"True" Islam

Rozalia

Sunni Islam is actually the single largest religion on the planet. You can't combine Protestants and Catholics under the banner of "Christianity" when they both have widely different set of beliefs. 

Also the ahadith Abu Haddad was referring to are the following:

“Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!†[sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

“Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah’s mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell.†(Sunan Al Tirmizi Vol.2 Pg.39)

“He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islamâ€. (Abu Dawud)

Allah will never let my Ummah agree upon misguidance, and the hand of Allah is over the group (Jama'ah), so follow the great mass of believers (Sawad ul-'Azam), and whoever dissents from them departs to hell(al-Tirmidhi (4/2167)

Sunni Muslim Abbasids put together the Hadith that stated that the largest group (Sunni Islam which they ruled over) was correct and everyone else was condemned to hell, what a surprise. You're deluded if you can't realise such obvious false words.

• Upvote 1

Sunni Muslim Abbasids put together the Hadith that stated that the largest group (Sunni Islam which they ruled over) was correct and everyone else was condemned to hell, what a surprise. You're deluded if you can't realise such obvious false words.

It's actually not that straight forward as the "large group of Muslims" is described as those following what the Prophet (saw) and his Companions are upon even if it's just one person.

“The jamaa’ah is that which is in accordance with the truth, even if you are on your own.†

".....for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my sunnah and that of the rightly-guided caliphs. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error. [Abu dawood Book 40, Chapter Model Behavior of the Prophet (Kitab Al-Sunnah)Number 4590] 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Sunni Islam is actually the single largest religion on the planet. You can't combine Protestants and Catholics under the banner of "Christianity" when they both have widely different set of beliefs. 

“Follow the way of the largest group of Muslims! For, he who deviates from this group will be thrown into Hell!†[sunnan Ibn Majah, Hadith # 3950]

“Allah will never allow my Ummah to unite upon misguidance and incorrect beliefs. Allah’s mercy, blessings and protection are with the largest group of Muslims. And he who deviates from this largest group of Muslims will be thrown into Hell.†(Sunan Al Tirmizi Vol.2 Pg.39)

“He who deviates from the largest group of Muslims, even as much as a hand span, has himself cut off his connection with Islamâ€. (Abu Dawud)

Allah will never let my Ummah agree upon misguidance, and the hand of Allah is over the group (Jama'ah), so follow the great mass of believers (Sawad ul-'Azam), and whoever dissents from them departs to hell(al-Tirmidhi (4/2167)

Absolute fail. Christianity is still the largest religion in the world. Christianity is, by definition, the belief that Christ is the Son of God. All sects of Christianity acknowledge that, while sunnis and shias can not even agree on who the first caliph was. But that bit is off the point, like it or no, Christianity remains the largest religion in the world, Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, Reformed, or Coptic, they are still Christian. Therefore, Christianity shall remain as the largest and, arguably, the most influential religion in Human History

what if god is not real

Then ask yourself what is your purpose 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

pass butter

No, really, if there is no greater power, what is the purpose of life? If we were to come from an explosion, how do you think life could ever exist. If something like that happened, how would Stars, Galaxies, Black Holes, Nebulae. or even Life exist. Better yet, how could Earth be so perfect if it by chance.

No, really, if there is no greater power, what is the purpose of life? If we were to come from an explosion, how do you think life could ever exist. If something like that happened, how would Stars, Galaxies, Black Holes, Nebulae. or even Life exist. Better yet, how could Earth be so perfect if it by chance.

What's the difference if everything just happened than because of a god? Why do we need a purpose? To brush our own ego? What if the universe have no meaning, and we just happens to be here because of a series of coincidences? Earth just happen to sit in the right part of the orbit, and other prerequisites. Life happening is a ridiculously long process that took hundreds of billions of year. Before us, there are millions of species that have gone extinct, I mean, it's not like we can make any change to the universe or anything. At finally, Earth is far from perfect. There are many inhospitable areas, and harsh weathers everywhere. Animals and plants can survive because they have adapted to it for a long time,or they continuously migrates to better places when the previous one became to harsh. Us humans ourselves can survives and thrives because we are better at adapting to everything, not because we're blessed by Earth. If you left a person without any kind of tools or knowledge in a forest, they will die overnight. Earth have nice sceneries, but it is far from perfect.

• Upvote 2

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Perfect? Most people are !@#$ing terrible. I give this universe 1.5/10.

#impeachgod

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

There is hadeeth that suggests that the largest group is the correct group.

Therefore salafis and in greater sunnis are the largest so we are the people of truth

Does that mean Christianity is the REAL truth, since it actually is larger? And that paganism was the truth before Rome made Abrahamic religion a thing?

But they actually don't. The differences between them are hardly even worth arguing about. Not to mention that this is just a cheap way of discrediting the largest religion on Earth. If Sunnis are the true religion, then what particular sect of Sunni is true and why? Because like you said, you can't combine them all under the same banner when they have different beliefs.

Then ask yourself what is your purpose 

"To be", like anything else that exists.

Go read a book or two about quantum physics and modern theories of cosmology. Earth isn't perfect, nor was it by chance. There are literally an innumerable amount of planets in just the known universe. That doesn't even include the unknown. You're looking at this subject as if life is inherently special or important when in reality it isn't. It's just a chemical reaction formed on a planet, no different than any other activity that takes place in the universe. Life on Earth is just another part of the planet itself, like oceans, tectonic plates or the atmosphere. "To be" is the nature of existence. It matters not what form it takes as any and all forms are part of it.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

There is hadeeth that suggests that the largest group is the correct group.

Therefore salafis and in greater sunnis are the largest so we are the people of truth

There are more christians than Muslims. Think again

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

What's the difference if everything just happened than because of a god? Why do we need a purpose? To brush our own ego? What if the universe have no meaning, and we just happens to be here because of a series of coincidences? Earth just happen to sit in the right part of the orbit, and other prerequisites. Life happening is a ridiculously long process that took hundreds of billions of year. Before us, there are millions of species that have gone extinct, I mean, it's not like we can make any change to the universe or anything. At finally, Earth is far from perfect. There are many inhospitable areas, and harsh weathers everywhere. Animals and plants can survive because they have adapted to it for a long time,or they continuously migrates to better places when the previous one became to harsh. Us humans ourselves can survives and thrives because we are better at adapting to everything, not because we're blessed by Earth. If you left a person without any kind of tools or knowledge in a forest, they will die overnight. Earth have nice sceneries, but it is far from perfect.

I like to simply put it that if the earth/universe didn't happen to be "perfect" enough for us to exist, we would never know it.

Rozalia criticises Islam thread #765

I suggest all islam threads started by Rozalia are merged into one massive thread called "Guess what, I think Islam sucks - by Rozalia" and any further threads with exactly the same premise are banned from the forums.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Rozalia criticises Islam thread #765

I suggest all islam threads started by Rozalia are merged into one massive thread called "Guess what, I think Islam sucks - by Rozalia" and any further threads with exactly the same premise are banned from the forums.

Incorrect, read more then the title next time.

This thread's point is a criticism yes, but not of Muslims, in fact quite a number of Muslims on here agree on this aspect talked about in the OP and that it is nonsense, there is no liberal "religion of peace" version all the "good" Muslims follow. The criticism is of folk like yourself, folk I knew would just look at the title and assume the usual. Predictable. 

It's just another blah blah I hate islam blah blah if there's so many interpretations which one is right blah blah troll bait blah blah.

I did read your op, I've seen you post the same shit in a load of other threads. You just can't let it go, so every thread you make has essentially the same theme. It's boring and repetitive. Instead of posting new islam threads all the time, just make a single thread and keep your rubbish in that.

• Upvote 2

☾☆

Priest of Dio

You misunderstand the point of the thread. The point is not to find what is the "correct version" of Islam, but to show up as nonsense the notion that "true" Islam is some magical nebulous tolerant Islam. What I ask is where that Islam is exactly, what particular brand of Islam are they talking about.

This sums it up perfectly actually, in your own words. You think Islam is all about blowing up Paris and raping sex slaves and beheading infidels, and you hate it. So you post lots of threads about how you hate it and how liberals are all blind to the fact islam is an evil plague ruining Europe and we're all going to end up in Eurabia. Give it a rest for God's sake.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

It's just another blah blah I hate islam blah blah if there's so many interpretations which one is right blah blah troll bait blah blah.

I did read your op, I've seen you post the same shit in a load of other threads. You just can't let it go, so every thread you make has essentially the same theme. It's boring and repetitive. Instead of posting new islam threads all the time, just make a single thread and keep your rubbish in that.

No. It's attacking those who have conjured up an imaginary Islam that doesn't exist. It doesn't ask Muslims to tell me anything, it asks the people who believe in said Imaginary Islam to lay out exactly what it is. Your responses are predictable and you can't do what is asked, no one can and I know this. You can attack me all you want, but if you can't actually counter what I said then it matters for all of nothing. 

My threads are actually on varying things such as for example Apostasy (which you cared not for). Making an attack thread on Islam is very easy but I prefer to attack those who protect them instead. 

This sums it up perfectly actually, in your own words. You think Islam is all about blowing up Paris and raping sex slaves and beheading infidels, and you hate it. So you post lots of threads about how you hate it and how liberals are all blind to the fact islam is an evil plague ruining Europe and we're all going to end up in Eurabia. Give it a rest for God's sake.

Nonsense used to target anyone who speaks against the whole thing, you know full well my stance on things. The actual tolerant Muslims I'm in full favour of and would like an environment where they can exist safely. Where Apostates can leave the faith with no fear. Where they can look at their faith and reform it safely. You can not protect Apostates if people's first thought is that we can't do anything for it will "discriminate" against the violent Muslims who despise Apostasy. You cannot promote tolerance if you let the violent ones keep control, you got to break them. 

Blind implies ignorance. I've listed before the varying reasons "Liberals" ignore it all and put up defenses like the one this thread is about, the imaginary Islam they've constructed where Muslims all love peace, Apostates, homosexuals, treat women equally, and shoot rainbows out of their arses. For some it's the social absolutism where multiculturalism must defeat homogeneity at any cost. For some they want the cheap labour, they want the cheap goods, they want the "global" world at again, any cost. 

So in closing, your original comment was incorrect and you know it going by the quote above. This was not criticising Muslims or Islam, it was criticising fellows like yourself. Slow down next time mate.

You're literally contradicting yourself within your own post...

"This was not criticising Muslims or Islam, it was criticising fellows like yourself"

"the point of the thread... is not to find what is the "correct version" of Islam, but to show up as nonsense the notion that "true" Islam is some magical nebulous tolerant Islam"

Direct contradiction.

"The actual tolerant Muslims I'm in full favour of and would like an environment where they can exist safely"

"Apparently it's some nebulous "Liberal and tolerant" Islam but where is this Islam exactly? Which one are we talking about exactly? I'm sure Muslims like Abu and Moreau III can agree with me that it's all a bunch of twaddle."

"The "true" Islam the Liberals preach about doesn't exist."

"this fantasy version of Islam conjured up is nonsense"

Direct contradiction - you want to protect people you don't believe exist.

Let's face it, this is the millionth shitty thread you've made where you go on about Moose Limbs, PC gone mad, What Will They Think Of Next, Back in My Day etc. It's pretty shitty having it on the forums at all, but at least confine your criticism of the many aspects of Islam you hate to one thread. 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

You're literally contradicting yourself within your own post...

"This was not criticising Muslims or Islam, it was criticising fellows like yourself"

"the point of the thread... is not to find what is the "correct version" of Islam, but to show up as nonsense the notion that "true" Islam is some magical nebulous tolerant Islam"

Direct contradiction.

"The actual tolerant Muslims I'm in full favour of and would like an environment where they can exist safely"

"Apparently it's some nebulous "Liberal and tolerant" Islam but where is this Islam exactly? Which one are we talking about exactly? I'm sure Muslims like Abu and Moreau III can agree with me that it's all a bunch of twaddle."

"The "true" Islam the Liberals preach about doesn't exist."

"this fantasy version of Islam conjured up is nonsense"

Direct contradiction - you want to protect people you don't believe exist.

Let's face it, this is the millionth shitty thread you've made where you go on about Moose Limbs, PC gone mad, What Will They Think Of Next, Back in My Day etc. It's pretty shitty having it on the forums at all, but at least confine your criticism of the many aspects of Islam you hate to one thread. 

Yeah they don't "exist", they're many of the so called "Apostates" jabroni. How many times have I told you about this? Bloody hell, I could repeat myself an actual million times and you still wouldn't understand such a basic matter. It always has to come down to some racism or Islamophobia with you. 

I've addressed your report, it's nonsense and only embarrassing yourself but whatever I don't mind. What I do mind is you going back to this "What Will They Think Of Next, Back in My Day etc" angle. I'd think the Bestiality thread, the Polygamy thread, and others would have put all that nonsense to bed, but what I actually believe has never mattered to you as I'm a Gay Hating Racist Fascist Conservative Nazi no matter what apparently. 

Unlike it seems yourself (being a New Labour foot soldier after all) not everybody puts themselves in a box, they will have varying views. My views are very Liberal in many aspects, extremely so to the point supposed Liberals like yourself will call me a lunatic, however they have a Nationalistic filter over them something I think is great, it really brings my own views together to me. If not for Nationalism I'd perhaps be some SJW loony but my Nationalism keeps things in check. Not many have my views but unlike what you think as you've said this before thinking it's some major hit, that is just fine. If someone comes along speaking the Nationalist message for example than even if everything doesn't check out I can support them, no one is going to perfectly align with me. I am a "real independent" after all. 

Exactly this.

Did you know that the Arabic word for innovation is also the same word for heresy?

Innovation in religion, not innovation in general.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Your views are straight out of the school of hard knocks, the university of life, with a postgraduate degree in "what some guy told me in a pub".

Honestly if I was to go and pour enough beer into any of the old duffers in my pub back home, they'd be breathing fumes over me, talking about immigrants, muslims, and how much they love their dog. I don't think your views are new or exciting, they're just typical. And no, believe it or not the fact you don't hate gays doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you someone who doesn't hate gays. It's all the rest of your ridiculous/abhorrent views that make you the laughing stock of this forum.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Your views are straight out of the school of hard knocks, the university of life, with a postgraduate degree in "what some guy told me in a pub".

Honestly if I was to go and pour enough beer into any of the old duffers in my pub back home, they'd be breathing fumes over me, talking about immigrants, muslims, and how much they love their dog. I don't think your views are new or exciting, they're just typical. And no, believe it or not the fact you don't hate gays doesn't make you a liberal. It makes you someone who doesn't hate gays. It's all the rest of your ridiculous/abhorrent views that make you the laughing stock of this forum.

Your usual nonsense in the face of being beaten again. On one hand I'm so insane that virtually no one has my views... on the other I'm so normal, so common, that I have the views of any old guys you'd find in a pub. Make up your darn mind. Go with one and stick with it please. 

You're trying to turn around your own mistakes to your advantage here. I didn't say something akin to "I don't hate gays so I'm Liberal" like you seem to imply. What actually happened was you said I assume very likely because of the Nationalism that I was a gay hater, something that if you stopped and thought about would obviously not be the case. 

Laughing stock? I am what I am, I don't lie about what I believe and if people want to argue points on the matter they are free to. I'm big on personal freedoms, a nationalist, anti-globalisation, and for giving support to all citizens. It's not rocket science to work out what I believe from just that sentence. Even with this however you fling defamation after defamation, either because you're just that poor that flinging out such attacks is all you know (at this point anyway, used to be a bit better), or perhaps worse you can't understand how a Nationalist, belonging to a group you despise so much, can be pro-homosexuals, pro-women, and for integration of minorities into the "native" group.

They must all hate homosexuals, they must all think women should be in the kitchen, they must all think if people have a little colour they ain't true citizens. All angles you've tried and failed to hit me on. 

I know New Labour teaches you that you should all be good little automatons and have the same identical Neo-Liberal views, but the rest of us have a bit more varied views. I'm just a bit more varied then most.