Checkbox to change multiple cities

Pax

This is a quality of life suggestion I've been wanting for a long time, I've seen it suggested elsewhere but it never really got done.

If there was a checkbox where you could just set it so that any changes you make to a city are done to all cities, it would make it much easier to handle the nations with 10+ cities. Maybe it could only be allowed in cities that have identical improvement counts (to prevent bugs) or something, I don't really care - I'm just really tired of even a small change to my nation build requiring an unreasonably large time investment.

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

hell yea :D

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

This is a quality of life suggestion I've been wanting for a long time, I've seen it suggested elsewhere but it never really got done.

If there was a checkbox where you could just set it so that any changes you make to a city are done to all cities, it would make it much easier to handle the nations with 10+ cities. Maybe it could only be allowed in cities that have identical improvement counts (to prevent bugs) or something, I don't really care - I'm just really tired of even a small change to my nation build requiring an unreasonably large time investment.

Here you go : https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8900-copy-city/

X4EfkAB.png

Or https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/10769-city-improvement-templates/ which was my more complicated suggestion.

But had the advantage that you didn't need to actually modify a city, in order to play around with improvement setups for a city.

Edited by Shakyr

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG