3/29/2016 - War Policies, Score Formula Change, Naval Battles Have 15% Chance to Destroy Improvements

Alex

I'm very surprised, but intrigued.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I really like this update overall. But i feel like an over all reduction in infra damage in exchange for a base increase in improvement destruction will still be warranted in the long term.

• Upvote 2

Not caring about "untouchables", targeting enemies of said untouchable's alliance mates, buffing ships the untouchables think are really good... fair and balanced I think.

Congratulations game balance, condolences Arrgh and friends.

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Sheepy should have a policy of making changes that cause the most butthurt, just to see the reactions.

Is there any reason to believe that's not my current policy?  :rolleyes:

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Not caring about "untouchables", targeting enemies of said untouchable's alliance mates, buffing ships the untouchables think are really good... fair and balanced I think.

did you even read seabass' reply to your post? it completely debunks your bullshit 

T7Vrilp.png

Have the scores been updated, or will they be updated upon visiting a nation's page?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

• Administrators

Score breakdown graph for nations still operates under the old forumla it seems.

Ah yes, let me fix that.

Have the scores been updated, or will they be updated upon visiting a nation's page?

They're in the process of being updated.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

This error too:rB7U737.png

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

I, for one, welcome our new score calculation change and war policy overlords.

Also, special congrats to Arrgh for now being much more accurately measured as a fighting force. You're still underrated, but at least it's closer to reality.

Edited by Robert P. Holmes III

*Notices city number*

I see you trying to sneak that in Sheepy. Makes my life a lot easier not having to manually count cities anymore.

Expand cities, crtl+f type in powered and you find how many cities :P

scSqPGJ.gif

• Jax locked this topic