Black Ice

Aero

It can sometimes be a scary world out there however when you have Knights riding in on a bunch of Polar Bears things usually get a little scarier!

johaCMr.png?15V9IG1K.png?1

Black Ice

Article I: Nonaggression 
Polaris and Black Knights will hereafter refrain from any form of hostile activity, hereafter defined as military force, internal subversion or espionage of any kind, against the other.

Article II: Conduct
Signatories of this pact pledge to show only respect and good will towards each other. While this will prohibit outright verbal hostility in all its forms, it will not restrict healthy debate or productive disagreement.

Article III: Mutual Defense
Should either signatory be subject to an act of aggression, they are well within their rights to request military support, which the other signatory is obligated to provide. In the event that one of the alliances is attacked as a result of an activation of another treaty, the Mutual Defense then becomes optional.

Article IV: Optional Aggression
Should either signatory find it necessary to commit an act of aggression upon a third party, they may request military support from the other signatory, though this request is under no circumstances an obligation.

Article V: Assistance 
Should either signatory come into need of aid of either political or financial aid, they may request such support as is necessary from the other signatory.  It is recognized, however, that this request is in no way an obligation. 

Article VI: Intelligence
Should vital knowledge of a political or military nature come to the attention of one signatory, they are required to share it with the other.

Article VII: Cancellation
It is the hope of both signatories that this pact may last forever, or until the bond it represents grows to the point where an upgrade is merited.  Given the uncertainties of the future, however, it is recognized that should any of the above Articles be violated, or should some major irreparable disagreement arise, that this pact maybe canceled after 72 hours notice.
Signed for Black Knights

Signed for Polaris
AlmightyGrub: Emperor 
EaTeMuP: Regent
Aero Xross: Minister of Truth (Foreign Affairs)
Dajobo: Minister of Plenty (Economics)
Mihail the Just: Minister of Love (Internal Affairs)
Wredfar: Council Adviser 

Signed for Black Knights

hsQCaYW.png?1

• Upvote 5

Banner for PnW.png

yvFnT3J.jpgyd1x5Y0.jpg

My honest to God reaction to the first line. But in all seriousness congratulations to both groups.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

tl;dr BECAUSE IT WAS LEFT OUT: BK/Polaris sign an MnDoAP.

Happy to be buddies with you guys though!

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

tl;dr BECAUSE IT WAS LEFT OUT: BK/Polaris sign an MnDoAP.

Happy to be buddies with you guys though!

Include tl;dr clauses in all of your treaties. Any announcements from the signing parties not including a tl;dr results in automatic, immediate cancellation of the treaty.

I'd go for a flag centering/sizing clause too but that's just me. >_>

+1 to Aero for that <3

• Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

black_ice_sign-475x364.jpg

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif