A Treatise on the Duplicity of Anti-Pirate Activities

Hereno

Why are you guys arguing with Hereno?

why are you still posting in my thread?

'cause you're a dumb troll, that's why

inb4 this gets me warned but your useless posts are considered a-okay

Sadly the dude who wrote this is an idiot. I formally disbanded the FSA not due to raids. Because people hated us and I didn't want to leave the burden to someone else so I removed about everyone from the alliance. Sadly Jug Wine you didn't. If anything BK made us disband.

• Upvote 5

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Sadly the dude who wrote this is an idiot. I formally disbanded the FSA not due to raids. Because people hated us and I didn't want to leave the burden to someone else so I removed about everyone from the alliance. Sadly Jug Wine you didn't. If anything BK made us disband.

TWO TIME FSA KILLERS.

Get on our level tS/VE.

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

this has already been addressed like three times

if i'm an idiot for making that mistake, what are you for making yours?

One thing is for sure, After reading all these comments. It would seem that half of this announcement is one giant ass lie.

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

Is this the same guy who placed an embargo on Alpha because of Cybernations?

if none of you are going to actually be in different alliances i don't see much point in pretending otherwise

most of these alliances literally kept their same names and treaty sets

so basically this post of yours is like when leftists get accused of being racist for acknowledging that race exists as a social construct and that our reality is shaped by such

if none of you are going to actually be in different alliances i don't see much point in pretending otherwise

so basically this post of yours is like when leftists get accused of being racist for acknowledging that race exists as a social construct and that our reality is shaped by such

Alpha is not Non-Grata, at least half it's members haven't been NG in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). The politics are unique to this world, why drag otherworld baggage into this one?

• Upvote 1

Why should anyone pretend anything?  Treaties are based on friendships as much as anything else.  I know you won't get the concept at all, but some people just do get on with others.

Alpha is not Non-Grata, at least half it's members haven't been NG in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). The politics are unique to this world, why drag otherworld baggage into this one?

think about this for 24 hours and if you don't know what i'm gonna say to it, like my reply post and i will give you a real response

Why should anyone pretend anything?  Treaties are based on friendships as much as anything else.  I know you won't get the concept at all, but some people just do get on with others.

why would you want to get &#33;@#&#036;ed over and lied to all the time by your actual friends

i have friendships all over the web and they mean absolutely nothing as to whether or not i will raid the ever-loving shit out of them

that's the game

like yes i am playing it myself as an anarchist but i also literally created a stalinist alliance based on nso's ayn-rand-esque style of government

you guys are no fun because it's all about accumulating years and years of resources and turning everything into a bunch of work rather than just going nuts and breaking shit and &#33;@#&#036;ing everyone over

that's why i like arrgh so much. just play the damn game. some of the people in that alliance i absolutely hate (politically, ooc), but we still get on great because we're adults who show each other respect and can separate a game from real life

that i unironically do not from an OOC standpoint want a bunch of &#33;@#&#036;ing nazis to use this game as an IRL nazi recruiting ground doesn't mean shit about that

think about this for 24 hours and if you don't know what i'm gonna say to it, like my reply post and i will give you a real response

Why don't you give me a response as though I'm not an NG shill, since I give zero &#33;@#&#036; about your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) baggage and your blockparty baggage.

Why don't you give me a response as though I'm not an NG shill, since I give zero !@#$ about your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) baggage and your blockparty baggage.

you literally just said "at least half of us aren't from NG"

if you can't figure out that i was trying to be nice to you, there's nothing i can do

why would you want to get !@#$ed over and lied to all the time by your actual friends

i have friendships all over the web and they mean absolutely nothing as to whether or not i will raid the ever-loving shit out of them

that's the game

like yes i am playing it myself as an anarchist but i also literally created a stalinist alliance based on nso's ayn-rand-esque style of government

you guys are no fun because it's all about accumulating years and years of resources and turning everything into a bunch of work rather than just going nuts and breaking shit and !@#$ everyone over

that's why i like arrgh so much. just play the damn game. some of the people in that alliance i absolutely hate (politically, ooc), but we still get on great because we're adults who show each other respect and can separate a game from real life

that i unironically do not from an OOC standpoint want a bunch of !@#$ nazis to use this game as an IRL nazi recruiting ground doesn't mean shit about that

I am here to have fun how I have determined that I will have fun.  That my version is not compatible with yours is of no concern at all to me or anyone else associated with me.  We will do our very best to strangle chaos and anarchy and if that takes some work then we have the structures and systems proven over a decade to make that happen.  Sit back and relax, this is going to be out of your control despite any efforts you make.  I can already feel the winds of change, you seem to be feeling it as well, or else you wouldn't be ranting like Chicken Little.

You can love Arrgh all you want to, alliances built to steal the new kid's lunch money for shits and giggles have never and will never prosper when Order arrives.  Order has arrived, learn to deal with it.

• Upvote 2

I am here to have fun how I have determined that I will have fun.  That my version is not compatible with yours is of no concern at all to me or anyone else associated with me.  We will do our very best to strangle chaos and anarchy and if that takes some work then we have the structures and systems proven over a decade to make that happen.  Sit back and relax, this is going to be out of your control despite any efforts you make.  I can already feel the winds of change, you seem to be feeling it as well, or else you wouldn't be ranting like Chicken Little.

You can love Arrgh all you want to, alliances built to steal the new kid's lunch money for shits and giggles have never and will never prosper when Order arrives.  Order has arrived, learn to deal with it.

never change

The goal of Western bourgeois-leftists is to use race and gender as a wedge to divide the working class so that capitalism remains strong, "Black Lives Matter", feminism, and all the crazy liberal campaigns, all of it is designed to make groups hate each other and to shift focus from economics to social issues.

never change

Shouldn't you be on vacation?

So does this mean DEIC is Non Grata too? A NG member is gov in DEIC.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates