UPN Recognition of Hostilities

Emmad

The rest of these posts are IC bickering which is exactly what this forum is for. Great.

You, though, should quit while you're behind:

Vacation Mode is an option to preserve your nation during a temporary absence. This tool is intended for players who are going on vacation or are for some other reason going to be unable to access the site for an extended period of time (i.e. Military Service).

While in Vacation Mode, your nation will be unable to declare wars, fight existing wars, be declared war on, spy on other nations, be spied on, receive any sort of revenue, pay any bills, trade with other nations, or use alliance banks. There is no way to end Vacation Mode early. Vacation Mode is not a tool to use to avoid wars, and it is not a "peace mode".

Sheepy said it's legit apparently. So consider me on the bandwagon of disliking the vacation mode addition.

It's done nothing more than hide players while they can continuously post nonsense on the boards.

• Downvote 1

Sheepy said it's legit apparently. So consider me on the bandwagon of disliking the vacation mode addition.

It's done nothing more than hide players while they can continuously post nonsense on the boards.

Ahh. My mistake then. Apologies Storm: please continue your forum vacation.

Sheepy should at the very least remove that blurb then, because it's very misleading. I don't think that was quite the tenor of the conversation when he implemented that change, but that's probably an argument for somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

What kinda coward uses vacation made to stay outta war, and calls my alliance "pixel huggers"? could it be the same kinda coward that picks on smaller nations? or perhaps its the kinda coward that attacks an alliance openly, loses and crys about? I say loses because make no mistake coward you will lose, cowards dont win wars. Thankfully all the Orbis cowards are in one convenient place (arrgh) so alliances like UPN can get em all at once. 

Correction: Arrgh was paid to help.

We were indeed, though we were also very concerned about UPN accumulating too much power

What kinda coward uses vacation made to stay outta war, and calls my alliance "pixel huggers"? could it be the same kinda coward that picks on smaller nations? or perhaps its the kinda coward that attacks an alliance openly, loses and crys about? I say loses because make no mistake coward you will lose, cowards dont win wars. Thankfully all the Orbis cowards are in one convenient place (arrgh) so alliances like UPN can get em all at once.

That's a pretty hefty accusation you've got there fellah

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

which supposed accusation do you have a problem with specifically coward?

I don't have a problem with you calling me whatever you like, I've never backed down from a fight in my life.

tvPWtuA.gif

Mensa got entirely !@#$ed in the Great VE war, a war UPN was part of.

Also, how did this thread get from UPN recgonizing hostillities with Arrgh to how Wrestlers were gay?

If I am not mistaken Mensa's first alliance wide war was against us. It was the war when UPN chose to help VE/tS, without having a direct obligation. We had vastly superior numbers, but it was fairly early on in the game and UPN did the heavy lifting -- due to some of our allies/coalition members (such as WWF/CS/BK) at that point not having anywhere near enough resources to militarise fully. So we took the targets who had high militaries, and our coalition partners would then jump on after they were neutralised to get in as much infra damage as possible. And by their own admission from what I recall Mensa members were impressed by our performance, and learnt a lot from the experience.

Whoops. I completely forgot about that war. 

6XmKiC2.png

We were indeed, though we were also very concerned about UPN accumulating too much power

That's a pretty hefty accusation you've got there fellah

Citation....er, oh, wait, nevermind.  Let's keep it at least somewhat civil on our side here peeps.

Vacation mode is still necessary, but the fact that it doesn't apply to the forums is baffling. It's should have an auto lock-out feature. Won't War? Can't Politics.

I find it funny UPN threads recently get all the posts like its candy.

I bring all the shit posters out of the woodwork. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Disregarded. You only have 18 posts. Go and read up on history of politics and war before making a case. I am only speaking for the previous score change which Arrgh became the most feared alliance from Dec to March because they and Mensa HQ was the only two alliances that successful adapt to the game mechanics and utilized it effectively.

disregard. i've been here for almost 2 years now...different account different name. i bet i'm older than you in this game. the first i played was when VE mass migrated here. upon hearing about it at GPA((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)) forums about this new game being developed by a former GPA'er (sheepy?) i jumped and tried it, since then i been at least 3 rerolls.

Edited by sakata exchange

If I am not mistaken Mensa's first alliance wide war was against us. It was the war when UPN chose to help VE/tS, without having a direct obligation. We had vastly superior numbers, but it was fairly early on in the game and UPN did the heavy lifting -- due to some of our allies/coalition members (such as WWF/CS/BK) at that point not having anywhere near enough resources to militarise fully. So we took the targets who had high militaries, and our coalition partners would then jump on after they were neutralised to get in as much infra damage as possible. And by their own admission from what I recall Mensa members were impressed by our performance, and learnt a lot from the experience.

yea this was the war i've been referring for...it was UPN who made that coalition win. before they joined there was no way VE et al can win that one, mensa has been killing everyone in their wake and very aggressive. that was also the first war that i made a big profit in the market.

disregard. i've been here for almost 2 years now...different account different name. i bet i'm older than you in this game. the first i played was when VE mass migrated here. upon hearing about it at GPA((That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)) forums about this new game being developed by a former GPA'er (sheepy?) i jumped and tried it, since then i been at least 3 rerolls.

Question,

Why are you suddenly forum active NOW. When you could've been forum active during your last 3 rerolls?

Question,

Why are you suddenly forum active NOW. When you could've been forum active during your last 3 rerolls?

ohhh..correction this is my 2nd reroll for the email used in this account. my first nation was banned (trade infringement), and the forum account for that i don't use anymore, and i forgot the pass for that now.