sheepy why did you !@#$ with aircraft odds

Hereno

You ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Oriayn led by Corvo. The attack was an utter failure. Your forces lost 20 aircraft, while Corvo's defenders lost 12 aircraft. You used 37.00 munitions and gasoline executing the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Greytown.

if i outnumber someone's airforce by having 33% more planes than them i should not be getting an utter failure attack

There's also odds. A series of rolls if you will. If you fail them all (which is very uncommon but happens) you get rekt. I mean, the Russians outnumbered Germany 4 to 1 in WWI but got demolished.

• Upvote 5

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Chancellor Brandon Donsberger of Donsy Land ordered an airstrike upon the nation of Jug Wine. The attack was an immense triumph. Chancellor Brandon Donsberger's forces lost 29 aircraft, while Vintner Hereno's defenders lost 66 aircraft. The attack destroyed 178.53 infrastructure in the city of Masr.

Given the fact this airstrike happened at the exact same time your two airstrikes against Oriayn happened. It's hard to find out what your  aircraft count was before this.

You had 295 aircraft

They had 167 aircraft

Ground control reduces your count to 198 rounded. I'm going to give the benefit of a doubt that by your second airstrike the former got you.

Vintner Hereno of Jug Wine ordered a dogfight airstrike upon the nation of Oriayn. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Vintner Hereno's forces lost 15 aircraft, while Lord Protector Corvo's defenders lost 20 aircraft. The attack destroyed 1.85 infrastructure in the city of Greytown.

188 vs 147

Given these two numbers you SHOULD be hitting Pyrrhic, Moderate, Immense. So I assume that's where the former hits

03/27/2016 12:07 pm

• Upvote 1