A Treatise on the Validity of Anti-Pirate Activities

TheNG

But hey, we finally get the Historical Accuracy Pirates vs. Merchants war, right? 

Nah, the Portuguese were the pirates raiding in the India Ocean, wrong country m80

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Your tl;dr was too long.

Congrats tho, gotta wipe the dust off those war machines.

• Upvote 3

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Your tl;dr was too long.

Congrats tho, gotta wipe the dust off those war machines.

What do you expect from the worst alliance leader on Orbis?

My whole job description is "be a disappointment."

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

would have been nice to see before so much of the arrgh fleet was rendered outdated by divine intervention

i guess it would've been too unprofitable to defend your shipping outposts back when it would have actually taken effort to defend them

something something profit motive something something ships something boom boom boom something something arrgh

• Upvote 1

What do you expect from the worst alliance leader on Orbis?

My whole job description is "be a disappointment."

I wouldn't say you're the worst leader. Your predecessor has you beat by a couple points ;)

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

I wouldn't say you're the worst leader. Your predecessor has you beat by a couple points ;)

Oh shush, you'll make me blush.  :wub:

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

would have been nice to see before so much of the arrgh fleet was rendered outdated by divine intervention

i guess it would've been too unprofitable to defend your shipping outposts back when it would have actually taken effort to defend them

something something profit motive something something ships something boom boom boom something something arrgh

Mind if I make a port in your nation for my ships to ship out salt in your salty nation?

Edited by ColoringNick

No harbors to repair ships. 

You aren't relevant enough to chat about me.  :sheepy:

IpHGyGc.png

You aren't relevant enough to chat about me.  :sheepy:

Says the second in command of DEIC:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

BK in a nutshell

o/ DEIC

Wait...did you call us natives?  :o

#RollDEIC

Oh God, the primitive learned how to speak! How did the colonial overlords allow this to happen?

• Upvote 1

I like Arrgh, but they need a lesson in who they should/shouldn't raid. Have fun.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Mind if I make a port in your nation for my ships to ship out salt in your salty nation?

we've many desalinization plants to harvest salt from the tears of persons like yourselves

prices are at an all time low, as are rates of goiter and conservatism among the general public, despite the high quality of our product

if you'd like rights to the salt we've harvested, you'll be facing steep prices for our fine goods. such is capitalism - you produce and we own. in more ways than one. :>

Edited by Hereno