Who plays WoW?

Llednar Twem

I noticed that this subforum only had a couple of posts in it. Does anyone in this community actually play WoW?

My main is a warrior that I have played for 67 real life days (about 1800 hours). I also have a death knight, shaman, and paladin on the server Dalvengyr.

I'm just trying to raise my Tannan reputations to revered so I can unlock Draenor flying for all of my characters. It takes a while, but it is totally worth it.

• 3 weeks later...

I played for a while (that's where "Kurdanak" came from, actually) and loved it. Then my month subscription ended and I never repaid. :P

Is the game still kicking pretty well?

Nah, ever since Warlords of Draenor got the initial hype. It quickly evaporated with the really bad garrison system. Making the game feel like a facebook game. The nostalgia from the players for old content has gotten so bad, you have issues like this with a recent shut-down of a private server in France that did its best to revive the vanilla WoW feel.

Edited by Hooves

• 2 weeks later...