A Treatise on the Duplicity of Anti-Pirate Activities

Hereno

So does this mean DEIC is Non Grata too? A NG member is gov in DEIC.

Rose must tie into this somehow; I was in Bella Grata in Martian Empires and an ambassador to NG in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) for years. Non Grata is basically the P&W Illuminati. :ph34r:
  • Upvote 4
xzhPlEh.png?1

Shouldn't you be on vacation?

So does this mean DEIC is Non Grata too? A NG member is gov in DEIC.

fo16.gif

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

The goal of Western bourgeois-leftists is to use race and gender as a wedge to divide the working class so that capitalism remains strong, "Black Lives Matter", feminism, and all the crazy liberal campaigns, all of it is designed to make groups hate each other and to shift focus from economics to social issues.

not really; racism and sexism have both been attacked by the establishment for monetary reasons, although you're correct that concentration on social issues distracts from monetary issues

the left is correct that racism and sexism are wrong - that people disagree with us isn't our fault and doesn't make it a conspiracy

the real struggles of all of the persons who get discrimination and bullshit from everybody for being different are not just "bourgeois"

Edited by Hereno

not really; racism and sexism have both been attacked by the establishment for monetary reasons, although you're correct that concentration on social issues distracts from monetary issues

the left is correct that racism and sexism are wrong - that people disagree with us isn't our fault and doesn't make it a conspiracy

the real struggles of all of the persons who get discrimination and bullshit from everybody for being different are not just "bourgeois"

George-Soros-006.jpg

George-Soros-006.jpg

george soros is a rich hungarian &#33;@#&#036; who made millions by crashing the british economy

there's no love for me here for people like that, who take on the role of philanthropist by stealing everyone's money and then giving a portion back to them

• Upvote 1

i have friendships all over the web 

color me surprised that you even have those. 

some people take that "friend" word a bit seriously so raiding them might not be something they'd consider very friendly

at least we bears are quite honest and forthcoming about our emotions towards other bears and people. 

(OOC: anything not inside parentheses is considered in-character so he is being insulted in character, not ooc okay thanks)

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

george soros is a rich hungarian !@#$ who made millions by crashing the british economy

there's no love for me here for people like that, who take on the role of philanthropist by stealing everyone's money and then giving a portion back to them

You calling it philanthropy says enough I'd say. He's (just one, but a big one) of the guys who pushes your beliefs of open borders, multiculturalism, and all such associated ideas. Comes off to me instead of philanthropy, as more of a campaign against a great many people, he does pay thugs (the type of groups you defended) to disrupt and silence people after all.

You calling it philanthropy says enough I'd say. He's (just one, but a big one) of the guys who pushes your beliefs of open borders, multiculturalism, and all such associated ideas. Comes off to me instead of philanthropy, as more of a campaign against a great many people, he does pay thugs (the type of groups you defended) to disrupt and silence people after all.

>who take on the role of philanthropist 

was pretty clear in differentiating it from actual philanthropy...

>who take on the role of philanthropist 

was pretty clear in differentiating it from actual philanthropy...

I suppose, though like I said I wouldn't even say he is doing philanthropy. Philanthropy usually doesn't come with thuggery... though yeah I get you. 

Ah yes, the old George Soros is behind everything remotely progressive conspiracy theory.

I would say you've gone too far down the rabbit hole, but that means something else entirely in this context, given your history of posts.

Ah yes, the old George Soros is behind everything remotely progressive conspiracy theory.

I would say you've gone too far down the rabbit hole, but that means something else entirely in this context, given your history of posts.

Thanks mate for being so free. Like taking candy from a baby.

bYQWVXO.gif

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1