UPN Recognition of Hostilities

Emmad

Yes, we have been observing this with interest. May the Dragon Gods side with the righteous warriors, and I wish the best of luck to all. 

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Yes, we have been observing this with interest. May the Dragon Gods side with the righteous warriors, and I wish the best of luck to all. 

I wish Arrgh and BoC the best of luck in future raids of BoC.

IpHGyGc.png

The Orange Gecko and The Purple Gecko are still reptiles like dragons, right?

I wish Arrgh and BoC the best of luck in future raids of VOC.

Me too. Roll DEIC.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Infrastructure is cheap, under 1000 infra is basically zero but I'm sure a few will hit 0 infra soon if they don't rebuy. 

We'll see just how far Sheepy's magic wand protects you

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

• Wiki Mod

I'm fairly sure the first issue is very much on Sheepy's head. That strategy directly follows from the mechanics Sheepy designed. Was the strategy unbalanced? Yes, but again that lies on Sheepy. And Arrgh is well with-in their right to be pissed about a change that invalidates their valid strategy & leaves them open to repeated gang rapes.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

It's amusing how, even now, you continue to blame Sheepy for all of this.

Because it was totally Sheepy's fault that Arrgh nations used high city/military-low infra builds.

Because it was completely Sheepy's fault that Arrgh nations used those builds to attack a fair number of the alliances in the game.

Because it was entirely Sheepy's fault that those alliances were then not charitably inclined towards Arrgh.

Because Sheepy made Arrgh members/leadership conduct themselves poorly and alienate even more people/alliances.

Because Sheepy made Arrgh conduct a hasty and poorly coordinated attack on an alliance with 3 times their own member count.

Because it was Sheepy's fault that that alliance (and many of its allies, who coincidentally had also been attacked by Arrgh) weren't complete idiots and worked out an effective counter that pounded Arrgh into the ground.

But it's just that Sheepy really hates Arrgh, right?

No, I don't think so. All of this, the raids, the attacks, Arrgh losing, that's all on Arrgh itself. Perhaps if you guys could remove your heads from your collective persecution complex, you'd see that your own actions, not Sheepy's or anyone else's have gotten us where we are now. Just something to think about on the way down, I suppose.

Effective counter being getting the rules changed?  That is an effective counter indeed.

We continue to be primarily at war with Sheepy, this being just a means to an end.

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

I'm fairly sure the first issue is very much on Sheepy's head. That strategy directly follows from the mechanics Sheepy designed. Was the strategy unbalanced? Yes, but again that lies on Sheepy. And Arrgh is well with-in their right to be pissed about a change that invalidates their valid strategy & leaves them open to repeated gang rapes.

Effective counter being getting the rules changed?  That is an effective counter indeed.

We continue to be primarily at war with Sheepy, this being just a means to an end.

Mechanics aren't always perfect and need adjusting when anomalies occur. 

If they get gang raped over and over again that is their fault for not adapting, but I doubt we will be fortunate enough to see such repeated penetration of Arrgh's ranks. 

Lets not forget they started a lot of the gang rapes. 

IpHGyGc.png

• Wiki Mod

/me facepalms.

If Sheepy added a penalty for not being Dioist & Mensa then raped Rose a dozen times, would Rose be at fault for not adapting?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid