UPN Recognition of Hostilities

Emmad

Actions against DEIC are not actions against UPN, you guys are separate alliances.  UPN is of course free to defend their ally and attack us, but that would not be recognition of hostilities but a declaration of war.  Whether you see this as justified or not is irrelevant.

Unsanctioned attacks from UPN membership against us without approval from government is of course, rogue actions, but no effort was made to stop them, and clearly from your responses there was tacit approval at some levels of government.

lfL0UvH.gif

How dare someone go "rogue" or in fact do anything other than be looted after being raided without provocation. 

Also, you do realise a recognition of hostilities is a declaration of war correct?

Also, does Arrgh not contain a list of alliances which can and can't be raided. One could say that such a list grants approval for members to freely attack designated raid targets with government approval constituting a state of hostilities. 

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

They have trousers and it's proper wrestling. 

You post naked men doing "fake wrestling" and waving their junk. Come on now!

First no one "waves their junk". Some wrestlers have pretty boy gimmicks (often heels as you're supposed to boo them showing off), nothing more. In regards to "proper wrestling" skill level varies naturally as some guys really can't wrestle (not that it is necessarily a bad thing if they got other attributes to make up for it), but others know their stuff. Kurt Angle for example won 2 gold medals at the Olympics and is considered one if not the greatest shoot wrestler of all time.

Attire is also varied beyond the standard generic tights (though they these days will often have some design on them even then). 

Roman_Reigns_stat--5f5ce68f0c68c40850a9dseth_rollins_stat.pngDean_Ambrose_stat.pngbrock_lesnar_stat.png

jack_swagger_stat.pngbray_wyatt_stat.pngstardust_stat.pngTyler_Breeze_stat.png

Now for the oil wrestling I got nothing against it naturally, but your logic to defend Muslims is as ever insane. Below is an image about what happens in it, and trust me there are more "risque" images that could be posted (but I won't). 

hqdefault.jpg

First no one "waves their junk". Some wrestlers have pretty boy gimmicks (often heels as you're supposed to boo them showing off), nothing more.

I was referring to the gif you posted: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12066-upn-recognition-of-hostilities/page-11#entry227335

In regards to "proper wrestling" skill level varies naturally as some guys really can't wrestle (not that it is necessarily a bad thing if they got other attributes to make up for it), but others know their stuff. Kurt Angle for example won 2 gold medals at the Olympics and is considered one if not the greatest shoot wrestler of all time.

Attire is also varied beyond the standard generic tights (though they these days will often have some design on them even then). 

The kind of wrestling you're into is completely and utterly fake. It's not a sport.

Attire: Most of the actors - with a few exceptions - don't have pants.

Now for the oil wrestling I got nothing against it naturally, but your logic to defend Muslims is as ever insane. Below is an image about what happens in it, and trust me there are more "risque" images that could be posted (but I won't). 

-snip-

1. Images can easily be doctored and i suspect that's the case with this one. 

2. If that was really going on then I'd condemn it and everyone involved (including the viewers). I have no problem doing that. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Because they have a good reputation of being tough alliance and is the most feared alliance on an equivalent level of Mensa HQ. 

wrong..you hav a very short memory. you remember arrgghh got rolled by VE before? and mensa got rolled by UPN before tS and allies rescued them?

considering all thing UPN, VE, and tS are the most feared alliance ryt now whether it's 1v1 or together w/ allies.

I find it hard to believe. Has the score forumla not changed, Arrgh would have literally mowed down your members with ease due to UPN obviously not taking military action because they feared Arrgh.

yeah they feared arrgghh, that's why they're rolling them now?

wrong..you hav a very short memory. you remember arrgghh got rolled by VE before? and mensa got rolled by UPN before tS and allies rescued them?

considering all thing UPN, VE, and tS are the most feared alliance ryt now whether it's 1v1 or together w/ allies.

yeah they feared arrgghh, that's why they're rolling them now?

Mensa never got rolled by UPN. The war were Arghh got rolled by VE was the war that tS got rekt by UPN/BoC/DEIC and all of our allies (and arghh) came in to help. :P

6XmKiC2.png

I was referring to the gif you posted: https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12066-upn-recognition-of-hostilities/page-11#entry227335

The kind of wrestling you're into is completely and utterly fake. It's not a sport.

Attire: Most of the actors - with a few exceptions - don't have pants.

1. Images can easily be doctored and i suspect that's the case with this one. 

2. If that was really going on then I'd condemn it and everyone involved (including the viewers). I have no problem doing that. 

Yeah. He's a heel who tells the out of shape slobs in the audience to shut up while he flexes and gyrates for the ladies so they can see what a real man looks like. People without a gimmick like that don't do that. 

First you're uncultured and scripted is the word you're going for. Due to the heavy schedule and all the bumps taken wrestling can actually be far more damaging to the body than most sports.

I'll just use the biggest fed out there to debunk your claim of "most".

Long-tights/trousers/three quarter lengths/shorts/bodysuits/so on

Adam Rose

Aiden English

AJ Styles

Baron Corbin

Braun Strowman

Bray Wyatt

Brock Lesnar

Bubba Ray Dudley

D-Von Dudley

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Enzo Amore

Epico

Erick Rowan

Fandango

Goldust

Heath Slater

Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

John Cena

Kalisto

Kane

Kevin Owens

Kofi Kingston

Konnor

Luke Harper

Primo

R-Truth

Roman Reigns

Sami Zayn

Seth Rollins

Shane McMahon

Sin Cara

Stardust

Tyler Breeze

The Undertaker

Viktor

Xavier Woods

Wrestling Singlets

Big E

Big Show

Bo Dallas

Jack Swagger

Mark Henry

Simon Gotch

Standard Tights (the "underwear")

Alberto Del Rio

Alex Riley

Apollo Crews

Cesaro

Chris Jericho

Colin Cassady

Curtis Axel

Damien Sandow

Darren Young

King Barrett

The Miz

Neville

Randy Orton

The Rock

Rusev

Ryback

Sheamus

Titus O'Neil

Triple H

Tyson Kidd

Zack Ryder

The numbers do not lie. You are wrong.

Oh boy, into full on mad territory. Yeah, all those images you're a couple of clicks away from is a conspiracy, a Jewish one I'm sure to portray Muslims as you'd say "gay". You've set a new low in the denying reality stakes I think, I mean at least with the Syria stuff you have some biased sources so we could believe you're simply duped. With this you're denying a sport goes on like it does because it in your mind would show Muslims being "gay". I think this is a pretty clear cut case of being a repressed homosexual. Go downtown and meet a nice man and just be happy buddy. Don't let your fellow Muslims catch you though, you want to get head not lose it. 

Edited by Rozalia

Mensa never got rolled by UPN. The war were Arghh got rolled by VE was the war that tS got rekt by UPN/BoC/DEIC and all of our allies (and arghh) came in to help. :P

actually mensa, TEst and SK got rolled by UPN/DEIC/BOC last year before tS entered into their defense. with UPN handling mostly on mensa and TEst. on that war it was SK and tS did the best effort on holding the fort until mensa recovers and tip off the balance on your favor.

Edited by sakata exchange

Boy, this thread took a strange turn.

Rozalia's homosexuality is very strange indeed.

Not sure why he chose this thread to come out though.  :huh:

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

actually mensa, TEst and SK got rolled by UPN/DEIC/BOC last year before tS entered into their defense. with UPN handling mostly on mensa and TEst. on that war it was SK and tS did the best effort on holding the fort until mensa recovers and tip off the balance on your favor.

That's incorrect, at the start of Oktoberfest it was UPN/DEIC/BoC (TC) attacking tS, SK, and TEst. Mensa didn't get involved until later, when they declared on BoC. Then half the game piled in to bail tS out. :D

Also lol @this thread. It goes from Ogaden's butthurt to arguments about how gay wrestling is in just one page. 10/10

• Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Rozalia's homosexuality is very strange indeed.

Not sure why he chose this thread to come out though.  :huh:

I'm secure with my sexuality and were I homosexual I'd just tell people (I think there is enough evidence to show I'm not scared to state where I stand on things), nothing wrong with it. You on the other hand have to jump to mad conspiracies when I highlight how laughable your moral grandstanding is as usual. Don't worry mate it's not your fault you're scared to come out and enjoy life. I blame the Liberal cuckolds who see not offending Muslims as more important than the lives of women, homosexuals, apostates, and so on. Nasty guys. Dishonest people. Sad!

That's incorrect, at the start of Oktoberfest it was UPN/DEIC/BoC (TC) attacking tS, SK, and TEst. Mensa didn't get involved until later, when they declared on BoC. Then half the game piled in to bail tS out. :D

Also lol @this thread. It goes from Ogaden's butthurt to arguments about how gay wrestling is in just one page. 10/10

ok i concede...i can now remember it

Conclusion: Fake wrestling - like Rozalia - is very gay. 

I got you good if you're having to go back to that and won't address what I BTFO you on. Turkish Oil Wrestling many Muslims do is far "gayer" (your word not mine), yet where is your call to ban it? In fact... I don't know if there is such a movement to get it banned... ummm... like I said, you're repressed. Your fellow Muslims are fine with men grappling with each other, why aren't you? Real cowardly my repressed homosexual Muslim friend. 

Edited by Rozalia

Mensa got entirely &#33;@#&#036;ed in the Great VE war, a war UPN was part of.

Also, how did this thread get from UPN recgonizing hostillities with Arrgh to how Wrestlers were gay?

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

If I am not mistaken Mensa's first alliance wide war was against us. It was the war when UPN chose to help VE/tS, without having a direct obligation. We had vastly superior numbers, but it was fairly early on in the game and UPN did the heavy lifting -- due to some of our allies/coalition members (such as WWF/CS/BK) at that point not having anywhere near enough resources to militarise fully. So we took the targets who had high militaries, and our coalition partners would then jump on after they were neutralised to get in as much infra damage as possible. And by their own admission from what I recall Mensa members were impressed by our performance, and learnt a lot from the experience.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

That, and the fact UPN joined the war later.  Mensa was already fighting against the odds before UPN joined.  UPN just put the final nail in the coffin with the fresh fighters.

I don't want to rehash the debate, but that is simply not true. I guess you can look up how most Mensa members felt about it at the time. From memory, I can say that Mensa was far from being anywhere near to being defeated at that point -- and many of their fighters had maxed out military. Mensa had declared on VE, and I don't believe that VE were winning (because I remember the chats I had with Impero and Goldie, with the latter urging us to come in as soon as possible because things weren't great.)

And for the record we did not join the war "late", no later than anyone else anyway. Keep in mind we did not even have an obligation to join, and our entry was quicker than some who did have direct treaty obligations. We took two days after the initial declaration, and done a joint declaration with tS on Guardian at the same time and also declared on Mensa on the same day and done the majority of the heavy lifting on them, because like I said CS/BK/WWF were all somewhat strapped for resources at that point.

Disclaimer: I know there was some sort of bug/issue with the game at the time involved, so maybe I am remembering something wrong due to that.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Disregarded. You only have 18 posts. Go and read up on history of politics and war before making a case. I am only speaking for the previous score change which Arrgh became the most feared alliance from Dec to March because they and Mensa HQ was the only two alliances that successful adapt to the game mechanics and utilized it effectively.

VE tried to attacked Arrgh but caves in few hours later after Arrgh's blitz in Feb. If UPN was to do the same thing, I can bet you my ass that UPN will cave in just a few hours after the blitz. When someone caves in, you will learn why they are a pixel-hugger alliance. They simply don't want to lose their hard-work and their life that they have been investing into this game. But HEY! It is part of the game and I still don't understand why the score change was need at all. I am seeing it that pixel-huggers are taking it as some kind of exploit which they can beat tiny nations with minimum efforts.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Disregarded. You only have 18 posts. Go and read up on history of politics and war before making a case. I am only speaking for the previous score change which Arrgh became the most feared alliance from Dec to March because they and Mensa HQ was the only two alliances that successful adapt to the game mechanics and utilized it effectively.

VE tried to attacked Arrgh but caves in few hours later after Arrgh's blitz in Feb. If UPN was to do the same thing, I can bet you my ass that UPN will cave in just a few hours after the blitz. When someone caves in, you will learn why they are a pixel-hugger alliance. They simply don't want to lose their hard-work and their life that they have been investing into this game. But HEY! It is part of the game and I still don't understand why the score change was need at all. I am seeing it that pixel-huggers are taking it as some kind of exploit which they can beat tiny nations with minimum efforts.

Disregarded. You're in vacation mode and must've skipped the antipsychotics this morning.

Have you checked Arrgh's score lately bud? Here you go: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=913

Looks like their blitz caused the immediate collapse of UPN. Oh wait, maybe that's the other way around.

What, is it too hard to accept your precious Arrgh alienated virtually everyone, displayed poor situational awareness, and failed spectacularly at their mediocre blitz?

Next I suppose you'll start blaming Sheepy like a good groupie.

• Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I am seeing it that pixel-huggers are taking it as some kind of exploit which they can beat tiny nations with minimum efforts.

No. That was what Arrgh was doing, and it was taken away from you, and now your pissed. 

0Lovl.png

-snip-

The rest of these posts are IC bickering which is exactly what this forum is for. Great.

You, though, should quit while you're behind:

Vacation Mode is an option to preserve your nation during a temporary absence. This tool is intended for players who are going on vacation or are for some other reason going to be unable to access the site for an extended period of time (i.e. Military Service).

While in Vacation Mode, your nation will be unable to declare wars, fight existing wars, be declared war on, spy on other nations, be spied on, receive any sort of revenue, pay any bills, trade with other nations, or use alliance banks. There is no way to end Vacation Mode early. Vacation Mode is not a tool to use to avoid wars, and it is not a "peace mode".

I suspect Arrgh can find better advocates than you, because your presence on these boards underscores contempt for the rules of the game. I don't think anyone should bother dignifying you in your IC arguments for that reason.

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Correction: Arrgh was paid to help.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]