UPN Recognition of Hostilities

Emmad

That's really hard to do when your accusation is coming away baseless, especially because you decided to call him out on shitposting instead of rebuffing it with evidence. :3

I've already stated my reasons for taking Arrgh to war, I'm not really one for repeating myself.  If people are curious, they can reread what I've already said.

tvPWtuA.gif

I've already stated my reasons for taking Arrgh to war, I'm not really one for repeating myself.  If people are curious, they can reread what I've already said.

Well, we could re-read it and still find it only full of accusations and conspiracy theories without any actual evidence, hence the "citations needed."   :D

Well, we could re-read it and still find it only full of accusations and conspiracy theories without any actual evidence, hence the "citations needed."   :D

Everything that I've talked about did in fact happen, that you find those facts inconvenient and/or unbelievable is on you.

Calling me a liar is a character attack, not a factual argument.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

Everything that I've talked about did in fact happen, that you find those facts inconvenient and/or unbelievable is on you.

Calling me a liar is a character attack, not a factual argument.

I have done no such thing.  I simply requested you to provide evidence for your statements.  If you are unable to do that, well, I guess that would speak for itself.   :D

So let's get this straight. After months of multiple failed diplomatic talks (failed because of Arrgh), some UPN members grow tired of the 'diplomacy' and decide to retaliate in response to the Arrgh raids. Arrgh views the spy ops by some of the UPN members as an act of war from the alliance. By the same token, I assume that you hold yourself to the same standards and would therefore admit that Arrgh have committed multiple acts of war against UPN, our allies and protectorates for a prolonged period of time. You continue to !@#$ about the government not doing enough to prevent the spy ops from happening, despite not ceasing the 'acts of war' on us/our allies, which were the cause behind said spy ops. You refuse to acknowledge that it was in your hands to prevent these spy ops from happening, by simply ceasing to continually attack our allies. Then go on to make claims about UPN/DEIC being equally as culpable in this escalating, without providing any evidence for said claims. You declared on UPN, based on faulty information, like you admitted. Yet still refuse to take responsibility for this war being fully your fault. Strong logic.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

So let's get this straight. After months of multiple failed diplomatic talks (failed because of Arrgh), some UPN members grow tired of the 'diplomacy' and decide to retaliate in response to the Arrgh raids. Arrgh views the spy ops by some of the UPN members as an act of war from the alliance. By the same token, I assume that you hold yourself to the same standards and would therefore admit that Arrgh have committed multiple acts of war against UPN, our allies and protectorates for a prolonged period of time. You continue to !@#$ about the government not doing enough to prevent the spy ops from happening, despite not ceasing the 'acts of war' on us/our allies, which were the cause behind said spy ops. You refuse to acknowledge that it was in your hands to prevent these spy ops from happening, by simply ceasing to continually attack our allies. Then go on to make claims about UPN/DEIC being equally as culpable in this escalating, without providing any evidence for said claims. You declared on UPN, based on faulty information, like you admitted. Yet still refuse to take responsibility for this war being fully your fault. Strong logic.

Actions against DEIC are not actions against UPN, you guys are separate alliances.  UPN is of course free to defend their ally and attack us, but that would not be recognition of hostilities but a declaration of war.  Whether you see this as justified or not is irrelevant.

Unsanctioned attacks from UPN membership against us without approval from government is of course, rogue actions, but no effort was made to stop them, and clearly from your responses there was tacit approval at some levels of government.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

Actions against DEIC are not actions against UPN, you guys are separate alliances.  UPN is of course free to defend their ally and attack us, but that would not be recognition of hostilities but a declaration of war.  Whether you see this as justified or not is irrelevant.

Unsanctioned attacks from UPN membership against us without approval from government is of course, rogue actions, but no effort was made to stop them, and clearly from your responses there was tacit approval at some levels of government.

Well as UPN members posted in this thread already you attacked UPN as well for the past month to some degree. 

That is sufficient cause to send a few spy attacks your way imo. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Well as UPN members posted in this thread already you attacked UPN as well for the past month to some degree. 

That is sufficient cause to send a few spy attacks your way imo. 

The same guy also mentioned how Jacob resolved that situation to UPN's satisfaction at the time, so you're all contradicting one another.

Hitting us with spy attacks was stupid, if it had been anyone but us, you would be roundly condemned for it.  You guys might be proud of yourselves for causing a war, but you undermined your own government to do it, which I guess you're also proud of?  Idk anymore

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

The same guy also mentioned how Jacob resolved that situation to UPN's satisfaction at the time, so you're all contradicting one another.

Hitting us with spy attacks was stupid, if it had been anyone but us, you would be roundly condemned for it.

Well I did say in my opinion (not being a member of UPN), it seems anyway that satisfaction was short lived and was extremely low for some. 

An alliance like Arrgh would probably understand a low satisfaction if they were facing similar circumstances. I'm not contradicting as I think one of them said something along those lines. 

Your last part is a weak argument, no one else hit a lot of UPN's allies in that manner numerous times. No one else exists in the same way you do to a similar extent. 

I don't think any alliance would be satisfied if you continued to hit their allies.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

By your own definition of what constitutes an "act of war", Arrgh commited acts of war against our MDP partners, our protectorates and UPN itself multiple times through the course of months. In my opinion our only mistake was not attacking you much earlier.

Anyway thanks for proving my point by continuing to be totally irrational in your thinking, and still playing the victim card.  :lol:

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Sure.  You're right, actions against DEIC are not actions against UPN.  There was no actual approval.  Low level awareness, maybe, but no approval for spy ops pre war.  Besides, as you stated, they were actions by rogue nations.

Lets flip this on its head then as well.  By your logic, Arrrgh's government then gave tacit approval to aggressively attack UPN for months now.  So any response by UPN is simply a recognition of hostilities, be it actual war to sanctions.  You guys simply decided that you thought you could mass raid us like you had done to multiple other large alliances and that the same result would happen.  It didn't, so here we are.

Let's stay focused here Ogaden and not try to spin this.  All you're doing is showing how weak your argument is. 

• Upvote 1

By your own definition of what constitutes an "act of war", Arrgh commited acts of war against our MDP partners, our protectorates and UPN itself multiple times through the course of months. In my opinion our only mistake was not attacking you much earlier.

Ogaden needs to realise that Arrgh does not have any special privileges.

If you raid an alliance they have every right to retaliate... even after some time. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

So for weeks upon weeks, before any of these spy attacks, we've had to deal with "negotiating" with Jacob several times a week about some raid or another. Negotiate one. Have another happen. Literally the first thing we check every morning is not "if" Arrgh has raided us but "who". It's like playing whack-a mole but the mole is wearing a eye-patch. But this seems to be something Arrgh thinks UPN is supposed to think is reasonable. It's not.

Arrgh is free to spin this however they want but literally everyone knows how this happened. Spinning isn't going to change it what everyone already knows is already the case. I would like to find a way to coexist with Arrgh. I think there is definitely a place for them in this game. But if that way involves us having to contact you multiple times a week to "diplomatically" find a solution for your members raiding mine? No thanks. I've got better things to do with my time.

CIv5SI6m.jpg

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

By your logic, Arrrgh's government then gave tacit approval to aggressively attack UPN for months now. 

Jacob did say Arrgh always plans group raids. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

coming from someone who's tears hasn't dried up since they were last rolled (2 mo?)

you'r crying harder than the pirates here

try harder so at least arrgghh won't raid/roll your alliance next tym if they can recover from this.

then get that ass about mechanics you're talking here. there's a proper thread for that.

why don't you post some bad ass wresting GIF? 

why don't you refer to all your previous post then and see how you fail?

get out of here!!!! :angry: you're  annoying

it's only roz who's crying here

he's been like that for months now.

...? Not sure who you are and what I did to you. Your talk here is all quite old hat, I'm always "crying" or "butthurt" over something apparently. I've actually on this forum for that period of time you listed been largely consigned to the discussion and debate sections so again, you're talking nonsense. 

No worries though I know you love me.

daily_gifdump_814_30_zpsedqqhqc6.gif?w=4

...? Not sure who you are and what I did to you. Your talk here is all quite old hat, I'm always "crying" or "butthurt" over something apparently. I've actually on this forum for that period of time you listed been largely consigned to the discussion and debate sections so again, you're talking nonsense. 

No worries though I know you love me.

daily_gifdump_814_30_zpsedqqhqc6.gif?w=4

lol, is that sexual harassment HR?

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

I think Rozalia is a closet homosexual. 

I suppose you'd know something about that considering many Muslim men are closest homosexuals (with a tinge of added pedophilia).

Halm61.gif

2b90ab5daa033b733df5dbfca95b08bc.jpg

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Poor Arrgh. I would had some sympathy for you guys if one of your member didn't raid me.....*cough cough* or a sympathy for UPN if their member didn't order an attack against me..

Edited by Anonymous

I'm sorry Rozalia but a man who entertains himself by watching naked men "fake wrestle", and is well known for posting gifs of said naked men, can only be described as a closet homosexual. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I'm sorry Rozalia but a man who entertains himself by watching naked men "fake wrestle", and is well known for posting gifs of said naked men, can only be described as a closet homosexual. 

Kirkpinar-Oil-Wrestling-Festival.jpg

A Muslim calling Professional Wrestling gay because men "touch each other" and show off their muscles, when Muslims in Turkey and elsewhere do oil wrestling. Get some culture uncultured swine. 

#STUMPED