Retirement

Stormrideron

Hi guys,

I have decided it is time for me to retire from this game. The community is great and I love to be pain in the ass for certain alliances in-game. That is my playstyle however this has come to my realization that I dislike the score change forumla very much. It just simmers down to favoring large and rich nations. Moreover, the cap on population has severely limited the small nations and the losers ability to fight back. I just can't see anything good coming out after the recent changes.

The game mechanics was working very well before that, and I must reiterate, game mechanics was great. Now this new changes is largely in favor of who attacks first, who does the blitz first. There is no sense of gameplay anymore and it is just about blitz, blitz, blitz because of the score change and the capped population. All the attackers has to do is a surprise blitz and you win the game. Defenders' ability to fight back is much weaker than before. This is a perfect example of what the next alliance war will be. I hope Sheepy will wake up and come to his sense just to realize that his changes has brought more flaws than what he thought. It is just a shame he had to listen to pixel floor-licker scumbags who has absolutely no idea how war mechanics works. Only few of us know how to use it and because we are smart. Those players who doesn't adapted deserve to be rolled.

Therefore, I am going to introduce a new era for this game. The Pixel-Huggers Era.

Anyway, peace out. Love you all. <3

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%