"True" Islam

Rozalia

Which is it? Sunni? Which school of jurisprudence is correct then? Shia? Which school of jurisprudence is correct then? What about Sufis? Baha’is? Alawites? Ibadis? Wahhabis? Salafism? Khawarij? Yazidi? Zikri? Hurufi? Quranism? Islamism?

You can ask the same question of literally any faith.

• Upvote 1

No because some regions are more ethnically diverse than other

9fcae6ad-s.jpg

Christianity is in Africa, Asia, Americas and Europe.

Islam is just mainly in Africa and Asia. 

Regions being diverse also doesn't mean the religion is diverse as every region could be 3 different types of people that follow Islam but Christianity could have 10 different types of people that follow Christianity. 

IpHGyGc.png

Allah (swt) say, "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing." (Quran 2:256)

Islam is the fastest growing religion in Europe and America by conversions: Who are you claiming is forcing them?

Yet ISIS and others go under the mantra of "Convert and Die". I already know your response of course, that it's all lies and doesn't happen.

We've been over explanations on why that is many times, means little the moment a Nationalist government gets in.

No, my logic is that Islam is the truth and anything other than the Shariah of Allah is injustice. 

No that is not acceptable as a response. If you want to treat Islam as a nation and being Muslim as being of that country so you can levy calls of treason at people, then you deserve the same treatment in return. If a Muslim is of a secular nation then by what you've said they are traitors who we should put to death. You see all the killings which we find abhorrent as just, yet I knew you'd try to dance around this fact of what it'd be like if we followed your logic fully which is that Muslims in Europe and America would cease to be very quickly if they were executed for treason via the standards you've set. It's a bloody football team is what it is, you'll cheer on something if it benefits Islam but the very same thing then hurting Islam you'll boo. 

So do you support us executing all the Muslims who have committed treason in Europe? If yes then very well, you're consistent. If not then your talk of apostates committing treason being worthy of death falls apart (not that it wasn't nonsense to begin with).

It's not so much that women are fearful of reporting rape but that rape itself is an extremely rare occurrence. Very hard for you to rape my sister if myself or another male relative is walking with her in public and she is fully covered. If it occurs however - and it is proven without doubt - then the rapist will be executed. But like i said it's almost impossible for something like that to occur in a proper Islamic State where virtue is promoted and vice is prevented. (And prevention is better than cure.)

That response of yours is utterly shameful. The system, going by your so called rules of god, ruled by supposed holy men, has taken the side of the rapists so often that women are now fearful of reporting it so logically in your mind that means the rapes simply don't happen. Utter drivel. Logic I'd expect from a follower of the god of ignorance I suppose, ignorant of reality is what it is.

You can ask the same question of literally any faith.

Try and find the context then get back to me. 

Yet ISIS and others go under the mantra of "Convert and Die". I already know your response of course, that it's all lies and doesn't happen.

There are videos of Christians living peacefully in IS territories paying the Jizyah tax.

We've been over explanations on why that is many times, means little the moment a Nationalist government gets in.

How so? Muslims can simply lie about their religious affiliation and continue to grow in their secret community... there would be nothing your beloved Nazi's could do about it even if they target certain ethnic groups because Islam is an idea, a way of life, that can be adopted by absolutely anyone.

No that is not acceptable as a response. If you want to treat Islam as a nation and being Muslim as being of that country so you can levy calls of treason at people, then you deserve the same treatment in return. If a Muslim is of a secular nation then by what you've said they are traitors who we should put to death. You see all the killings which we find abhorrent as just, yet I knew you'd try to dance around this fact of what it'd be like if we followed your logic fully which is that Muslims in Europe and America would cease to be very quickly if they were executed for treason via the standards you've set. It's a bloody football team is what it is, you'll cheer on something if it benefits Islam but the very same thing then hurting Islam you'll boo.

So do you support us executing all the Muslims who have committed treason in Europe? If yes then very well, you're consistent. If not then your talk of apostates committing treason being worthy of death falls apart (not that it wasn't nonsense to begin with).

You fundamentally misunderstand my logic here. My logic is that I recognise Islam as the only country in existence and I don't recognise the other satanic so-called countries. Committing "treason" against such satanic entities by speaking words of truth to their evil Tyrants is the noblest Jihad and if it costs you your neck it's the highest form of martyrdom.

That response of yours is utterly shameful. The system, going by your so called rules of god, ruled by supposed holy men, has taken the side of the rapists so often that women are now fearful of reporting it so logically in your mind that means the rapes simply don't happen. Utter drivel.

Try and find the context then get back to me.

Take a look at your satanic society first. Women are walking around naked and raped every few seconds. What happens to the rapist? He goes to a 5 star prison cell (especially true in Nordic countries like Sweden), get's let out after a very short sentence, commits another rape, goes through the system and back out again to commit another rape etc etc.

Under Shariah Law the rapist is put to death if the rape can be proven without doubt but people are not killed arbitrarily and serious evidence has to be put forth.

However preventing rapes from happening IN THE FIRST PLACE is the highest priority. Thus women have to take precautions and must be safeguarded. This is what enrages you but I say, perish in your rage.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

There are videos of Christians living peacefully in IS territories paying the Jizyah tax.

A quick search will show how ridiculous your "definition" of peaceful is. Not allowed to publicly worship, not allowed to construct or repair churches, banned from having crosses, not allowed to pray if a Muslim would hear it (Because hearing a prayer might take over a Muslim's mind? Real weak), and not even allowed to openly read from the bible, should not stop conversations which as we know are often under threat, and of course the classic rule that, "we can basically define whatever you do as treason at will, so best you convert or one day we might nail you with it".

How so? Muslims can simply lie about their religious affiliation and continue to grow in their secret community... there would be nothing your beloved Nazi's could do about it even if they target certain ethnic groups because Islam is an idea, a way of life, that can be adopted by absolutely anyone.

A nationalist does not equal Nazi. Beyond that with how stringent Islam and thus Islamic communities are finding such Muslims is all very easy. Deport those lot and if any remain, often children unless you send them with their parents (not necessarily required) then you simply educate them. Some might exist still I suppose, but it's irrelevant. Those religions Islam hammered continued to exist often in secret too, all very nice, but what could they do to Islam? Nothing. Likewise, Muslims in such a situation will have no power. Such communities also due to how one person can blow the whistle (and be richly rewarded) will have to stay small and ultimately inbred. They'll be no threat.

You fundamentally misunderstand my logic here. My logic is that I recognise Islam as the only country in existence and I don't recognise the other satanic so-called countries. Committing "treason" against such satanic entities by speaking words of truth to their evil Tyrants is the noblest Jihad and if it costs you your neck it's the highest form of martyrdom.

No I think we understand each other more than we would if I was a Liberal or you were one. So while you won't give a definite answer in nationalist terms, it's easy to read that to you nationalists would be justified in branding Muslims traitors worthy of the death penalty for treason, your words of course and not mine. Likewise you brand those who leave Islam traitors. Glad we understand each other fully.

Take a look at your satanic society first. Women are walking around naked and raped every few seconds. What happens to the rapist? He goes to a 5 star prison cell (especially true in Nordic countries like Sweden), get's let out after a very short sentence, commits another rape, goes through the system and back out again to commit another rape etc etc.

Under Shariah Law the rapist is put to death if the rape can be proven without doubt but people are not killed arbitrarily and serious evidence has to be put forth.

However preventing rapes from happening IN THE FIRST PLACE is the highest priority. Thus women have to take precautions and must be safeguarded. This is what enrages you but I say, perish in your rage.

We've been through this and you've denied it so not much point but regardless. You mention the Nordic countries as being decadent, or satanic as you put it this time. Most said rapists are your fellow Muslims. The satanic nordic countries, Sweden in particular are some of Islamists greatest allies. Be nice to allies mate.

You misunderstand completely, perhaps you think you're dealing with some pathetic Liberal. A great tool against rape and crime in general is a sense of community, something much easier achieved under good fine Nationalist principles. The Globalist traitors go against this of course. They flood communities with people(mass immigration), they make sure they don't integrate (multiculturalism), and finally shield such vileness making sure no one can fix it (Political Correctness). So I agree with you mate, preventing those rapes happening is a high priority which is why the Liberal cucks need to go, Nationalists put in charge, and then they'll sort it out.

Edited by Rozalia

You think I care if you deport all Muslims from your satanic countries? That would actually be a very good service for the Muslims.

We've been through this and you've denied it so not much point but regardless. You mention the Nordic countries as being decadent, or satanic as you put it this time. Most said rapists are your fellow Muslims. The satanic nordic countries, Sweden in particular are some of Islamists greatest allies. Be nice to allies mate.

Saying something enough times doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

Present your evidence or hold your tongue. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

You think I care if you deport all Muslims from your satanic countries? That would actually be a very good service for the Muslims.

Saying something enough times doesn't make it true. :rolleyes:

Present your evidence or hold your tongue. 

Uh... we've been over this song and dance before, heck you've done it with others. Showing you statistics with Muslims as being the majority of rapists, or just generally criminals just gets it called lies or you bring out some real weird logic. Though if you're going for exact words on that, which you might be it's quite clear in context I did not mean in a world wide sense of "majority of rapists are Muslim", but, "In places like Sweden Muslims make up the majority of rapists". Of course your Liberal allies such as those in Sweden have been trying to cover it up, make sure when you pray you give a little thanks their way.

Uh... we've been over this song and dance before, heck you've done it with others. Showing you statistics with Muslims as being the majority of rapists, or just generally criminals just gets it called lies or you bring out some real weird logic. Though if you're going for exact words on that, which you might be it's quite clear in context I did not mean in a world wide sense of "majority of rapists are Muslim", but, "In places like Sweden Muslims make up the majority of rapists". Of course your Liberal allies such as those in Sweden have been trying to cover it up, make sure when you pray you give a little thanks their way.

Again you weasel out of presenting any evidence. Rozalia, all talk and no substance.

Allow me to provide you with the stats kiddo: Sweden 2 years before civil war in Syria even began!

swedenrapes.gif

This is Sweden's liberal policies towards rapists in action ^

And nothing to do with an influx of Muslim refugees that hasn't even occurred yet. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Again you weasel out of presenting any evidence. Rozalia, all talk and no substance.

Allow me to provide you with the stats kiddo: Sweden 2 years before civil war in Syria even began!

swedenrapes.gif

This is Sweden's liberal policies towards rapists in action ^

And nothing to do with an influx of Muslim refugees that hasn't even occurred yet. 

Nice narrative. Implying Muslim immigrants only came after Syria. They haven't you know, been coming to Europe for decades or anything.

Nice narrative. Implying Muslim immigrants only came after Syria. They haven't you know, been coming to Europe for decades or anything.

Don't pretend you weren't tying the high rate of rapes in Sweden to the recent influx of refugees from Syria/Iraq all over this forum. 

Muslims only make up 1.8% to 4.4% of the Swedish population... not exactly a staggering percentage. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Don't pretend you weren't tying the high rate of rapes in Sweden to the recent influx of refugees from Syria/Iraq all over this forum. 

Muslims only make up 1.8% to 4.4% of the Swedish population... not exactly a staggering percentage. 

About Sweden, Sweden is a haven for Muslims that get deported en masse by the other Scandinavian countries because of their lack of goats to get their minds off the Scandinavian blondes, Norway is actually paying Muslims to go to Swedistan, er, i mean Sweden. 

the paradise of north korea.

Norway is actually paying Muslims to go to Swedistan, er, i mean Sweden. 

Swedistan? Where more than 95% of the population aren't even Muslims? I don't think so but hopefully one day soon... then we can really tackle that rape epidemic. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Swedistan? Where more than 95% of the population aren't even Muslims? 

Ofcourse, but people refer to it that way because of how obedient they are towards the Muslims, they submitted to them from what we're seeing. 

Edited by Vahak

Anyone who isn't trying to find any possible out knew what I was referring to. Beyond that even if I were it wouldn't matter to what I said, the statement is still true regardless.

Yes, at least you start approaching something that isn't complete bunkum. However flower that right there is what makes it all the worse. They're not even in the double digits and make up so much of such crime, more than the rest of the population in that particular "field". A strong argument against the madness of the globalists I say, but thats what their shield of "Political Correctness" is for, as lets remember that statistics are racist.  

Its really an ignorant view that it is/was an extremist ideology, yes extremists took Nazism way too literal but they do not represent all of the Nazi's. They were only a minority. 

What are the Nazi's suppose to do? condemn the activities of a minority of extremists who use Nazism wrongly? I dare say those extremists are not real Nazi's. 

Well I'm not sure what ISIS values are so I can't comment, but as long as they're aren't doing bad things then they're fine. If a few extremists in ISIS are causing issues for the rest of ISIS then that is certainly a problem and hopefully ISIS can fix. 

Would you mind if I asked what Nazism believes in?

Ofcourse, but people refer to it that way because of how obedient they are towards the Muslims, they submitted to them from what we're seeing. 

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in quite a long. So because they respect the religion of minorities, they're "submitting" to them?

• Upvote 1

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in quite a long time*. So because they respect the religion of minorities, they're "submitting" to them?

Believe me, i wish i was wrong. 
submission
səbˈmɪʃ(ə)n/
noun

1. 1.
    the action of accepting or yielding to a superior force or to the will or authority of another person.

respect
rɪˈspɛkt/
noun

1. 1.
    a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements.

Swedish women wearing burkas to avoid joining the huge list of raped isn't respect, it's submission. 

Sweden removing their own flag and national anthem whenever the minorities demand it isn't respect, it's submission. 

When Muslims in Sweden get light punishments for terrible crimes that isn't respect for their religion, if it is, that's messed up. 

Or, is submission and respect one and the same? I don't think so, respect is an opinion, a feeling, while submission is obeying the will of a person or persons, which is what we are seeing. 

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in quite a long. So because they respect the religion of minorities, they're "submitting" to them?

It's not a matter of respect, it's a matter of special treatment. Of which if they continue on that path will cause further great harm to their people. 

Immigrants are literally the most powerless people in any Western country. They have the least money, the least property, they have no political power, those people need special protections. Having special protections doesn't make them "privileged", it just protects them from being being victimized by the ethnic majority. They probably need those protections considering the growth of neo-Nazism in Western Europe (in Greece for example you've got Nazi's murdering migrants). You literally think Gypsies, Arabs, Africans etc are "privileged"?

It's interesting that you conservatives always seem to hate on the most powerless people in society, the immigrants, the unemployed and the poor, it's never the bankers, the finance capitalists, the military, or the most powerful that you target. You know there's some names for people who only attack the weak and suck up to the strong. Cowards and bullies.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 2

Immigrants are literally the most powerless people in any Western country. They have the least money, the least property, they have no political power, those people need special protections. Having special protections doesn't make them "privileged", it just protects them from being being victimized by the ethnic majority. They probably need those protections considering the growth of neo-Nazism in Western Europe (in Greece for example you've got Nazi's murdering migrants). You literally think Gypsies, Arabs, Africans etc are "privileged"?

It's interesting that you conservatives always seem to hate on the most powerless people in society, the immigrants, the unemployed and the poor, it's never the bankers, the finance capitalists, the military, or the most powerful that you target. You know there's some names for people who only attack the weak and suck up to the strong. Cowards and bullies.

It really does show what you know doesn't it? You'll have to search pretty hard to find someone more against the globalists than me, who are the most powerful people today. Some coward eh? I despise the attacks on the poor by the Conservatives and the media and support a unconditional basic income, guaranteed housing for all citizens, and other measures to help them out. Some Conservative eh? Neo-Nazism is an irrelevance as is the KKK for that matter if you want to bring up that one up too. Such groups (lets not forget the Crusaders) are just shields conjured up to help keep the globalist plan going. 

Immigrants are fine, they deserve respect naturally. However they must come legally, in manageable numbers, and must integrate. When the country is flooded with them, they're stuck in ghettos, and then their non-integration is championed that not only brings great harm now, but in the future it will manifest much worse. Once non-integrated minorities get large enough they will revolt, and it's that simple. 

There is a one people that deserve special preference and that is our own, no other. If immigrants want to join hands through naturalization then thats great, they should be welcomed, however for that they must be integrated. If you cannot understand this very basic truth then you are likely just like the rest, a useful pawn of the globalists. However going by your past posts I assume this is just a case of you seeing blue with Conservatives and trying to valiantly stick it to them. Petty stuff if so.

Edited by Rozalia

It really does show what you know doesn't it? You'll have to search pretty hard to find someone more against the globalists than me, who are the most powerful people today. Some coward eh? I despise the attacks on the poor by the Conservatives and the media and support a unconditional basic income, guaranteed housing for all citizens, and other measures to help them out. Some Conservative eh? Neo-Nazism is an irrelevance as is the KKK for that matter if you want to bring up that one up too. Such groups (lets not forget the Crusaders) are just shields conjured up to help keep the globalist plan going. 

Immigrants are fine, they deserve respect naturally. However they must come legally, in manageable numbers, and must integrate. When the country is flooded with them, they're stuck in ghettos, and then their non-integration is championed that not only brings great harm now, but in the future it will manifest much worse. Once non-integrated minorities get large enough they will revolt, and it's that simple. 

There is a one people that deserve special preference and that is our own, no other. If immigrants want to join hands through naturalization then thats great, they should be welcomed, however for that they must be integrated. If you cannot understand this very basic truth then you are likely just like the rest, a useful pawn of the globalists. 

Does Trump himself not want to expel existing illegal immigrants from the US?

Ok, I can agree with the integration part, and [Western] Europe does definitely have a problem with not even requiring immigrants to adopt the culture/language/values of the host country and forming their own "parallel" communities, but I don't see how the immigrants themselves are the problem, many people on this forum and elsewhere talk as if immigrants are some kind of barbarian invasion taking over. Most of these people were desperate, had nothing, no money or property, were fleeing war or persecution (many of those wars were started by Western countries), or they were fleeing economic disaster and poverty brought on by the systematic looting and exploitation of their home countries by the IMF, World Bank and various international corporations. Are you really going to blame these people? What would you do in their shoes?

Also, I  think it's hypocritical to support strict border control and restricted immigration at the same time as supporting the global capitalist system, capitalism requires unfettered movement of labor irregardless of national boundaries, it also requires an underclass of slave laborers to produce all the nice cheap goods which the Western middle-classes like. It's all well and good to say you oppose modern slavery, but then to go on buying all the cheap goods produced by that slavery.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

Does Trump himself not want to expel existing illegal immigrants from the US?

Ok, I can agree with the integration part, and [Western] Europe does definitely have a problem with not even requiring immigrants to adopt the culture/language/values of the host country and forming their own "parallel" communities, but I don't see how the immigrants themselves are the problem, many people on this forum and elsewhere talk as if immigrants are some kind of barbarian invasion taking over. Most of these people were desperate, had nothing, no money or property, were fleeing war or persecution (many of those wars were started by Western countries), or they were fleeing economic disaster and poverty brought on by the systematic looting and exploitation of their home countries by the IMF, World Bank and various international corporations. Are you really going to blame these people? What would you do in their shoes?

Also, I  think it's hypocritical to support strict border control and restricted immigration at the same time as supporting the global capitalist system, capitalism requires unfettered movement of labor irregardless of national boundaries, it also requires an underclass of slave laborers to produce all the nice cheap goods which the Western middle-classes like. It's all well and good to say you oppose modern slavery, but then to go on buying all the cheap goods produced by that slavery.

I understand this buddy, they are ultimately pawns yes. They didn't decide one day getting round together wherever they came from that they would flood a country. However the globalists certainly did, and those wars you mention were again started by the globalists (and if not them, then groups they funded to start the conflict). However pawns or not we got to clean up the mess and in the west that will mean some deportations yes, sad but it's got to get sorted. I'm not totally against taking refugees of course, I have to be right now considering the current madness, but not totally against it if we did things correctly and sanely. I'd happily support taking a small but significant number of Christian Syrians, as in actual Syrians who stayed in the camps and not the hoard that is mostly from elsewhere. Christians simply because they're the most at risk group, often ignored, and that Christianity makes it easier to integrate. 

I've had many talks on here where the centre-left crowd think, "Your good will be more expensive" is some killer argument. I'd gladly pay more for some sanity to be put in place. I'm not a supporter of the "slave class" as you put it. If you give every citizen an unconditional basic income and housing then they are more able to do the lower paying jobs as the struggle of earning just enough to survive is eliminated for the poor. 

• 2 weeks later...
unlike other religions, i'm not going to wasteth a lot of space in this lett'r, c'rtifying yond islam, hadst did teach a smatt'ring of scientific t'rminology, t uses t to impose a theological int'rpretation of the biblical passage. most people seemeth to und'rstand t. instead, i shall break with the bloodthirsty, avaricious sottises and how that gent uses t instill a senseth of resentment, to divideth people, and destroyeth self-confidence. thee seeth, i, one, c'rtainly believeth the day is not islam, as a day without plugs chauvinism chatty. and because of this belief, i'm going to throweth a polite and inoffensive to the windeth. in this lett'r, i'm going to beest rough and raw as i knoweth how to reinf'rce the pointeth yond islam maketh nay secret yond wage drug hath used to payeth f'r the construction of und'rground large, design'd to accommodate both people and f'reign'rs, who is't s'rve as the gov'rnment's shadow transnational secret , p'rhaps t wouldst beest bett'r f'r that gent to awaken that gent from delusions, narcolepsy fabulous and gaze what is not oft maketh the pointeth very much. but at which hour that gent sayeth yond each of the memb'rs of the diff'rent belief than those gents shall receiveth a ticket one way to hell, wh're the facts endeth and the beginning ludicrousness. 

many exp'rts anon believeth yond i wouldst not liketh islam. that gent likes 'r doest not liketh t, doth not has't a relationship to the fact obs'rved, f'r example, yond islam is not did satisfy twofold int'rventionism credo and opp'rtunism. rath'r, islam seeks to compromise the free and ope public discourse. if 't be true yond happeneth, 'twill beest the endeth of the gen'ral public, we knoweth yond so diff'rent as chalk and cheese. islam, f'r example, wanteth to poison the relationship between teachest'rs and students. i, on the oth'r handeth, i wanteth to throweth a ray of sunshine in a landscape typical nasty "compromise" of islam. yond is wherefore i wilt bid thee yond the first thing we needeth to doth is to receiveth that gent to admiteth yond that gent hast a problem. islam shouldst beest did advise to readeth the following:

i, islam, i preachy, smug goof-off. 

this blindeth participant in the scheme to f'rm an association in the mind of the public system of any faith and islam doth not concur with the idea of ​​hatr'd and violence and illegality. 

i h'reby admiteth mine own tendency bulv'rism. i hath asked f'r strength and wisdom to dealeth with this addiction. 

aft'r islam und'rstands yond that gent hast a problem, haply then that gent shall seeth what that gent wanteth to extendeth his fifteen minutes of fame to fifteen months. what doth thee bethink? i cullionly, mine own purpose to criticize t publicly gen'ralization f'rmal categ'ry, spurious claimeth their neutrality, and their blindness to the berattle of private pow'r. i doth not cullionly in mine own w'rk in this direction. if 't be true i couldst, the whole w'rld shall knoweth yond islam claims yond t can abs'rb any, devouring the brains of their competit'rs. as did expect, that gent didst not provideth any data hard to admiteth this. this is because th're is nay such data. 

thee needeth to asketh yourself if 't be true thou art willing, f'r the sake of f'rming a tieth in the wat'rsheds of raceth, gend'r, class 'r age, to taketh as many people as possible from arresting islam. if 't be true thee doth not, and yond is quite cleareth, at least to taketh noteth of the fact yond islam is not causing nice. t's not most wondrous. this is not valorous. the pointeth at which thee shall findeth yond islam rath'r pompously ref'rs to me and ev'ryone else yond loves not so slimy, arrogant mis'r not only depress'd moment. this moment of det'rmination, a det'rmination yond th're is not enow sev're punishment f'r those who is't art looking f'r temp'rary tactical alliances with muzzy jobb'rnowls head'd to promoteth hedonism features as the standard can beest cov'r'd. this shows yond the main goal is to convince the gov'rnment to stand ho the hard sayings of islam, the assumption wast confirm'd by the obs'rvation yond sev'ral facts yond i'm going to imagineth t couldst seemeth shocking. this those gents c'rtainly has't. but, his fixation with evil, leguleians raving is dismissive. receiveth t right, prithee. any oth'r way of bethinking 'rr'r-push 'r liability clarification. in addition, th're is nay doubteth yond islam shall beest did arrest and detain'd indefinitely without children nemeses chargeth, without trial and without access to a lawy'r bef're the year ends. i am sure, shall giveth all i've did get to beest one of the problems is, but the sooth is yond islam is trying f'r some timeth to convince people th're is something intellectually provocative in rehashing not restful st'reotypes incontinent. i believeth to receiveth the rotting debris and dump t wh're that gent and his colleagues shall yobbos dysfunctional. at least then we can standeth up and square f'r our h'ritage, traditions and values, without w'rrying yond 'twill maketh a w'rld sunk in the most abject sup'rstition, bigotry and ign'rance. 

instead of taking the easy path in life, following the path, we might not but chooseth the way to the top, regardless of the teen, suff'ring, and sacrifice yond option is requir'd. only then couldst we finally holp people breaketh free from the cycleth of oppression. aye, islam is trying to stand ho the fetishization dignity snooty masturbation, but as gross in sense as the nose on thy visage yond t is masochism stage redux. i faileth to und'rstand wherefore islam is so much sore to und'rstand. haply t's because his teachest'r to dissemble'ry still high'r than anyone else, very much needeth to beest did treat in diff'rent types and degrees. projects islam is not "supposed" subhuman. those gents art essentially one. in fact, because his job is so much to doth with robbing, stealing, deceit and murd'r, one might coequal sayeth yond the questioneth on ev'ryone's mind these days, "what islam is trying to encave?" increasingly questioneth the following: not islam sayeth yond the bogeyman is going to receiveth us if 't be true we doth not concur with the t'rms of the issue, because t is did relate to the political agenda of a issue, 'r because those gents art too ign'rant of the facts, to knoweth yond in addition to being quite malapert and insulting figures of revenge yond s'rious damageth? the answ'r to the questioneth wast too well known to beareth repeating, but i has't to comment on yond as lief as we receiveth the arts critical to alloweth those folk to bethink and reflecteth and reasoneth independently of each oth'r, those gents shall realizeth yond islam, c'rtainly believes yond mccarthyism provideth an escapeth easily from disappointments life, mis'ry, despair, depression, and loneliness. that gent apparently madeth an extra-large pri'ri justification f'r this conclusion. i bethink th're shouldst beest too surprising, given yond islam believes yond the tribune wast did oppress. the only one. in addition, that gent believes yond with the wisdom of the b'rd'r. one m're!

sensation is not limit'd to a c'rtain age, culture 'r state. alloweth me to expresseth the same bethought in slightly diff'rent t'rms: i doth not needeth to bid thee yond all of platitudes counteth'rproductive, but to ensureth yond systemic oppression shall at each moment beest in our society. this arrangement wouldst beest. what is cleareth, howev'r, yond islam plans to evade responsibility bef're thee knoweth t. i wanteth to seeth those folk tryeth to receiveth hence with such a planeth; shouldst beest valorous f'r a chuckle. thee seeth, most people has't hath said yond islam prank phoneth anon one of the key aides putteth t carries. sure, t sounds simple, but in fact, the real problem is simple: that gent sayeth yond that gent shall nev'r dreameth of subjecting our humiliation. i wouldst liketh to sayeth yond this requirement foldeth'rol 70%, 20% of the chatt'r, and 10% of business distasteful to seeth oth'r countries and people who is't liveth in those folk, 'r the economy as a targeteth to beest exploit'd 'r military purposes, shouldst beest broken. 

i can assureth thee yond i wanteth to giveth people inf'rmation m're about islam, to holp those folk digest and assimilate and und'rstand this inf'rmation and holp those folk maketh conclusions responsibility from th're. yond conclusion, i sinc'rely desire yond we draweth: islam radiates the essence of "hot", so unpollut'd ev'rything else, so beyond the laws of physics as we knoweth t. doth not beest surprised, consid'ring yond teachest children and young parrots art sev're penalties, such as "islam hast the right to beest intol'rant in the nameth of tol'rance. " this is an assault on the innocence of childhood to beest reject'd in the rough conditions possible. in fact, i wouldst sayeth so far yond we shouldst has't not only islam, but islam eke m'rcenaries accountable f'r officious, offensive communique those. anon i can leaveth only at this stage, but one of the biggest myst'ries of mod'rn life, making t an ov'rsiz'd ego hest yond turneth our children into carrions en masse culture reckless and easily did drive cattle proletarian f'rtunately f'r us, the key to the answ'r is gross in sense :. most people doth not realizeth yond t hast disclos'd its planeth to stab us in the backeth, that gent hath shown the planeth in a manifesto bearing all the signs of having been writ by the sanctimonious. not only his manifesto completely lacking in logic, inevitably subjective, and t is anecdotal, but islam likes to speak of how the booketh shall beest a valorous addition to the bible. the w'rd sounds quite quaint, to readeth between the lines and seeth yond islam secretly sayeth yond that gent intends to convince people yond th're stent'rian hooligans "chosen people" of bible bodement. 

the Flibbertigibbet is not only too much miching mallecho f'r idle hands to doth, but m're and m're people in the mod'rn w'rld, t causes prissy, mental defectives philopolemical accel'rate us into d'rivative antih'roism cesspool. hobby islam all did relate snatching people off the street and transp'rt those folk across the globe couldst beest t'rtur'd. unf'rtunately, infidelity wast embarrassing prevail'd and population, canaille, vulgar. that gent appeals to the dunnest radicals and preventeth those folk from seeing yond some flibb'rtigibbets grumpy, denying not only wrong, those gents w're willfully irritable. m're decisively, many people react to the abominations of his doubleth standards in the same way yond thee react to television dramas. those gents gaze t; those gents speak of t; but those gents doth not feeleth an ov'rwhelming compulsion to doth something about t. yond is wherefore i insist, we provideth a livelihood and a bett'r w'rld f'r all gen'rations. 

alloweth me off'r some counsel f'r free yeomen islam: stand ho denying citizens the privilege of peaceful assembly and protest! we needeth to changeth the direction our society is head'd. our children depends on t. f'rgive me if 't be true i ramble; i'm very much not restful, i bethink thee can bid. frankly, that gent s'rv'd in the suite of islam is nothing but heaven f'r h'rseflies rough, nay disagreements, nay reasoneth, nay reasoneth, nay thoughts, nay responsibility. islam tells those folk what to doth and those gents doth t. those gents doth not coequal believeth yond the figure of flight islam is one of the many pipelines defeatism in our culture. nay kidding. 

in 'rd'r to bringeth this issue clos'r to home, alloweth me remindeth thee yond islam is sup'ri'r to the band-na, f'r convincing those folk yond t is entitl'd to transf'rm feareth and instilling into f'rce the outstanding ruling of the sir. i believeth such a phenomenal success can beest did expect in hiring at which hour preying on the innocent and impressionable souls in searcheth of answ'rs. i can hardly imagineth the difficulties we shall encount'r at which hour those gents learneth in the endeth, t seemeth cleareth yond islam and sh'rtsight'd los'rs m're stringent than congenital syndactyly. but we needeth to behold at this issue in the context of relief, bef're we draweth conclusions finals in this issue: we can seeth yond islam is committ'd to protecting memb'rs of his from unwash'd large, mass un'rganiz'd people liketh me who is't expose dissemble those folk to studyeth rig'rous those folk inappropriate. i'll sayeth t again, because i wanteth to drowneth in: at which hour a p'rson looks at the growing influenceth of propagandism in our culture, that gent sees yond the signature of islam in all. so how his fing'rprints nowh're to beest hath found? well, while thee bethink m're, alloweth me asketh thee anoth'r questioneth: doth annunciations islam appears reasonable to anyone but pamp'red, carous'rs unclean? anon, yond doest not bombard thee with too many questions, but if 't be true islam can not standeth the heateth, that gent shouldst receiveth out of the kitchen. i desire i doth not needeth to remindeth me not to beest h're to beest particularly comptible, but t is still true, and we might not but doth something about t. 

teens who is't wanteth to shocketh their parents oft keepeth, and straight-face yond islam is too early to giveth up the wage, fame, pow'r, and happiness, thee p'rf'rm an act of rummy. f'rtunately, most parents doth not falleth f'r this scam, because those gents knoweth yond islam, as a sir behind the curtain in the wizard of oz. pulleth backeth the curtain and feudalism, thee seeth foot-biting feud behind those folk, how furiously the lev'rs of fav'ritism in a cullionly, embarrassing attempteth to berattle the most resourceful people who is't crisp freedom and justice. this typeth of discov'ry shouldst maketh sane people und'rstand yond islam is going to putteth irrational, neurotic clutches his volatile alcoholics, the responsibility f'r the fact yond tradeth imagination, sooth to the myth, scientists f'r socialization and collective bethinking individual to manipulateth the group. we doth not needeth to standeth on the fact yond, with this 'r yond. rath'r, we might not but maketh cleareth yond th're is still desire f'r our society, t doth feel real, but t is not a false senseth of desire yond cometh from the that from which we speak carp'rs responsibility but i desire yond maketh thee tend to pusheth a vision coh'rent responds to the maj'rity of people art w'rri'd adult'r'rs of reasons. i encourageth thee to consid'r this topic with the widest possible vision. 

Edited by Muhammad

• 1 month later...

What does it matter? Religion is religion, they're all terrible, with Islam being one of the most nonconstructive belief system. 

Though, I see Quranism as a reformist movement in Islam, sadly it isn't mainstream to turn the tide with this conserative nonsense. The Quran itself isn't coherent with modern day standards, and has many times called for the deaths of "Infidels". 

As compared to what? Christianity?

The only true Islam is dead Islam.

Islamism is a plague and Islam needs to be removed from the world, starting with the radical elements. 

Mhm, along with all religions right?

d0r0WcS.gif

I read a good book on the Ottoman's some time back.  Was written around 1930 I think by some British Lord.

It pointed out the constant struggle between a westward looking Islam reform movement, and a medieval-looking conservative movement.  All most terrorists groups are in the latter camp.  They believe if they just live like they did around 670AD, all will be well.

Which is true?  Whatever.  Which Christianity is the true Christianity?  The one with a Pope or the nine hundred sects(totally made up number) without a Pope?  Which Judaism is the true Judaism?  The one that allows Jews to marry outside Judaism or the other one? Pointless question.

If the regular mainstream Sunni's don't crush the radicals soon, they're going to find they are defined solely by those radicals.

I never would have predicted the rise of fundamentalism among the Sunni.  It was the Shia that were acting all fundamentalist with the Iranian revolution.  But I think Afghanistan(the soviet invasion of 1979, not the US invasion of 2002), Bosnia and Chechnya changed the Sunnis and paved the way for a radical Jihad movement that only finds legitimacy in the second viewpoint in Islam,the fundamentalist side.

Edited by Aisha Greyjoy

Duke of House Greyjoy