Which "elitest" alliance would you join and why?

Kastor

Which one?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Which Alliance?

• The Syndicate
    • Seven Kingdoms
    • Alpha
    • Terminus Est
    • MensaHQ
    • Sparta
    • Fark
    • Guardian
    • Happy where I am

Well, technically we're a "mass" alliance since we take pretty much anybody who wants to join and isn't a complete douchenozzle.  We use darwinian survival methods to determine who is fit to be a member.  The strong survive and the weak perish.

If you take the term "mass" and "elitist" very broadly, yes, this makes sense. I'd say Arrgh can be considered elitist given this description.

If you take the term "mass" and "elitist" very broadly, yes, this makes sense. I'd say Arrgh can be considered elitist given this description.

How? 

If anyone can be a member, like there are litterally no criteria, then that isnt very "Elitist".

However not beeing Elitist dosent mean they cant be Good thats an entirely difrent scale, it just means they arent as picky as outher alliances.

The fighting prowess of Arrghs senior members should not be in question given that they've beaten most all major alliances, even gave us a good wake up call and a fun little shittshow <3 

Ole2.png

tbh i didn't know half of those identified themselves as "elitist" or anything close to that

I mean, at this point I wouldn't call t$ "elitest (sic)", but we are picky in the sense that we don't mass recruit and your IQ needs to be above room temperature to avoid an insta-deny :P

Perhaps we don't belong on this poll, idk. I voted SK because oh dear god the theming is beautiful.

For being false TC

You mean the undefeated TC... I think you guys might have to surrender the acronym by now? Is that how this works?

How? 

If anyone can be a member, like there are litterally no criteria, then that isnt very "Elitist".

However not beeing Elitist dosent mean they cant be Good thats an entirely difrent scale, it just means they arent as picky as outher alliances.

The fighting prowess of Arrghs senior members should not be in question given that they've beaten most all major alliances, even gave us a good wake up call and a fun little shittshow <3 

Sadly a lot of our premiere fighting power decided they'd had enough after the last couple updates, just those too stubborn to accept reality left in here :P

tvPWtuA.gif

No Guardian, No Viridian Entente, No GPA....

Arrgh is the least Elitist as they more of a gang club unless it is a nation's censored pirateers against other nations merchants.

and that Mr Aliurophile (Jodo) is back....Ouch.

Where is the alliance "Noor"? It should be on the list too.

and how do you get 4 cities at day0? it must be cheating!

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

Kurdanak, on 04 Apr 2016 - 11:11 PM, said:

Not in the poll, but probably The Coalition. TEsticles and SK have always been up there and Fark is pretty rad, too.

You know, I know the IAM, I could probably get you in ;)

• Upvote 1

because u rachet

• Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 4 weeks later...