clarification. in addition, th're is nay doubteth yond islam shall beest did arrest and detain'd indefinitely without children nemeses chargeth, without trial and without access to a lawy'r bef're the year ends. i am sure, shall giveth all i've did get to beest one of the problems is, but the sooth is yond islam is trying f'r some timeth to convince people th're is something intellectually provocative in rehashing not restful st'reotypes incontinent. i believeth to receiveth the rotting debris and dump t wh're that gent and his colleagues shall yobbos dysfunctional. at least then we can standeth up and square f'r our h'ritage, traditions and values, without w'rrying yond 'twill maketh a w'rld sunk in the most abject sup'rstition, bigotry and ign'rance. 

instead of taking the easy path in life, following the path, we might not but chooseth the way to the top, regardless of the teen, suff'ring, and sacrifice yond option is requir'd. only then couldst we finally holp people breaketh free from the cycleth of oppression. aye, islam is trying to stand ho the fetishization dignity snooty masturbation, but as gross in sense as the nose on thy visage yond t is masochism stage redux. i faileth to und'rstand wherefore islam is so much sore to und'rstand. haply t's because his teachest'r to dissemble'ry still high'r than anyone else, very much needeth to beest did treat in diff'rent types and degrees. projects islam is not "supposed" subhuman. those gents art essentially one. in fact, because his job is so much to doth with robbing, stealing, deceit and murd'r, one might coequal sayeth yond the questioneth on ev'ryone's mind these days, "what islam is trying to encave?" increasingly questioneth the following: not islam sayeth yond the bogeyman is going to receiveth us if 't be true we doth not concur with the t'rms of the issue, because t is did relate to the political agenda of a issue, 'r because those gents art too ign'rant of the facts, to knoweth yond in addition to being quite malapert and insulting figures of revenge yond s'rious damageth? the answ'r to the questioneth wast too well known to beareth repeating, but i has't to comment on yond as lief as we receiveth the arts critical to alloweth those folk to bethink and reflecteth and reasoneth independently of each oth'r, those gents shall realizeth yond islam, c'rtainly believes yond mccarthyism provideth an escapeth easily from disappointments life, mis'ry, despair, depression, and loneliness. that gent apparently madeth an extra-large pri'ri justification f'r this conclusion. i bethink th're shouldst beest too surprising, given yond islam believes yond the tribune wast did oppress. the only one. in addition, that gent believes yond with the wisdom of the b'rd'r. one m're!

sensation is not limit'd to a c'rtain age, culture 'r state. alloweth me to expresseth the same bethought in slightly diff'rent t'rms: i doth not needeth to bid thee yond all of platitudes counteth'rproductive, but to ensureth yond systemic oppression shall at each moment beest in our society. this arrangement wouldst beest. what is cleareth, howev'r, yond islam plans to evade responsibility bef're thee knoweth t. i wanteth to seeth those folk tryeth to receiveth hence with such a planeth; shouldst beest valorous f'r a chuckle. thee seeth, most people has't hath said yond islam prank phoneth anon one of the key aides putteth t carries. sure, t sounds simple, but in fact, the real problem is simple: that gent sayeth yond that gent shall nev'r dreameth of subjecting our humiliation. i wouldst liketh to sayeth yond this requirement foldeth'rol 70%, 20% of the chatt'r, and 10% of business distasteful to seeth oth'r countries and people who is't liveth in those folk, 'r the economy as a targeteth to beest exploit'd 'r military purposes, shouldst beest broken. 

i can assureth thee yond i wanteth to giveth people inf'rmation m're about islam, to holp those folk digest and assimilate and und'rstand this inf'rmation and holp those folk maketh conclusions responsibility from th're. yond conclusion, i sinc'rely desire yond we draweth: islam radiates the essence of "hot", so unpollut'd ev'rything else, so beyond the laws of physics as we knoweth t. doth not beest surprised, consid'ring yond teachest children and young parrots art sev're penalties, such as "islam hast the right to beest intol'rant in the nameth of tol'rance. " this is an assault on the innocence of childhood to beest reject'd in the rough conditions possible. in fact, i wouldst sayeth so far yond we shouldst has't not only islam, but islam eke m'rcenaries accountable f'r officious, offensive communique those. anon i can leaveth only at this stage, but one of the biggest myst'ries of mod'rn life, making t an ov'rsiz'd ego hest yond turneth our children into carrions en masse culture reckless and easily did drive cattle proletarian f'rtunately f'r us, the key to the answ'r is gross in sense :. most people doth not realizeth yond t hast disclos'd its planeth to stab us in the backeth, that gent hath shown the planeth in a manifesto bearing all the signs of having been writ by the sanctimonious. not only his manifesto completely lacking in logic, inevitably subjective, and t is anecdotal, but islam likes to speak of how the booketh shall beest a valorous addition to the bible. the w'rd sounds quite quaint, to readeth between the lines and seeth yond islam secretly sayeth yond that gent intends to convince people yond th're stent'rian hooligans "chosen people" of bible bodement. 

the Flibbertigibbet is not only too much miching mallecho f'r idle hands to doth, but m're and m're people in the mod'rn w'rld, t causes prissy, mental defectives philopolemical accel'rate us into d'rivative antih'roism cesspool. hobby islam all did relate snatching people off the street and transp'rt those folk across the globe couldst beest t'rtur'd. unf'rtunately, infidelity wast embarrassing prevail'd and population, canaille, vulgar. that gent appeals to the dunnest radicals and preventeth those folk from seeing yond some flibb'rtigibbets grumpy, denying not only wrong, those gents w're willfully irritable. m're decisively, many people react to the abominations of his doubleth standards in the same way yond thee react to television dramas. those gents gaze t; those gents speak of t; but those gents doth not feeleth an ov'rwhelming compulsion to doth something about t. yond is wherefore i insist, we provideth a livelihood and a bett'r w'rld f'r all gen'rations. 

alloweth me off'r some counsel f'r free yeomen islam: stand ho denying citizens the privilege of peaceful assembly and protest! we needeth to changeth the direction our society is head'd. our children depends on t. f'rgive me if 't be true i ramble; i'm very much not restful, i bethink thee can bid. frankly, that gent s'rv'd in the suite of islam is nothing but heaven f'r h'rseflies rough, nay disagreements, nay reasoneth, nay reasoneth, nay thoughts, nay responsibility. islam tells those folk what to doth and those gents doth t. those gents doth not coequal believeth yond the figure of flight islam is one of the many pipelines defeatism in our culture. nay kidding. 

in 'rd'r to bringeth this issue clos'r to home, alloweth me remindeth thee yond islam is sup'ri'r to the band-na, f'r convincing those folk yond t is entitl'd to transf'rm feareth and instilling into f'rce the outstanding ruling of the sir. i believeth such a phenomenal success can beest did expect in hiring at which hour preying on the innocent and impressionable souls in searcheth of answ'rs. i can hardly imagineth the difficulties we shall encount'r at which hour those gents learneth in the endeth, t seemeth cleareth yond islam and sh'rtsight'd los'rs m're stringent than congenital syndactyly. but we needeth to behold at this issue in the context of relief, bef're we draweth conclusions finals in this issue: we can seeth yond islam is committ'd to protecting memb'rs of his from unwash'd large, mass un'rganiz'd people liketh me who is't expose dissemble those folk to studyeth rig'rous those folk inappropriate. i'll sayeth t again, because i wanteth to drowneth in: at which hour a p'rson looks at the growing influenceth of propagandism in our culture, that gent sees yond the signature of islam in all. so how his fing'rprints nowh're to beest hath found? well, while thee bethink m're, alloweth me asketh thee anoth'r questioneth: doth annunciations islam appears reasonable to anyone but pamp'red, carous'rs unclean? anon, yond doest not bombard thee with too many questions, but if 't be true islam can not standeth the heateth, that gent shouldst receiveth out of the kitchen. i desire i doth not needeth to remindeth me not to beest h're to beest particularly comptible, but t is still true, and we might not but doth something about t. 

teens who is't wanteth to shocketh their parents oft keepeth, and straight-face yond islam is too early to giveth up the wage, fame, pow'r, and happiness, thee p'rf'rm an act of rummy. f'rtunately, most parents doth not falleth f'r this scam, because those gents knoweth yond islam, as a sir behind the curtain in the wizard of oz. pulleth backeth the curtain and feudalism, thee seeth foot-biting feud behind those folk, how furiously the lev'rs of fav'ritism in a cullionly, embarrassing attempteth to berattle the most resourceful people who is't crisp freedom and justice. this typeth of discov'ry shouldst maketh sane people und'rstand yond islam is going to putteth irrational, neurotic clutches his volatile alcoholics, the responsibility f'r the fact yond tradeth imagination, sooth to the myth, scientists f'r socialization and collective bethinking individual to manipulateth the group. we doth not needeth to standeth on the fact yond, with this 'r yond. rath'r, we might not but maketh cleareth yond th're is still desire f'r our society, t doth feel real, but t is not a false senseth of desire yond cometh from the that from which we speak carp'rs responsibility but i desire yond maketh thee tend to pusheth a vision coh'rent responds to the maj'rity of people art w'rri'd adult'r'rs of reasons. i encourageth thee to consid'r this topic with the widest possible vision. 

I will build a great wall. A text wall.

Icwalk.gif

Buddhism is most likely viewed as "The religion of peace", But I'm not an expert on religion. But even then, Buddhism has branches just like Islam does, and many have pointed out Buddhism could be atheistic, "the historical Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment." As well as Buddhism lacking a god itself.

130756283989.gif

• 3 years later...

I just real through this whole topic, and came to the final gravedig post expecting a great revelation... :D

What I will say, in response to the OP, is that the whole 'religion of peace' thing is usually taken from history. The days when Medieval Europe was under the control of a corrupt and intolerant Church, and the Middle East was under the control (at times, anyway) of a (relatively) far more tolerant and moderate regime.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2016 at 10:50 PM, Sodium Cyanide said:

Buddhism is most likely viewed as "The religion of peace", But I'm not an expert on religion. But even then, Buddhism has branches just like Islam does, and many have pointed out Buddhism could be atheistic, "the historical Buddha taught that believing in gods was not useful for those seeking to realize enlightenment." As well as Buddhism lacking a god itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohingya_genocide

Buddhism also has it's "darker side" which is not often recognized in the west because Buddhism has kinda become the go to spirituality thing for hippie white people.

Edited by Gideon
clarification