Abandoned equiptment

Andrezj Kolarov

One thing that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) used to have (not sure it it still has it) was that a defending nation could loot money in battles, it was explained in battle reports as "The enemy lost X amount of money in abandoned equipment" if they lost an offensive battle. Might be an idea to have something similar to this in PW.

there is only one "t" in equipment

apart from my not being sure if we should take the ideas of someone who cannot spell basic english language words into question, this would deter offensive attacks which is another change to make the game more like cybernations that goes directly against a previously stated goal by the game developer to encourage attacking and offense in general

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hmm... I dont like this idea too much. The current game mentality is 'dont attack if you can't win'. I dont think making it so losing means you lose more is any good for that.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

there is only one "t" in equipment

apart from my not being sure if we should take the ideas of someone who cannot spell basic english language words into question

Alas, at least he is able to capitalize his letters and add punctuation such as periods. Not being sure if we should listen to the opinion of someone who cannot capitalize or add periods at the end of sentences.

Anyways, I think there has been enough negative changes towards combat, so this change isn't needed. I do find this proposal interesting though.

Edited by Prezyan
  • Like 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Alas, at least he is able to capitalize his letters and add punctuation such as periods. Not being sure if we should listen to the opinion of someone who cannot capitalize or add periods at the end of sentences.

Anyways, I think there has been enough negative changes towards combat, so this change isn't needed. I do find this proposal interesting though.

yeah he's already made that and other pretty rude comments @ me before, maybe if you'd mind your business you wouldn't run into this problem

• Downvote 1

yeah he's already made that and other pretty rude comments @ me before, maybe if you'd mind your business you wouldn't run into this problem

Maybe if you weren't so incredibly disrespectful, people wouldn't make rude comments towards you.

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Maybe if you weren't so incredibly disrespectful, people wouldn't make rude comments towards you.

i ain't never said shit to him

like most of the children here, people like to jump on the bandwagon and hate the people who it is popular to hate so they can be ~cool kids~ too

i don't take it personally but yeah if you come at the king you best not miss bb

to me, showing respect is giving honesty. to a lot of people, being honest with them is being disrespectful. that ain't my fault, that's their fault for being shitty people

• Downvote 1

• 2 years later...

what if it is onyl for utter faliures and ohyric vicoties, and the defender gets them, i also would like to see POW's an dcatpured aircraft and ships, but hat would mean a shit ton of work for alex