UPN Recognition of Hostilities

Emmad

the problem isn't that everybody can smack around arrgh now even though most major alliances imitated the "tactic" they were complaining about

the problem is that pretty much overnight without warning some people's scores literally doubled after a week of testing over a year after launch

part of the negative effects of making your communication with the player-base so centralized on your favorites in the larger alliances is that you get disconnected from the rest of the player-base

it's just inexperience and immaturity. i really can't actually blame people for just waiting until the changes took effect; i can only blame them for lobbying so hard for something that wasn't really needed, and then sheepy for letting it happen and then implementing it terribly

negative effects of making your communication with the player-base so centralized on your favorites in the larger alliances is that you get disconnected from the rest of the player-baseit's just inexperience and immaturity.

I'm probably one of the people sheepy dislikes the most in this game. I made the major suggestion push in the CDA and then made it publicly per request.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm probably one of the people sheepy dislikes the most in this game. I made the major suggestion push in the CDA and then made it publicly per request.

we should get him to rank us all

You seriously asking me to mention the alliances who have attacked Arrgh now after this update? You talk as if those attacks aren't happening, odd.

Not only did they go in, but several times.

No, and as I knew it would people are wasting time with pretending they're some brave souls or something. I prefer honesty myself. 

try harder so at least arrgghh won't raid/roll your alliance next tym if they can recover from this.

Calm down now luv. 

I am aware, they knew what was coming. 

That implies I'm singling out UPN, that would be incorrect. 

then get that ass about mechanics you're talking here. there's a proper thread for that.

why don't you post some bad ass wresting GIF? 

coming from someone who's tears hasn't dried up since they were last rolled (2 mo?)

you'r crying harder than the pirates here

try harder so at least arrgghh won't raid/roll your alliance next tym if they can recover from this.

then get that ass about mechanics you're talking here. there's a proper thread for that.

why don't you post some bad ass wresting GIF? 

why don't you refer to all your previous post then and see how you fail?

get out of here!!!! :angry: you're  annoying

Multi-quote is your friend.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

the problem isn't that everybody can smack around arrgh now even though most major alliances imitated the "tactic" they were complaining about

the problem is that pretty much overnight without warning some people's scores literally doubled after a week of testing over a year after launch

part of the negative effects of making your communication with the player-base so centralized on your favorites in the larger alliances is that you get disconnected from the rest of the player-base

it's just inexperience and immaturity. i really can't actually blame people for just waiting until the changes took effect; i can only blame them for lobbying so hard for something that wasn't really needed, and then sheepy for letting it happen and then implementing it terribly

the hell...why don't you own up what you did? you raided...you raided so many times and you got busted 

that's as simple as that...

the hell...why don't you own up what you did? you raided...you raided so many times and you got busted 

that's as simple as that...

why don't you stop shitposting?

On the subject of lying, can we get to the three or something times when Arrrgh said

"I promise I wont raid you. Nor your allies."

And then raided anyways? But then again, Its all Sheepy's fault. How dare Sheey somehow rig the game to make Arrgh attack UPN?

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

On the subject of lying, can we get to the three or something times when Arrrgh said

"I promise I wont raid you. Nor your allies."

And then raided anyways? But then again, Its all Sheepy's fault. How dare Sheey somehow rig the game to make Arrgh attack UPN?

You're ridiculous and your spelling/grammer hurts my ape ocd. Please stop and let your gov fight these battles. You have made UPN look silly.

You're ridiculous and your spelling/grammer hurts my ape ocd. Please stop and let your gov fight these battles. You have made UPN look silly.

The funny thing about Greatkitteh is his ability to appear ridiculous, but make valid points at the same time. :D UPN highly values Greatkitteh. In regards to looking silly, well, some would argue we don't need help in that department. 

o/PurpleGecko

• Upvote 3

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

The funny thing about Greatkitteh is his ability to appear ridiculous, but make valid points at the same time. :D UPN highly values Greatkitteh. In regards to looking silly, well, some would argue we don't need help in that department.

o/PurpleGecko

Roll UPN.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

I give this conversation 8/10. Too much salt

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Moral high ground being claimed by UPN? I laughed. I still am.......!@#$ dropped my banana. I blame arrgh. EUGENE get me another pink banana. 10, this thread could go on for awhile.

Arrgh attacked us, and I don't believe a single UPNer was vocal about the score change. I don't see how we don't have the high ground. It was Arrgh that choose to engage us after the score change update happened. 

0Lovl.png

Just enough to salt the truck-loads of popcorn our spectators keep eating. 

Indeed. It is a wonderful show btw.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Hmmm, this is certainly interesting! Seems like Sheepy's recent mechanics change has shift the favor of wars into blob-style alliances? That means UPN and BK benefits the most due to high number of membership? Since the mechanics changes, it has shown an increased favor in attackers and the defenders have their advantage stripped off. Well, I want to see a counter-attack in defense. If it is not possible then clearly the blob-style alliances has the advantages due to mechanics changes, making alliances with these type a prime target to join.

So meaning, in the next alliance war, it will be about the number of membership and the activity of members - less about military and cities strength? Assuming that my prediction is correct.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%