Ragnarok Invades Orbis

Diomedes

Just because a division of the SS used it, dosent mean the Rune is inherrently Nazirelated, nore that the intent behind using it here is in any way, shape or form related to any Nazi/Neo-Nazi leanings, and sugesting that just showes off your tremendus ignorance once more.

doesn't*

inherently*

Nazi-related*

nor*

suggesting*

shows*

tremendous*

yeah all i see is a group of self-proclaimed vikings claiming to invade us under the banner of a waffen SS division

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Venetic_Raetic_Camunic_Lepontic_alphabets.png

as you can see, the odal rune is actually a very specific rune that was not at all common historically, but instead, like the swastika, used by the nazis for propaganda purposes

they could have used them to spell out vikings

plenty of them look pretty cool

no, instead, you and the other far-right wing IRL people who are "totally not nazis" despite us already having seen a nazi alliance that used actual irl nazi propaganda in its forum recruitment thread have chosen to use one of the very few that actually were co-opted by the nazi party

yeah, right, how stupid do you think we are? apparently very. that's probably why you want to gas us in the first place. come back when you're actually interested in doing something pro-german and not insulting our intelligence.

Edited by Hereno
  • Upvote 1

Defaming far-right people IRL by saying that we are all nazi's is not appreciated.

P.S. Welcome to Orbis Ragnarok! You will find many viking themes here, but there's always room for one more.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III

Don't hurt yourself stretching, Hereno!

But me oh my you must be getting hello flexible at this point

eh, you're fake as !@#$ and care more about winning in a browser game than stopping people who want to use it to express hateful irl ideologies

show half-decency and admit you made a mistake by having your alliance agree to protect the fascists and racists who you most likely secretly agree with in more ways than you'd be willing to admit

tumblr_n8kfs61idL1tg6rfeo1_1280.png

Edited by Hereno
  • Upvote 1

Hereno:

STFU you idiot!

There is nothing wrong with our flag, alliance name, etc. We don't have anything that comes close to a racist, hurtful, etc ideology at all in our alliance.

Get your head out  of the sand!

Edited by Diomedes

Hereno:

STFU you idiot!

There is nothing wrong with our flag, alliance name, etc. We don't have anything that comes close to a racist, hurtful, etc ideology at all.

Get your head of the sand!

you could always just actually address the points that multiple posters here have brought up that i elaborated on

this must be what it feels like when bill o'reilly calls you a racist (you know, the guy who sexually assaulted one of his workers but nobody who watches fox news seems to care)

you could always just actually address the points that multiple posters here have brought up that i elaborated on

this must be what it feels like when bill o'reilly calls you a racist (you know, the guy who sexually assaulted one of his workers but nobody who watches fox news seems to care)

You are the only poster that has a problem where there isn't one. 

You have made no points, just unfactual bs. Nothing you said about Ragnarok has any relevance of fact at all.

Since I addressed the facts in my last post...My work is done!

• Upvote 2

I doubt the intention was to appear with a nazi emblem. Given that the Nazis stole a large number of symbols and stigmatized them I think this is kinda unnecessary.

It would appear more as if while creating the flag, they were lazy and added on a symbol that's minor demarcations set it aside from being Viking related to Nazi. Probably didn't even know it's relation to the Nazis. Sure I guess it's naive but you have more evidence that it's mere accident and lack of attention than you have it's a pro Nazi stance. 

• Upvote 2

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

doesn't*

inherently*

Nazi-related*

nor*

suggesting*

shows*

tremendous*

yeah all i see is a group of self-proclaimed vikings claiming to invade us under the banner of a waffen SS division

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Venetic_Raetic_Camunic_Lepontic_alphabets.png

as you can see, the odal rune is actually a very specific rune that was not at all common historically, but instead, like the swastika, used by the nazis for propaganda purposes

they could have used them to spell out vikings

plenty of them look pretty cool

no, instead, you and the other far-right wing IRL people who are "totally not nazis" despite us already having seen a nazi alliance that used actual irl nazi propaganda in its forum recruitment thread have chosen to use one of the very few that actually were co-opted by the nazi party

yeah, right, how stupid do you think we are? apparently very. that's probably why you want to gas us in the first place. come back when you're actually interested in doing something pro-german and not insulting our intelligence.

Grammar Nazis, allways picking on the dyslexic, its like you want to gass us or something......

As everything else you've said have been adressed by outhers,  ill just leave it. 

Ole2.png

eh, you're fake as !@#$ and care more about winning in a browser game than stopping people who want to use it to express hateful irl ideologies

show half-decency and admit you made a mistake by having your alliance agree to protect the fascists and racists who you most likely secretly agree with in more ways than you'd be willing to admit

tumblr_n8kfs61idL1tg6rfeo1_1280.png

Not getting why a hooded/masked white guy is beating on another white guy under the banner of "White Pride".  Did I miss something?

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

I would really like to know why you folks decided to use that rune. Might just be a mishap but it's rune linked to both nazis and neo-nazi groups. What was your idea behind it?

• Upvote 1

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I would really like to know why you folks decided to use that rune. Might just be a mishap but it's rune linked to both nazis and neo-nazi groups. What was your idea behind it?

Satisfriend: Our flag has no links to anything but being the flag of Ragnarok. There is nothing more or less about it.  

That's not what I'm asking. What was the motivation behind using that specific rune? I'm just wondering.

• Upvote 1

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We liked the flag and used it.  

You guys all need to chill out. We dont all know about every piece of Nazi propaganda there is. If it is Nazi Propaganda, Im sure that Diomedes didnt choose that to be intentionally offensive towards those that disliked it. Its a nordic looking rune for a nordic themed alliance. Thats all there is to it.

In other news, congrats on your formation guys.

• Upvote 4

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

For me it's not an odd question to ask. If our alliance was using an Al Qaida symbol or an Daesh symbol I'd ask them what their reason behind it is. If they were using far too many symbols or references towards a certain group I'd assume that's what they authentically are or want to RP.

I wanted to give this new alliance a benefit of the doubt by asking rather than making assumptions. Any alliance should expect questions about their symbols, history and relationships. It's just natural to get to know them better and get to know them. It's up to them how they answer the questions.

In my personal opinion this alliance has been rather bad at answering any question whatsoever.

• Upvote 2

4nVL9WJ.jpg

For me it's not an odd question to ask. If our alliance was using an Al Qaida symbol or an Daesh symbol I'd ask them what their reason behind it is. If they were using far too many symbols or references towards a certain group I'd assume that's what they authentically are or want to RP.

I wanted to give this new alliance a benefit of the doubt by asking rather than making assumptions. Any alliance should expect questions about their symbols, history and relationships. It's just natural to get to know them better and get to know them. It's up to them how they answer the questions.

In my personal opinion this alliance has been rather bad at answering any question whatsoever.

We have answered every question asked about Ragnarok. We encourage people to ask questions, and we without any hesitance will be more then willing to get to know other alliances,etc here on Orbis.