Adjust the lower declaration limit

Blade

It would be nice if the upper and lower limits were the same so as people can support each other defensively if attack from below without having to dismantle large chunks of their nation. 

175% to 57.142857etc%

Currently I could open a can of ass-whoop on a guy with a score of 1750... if he wasn't prepared I could rip a big hole in him. His mate who's also of 1750 score would have to drop to 1333 to defend them. 

On the bright side I guess it does mean an alliance of untouchable super-tier type nations would be impossible.

• Administrators

On the bright side I guess it does mean an alliance of untouchable super-tier type nations would be impossible.

This is why it is the way it is, so that no nation or group of nations can be permanently "undefeatable."

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

You could only really 'open a can of whoop ass' on a 1750 if he had a shitty high infra build.

Or he had no standing army almost regardless of his build. 

This is why it is the way it is, so that no nation or group of nations can be permanently "undefeatable."

Seems to remove any point in growing big though? As, paradoxically, I'm safer staying at a low score than I am moving to a higher score?

Seems to remove any point in growing big though? As, paradoxically, I'm safer staying at a low score than I am moving to a higher score?

You can play they way you like, but as the game grows and move forward, you ll find yourself more and more irrelevant, if you starve your city growth.

safer by what measure? your economic and military abilities increase the larger you get, and it isn't like politics and such doesn't exist