attacks in belgium

Captain_Vietnam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5rr6NHLcBs

in regards to rape in islam it is punishable by death and yes wearing revealing clothes will create more rape
i did not condemn the attack except the people who were killed

As I said. I mean if people don't even deny such things I don't see why so many would say I'm wrong? How exactly? 

I praise your honesty. 

A muslim should create the image of Islam so that when someone sees them, thats how they see Islam

When "muslims" are doing things that make people doubt Islam, and think poorly of them, you know they arent trying to promote the religion, they are using it for: personal gain OR to tarnish it, thats it

When roaches like these "muslims" tarnish Islam's name, its because they aim to strike terror and fear, not to convert people, its so simple its funny.

You will be judged on your deeds MORE than you will be judged for your faith
Call yourself what you want, when you kill, destroy, assault women, and so on, your God wont care what you believe, you going to hell
Simple.

Be the change then. Sadly governments won't protect you so if you are the change you better be ready to fear for your life from your fellow Muslims. That is if you want Islam to cast off all it's terrible features and join the modern world of course (though if doing this considering how Islam is... you may as well leave the religion entirely). If you're just doing the whole "Islam is peace" act then save it mate, nobody but the already converted (and that number keeps going down) believe that.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

So you want to convert people to your shit religion. Personal gain isn't blowing yourself up or killing others as nothing is to be gained.

These people are influenced heavily by Islam, Islam is the only reason they blow themselves up and kill others for Allah. 

Muhammad himself has no problem killing others, though you can use stupid quotes about peace but they're contradicted by other quotes about killing people. 

Good god you're so brainwashed, Islam promotes violence against women to keep them obedient as well. 

so does the bible.

but what is wrong with keeping women obedient.

If my wife is flirting with other men don't i have a right to punish her as i have given her father a dowry which would mean she is in my care.

Suicide is haraam in Islam and i am not sure how suicide bombing is justified but fighting and dying the name of Allah is the greatest honour 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Im going only going to say one thing

This isnt Islam #JesuisBelgium

Who exactly are we (Christians/Atheists) to say that it isn't Islam, while muslims say that it's Islam?

Oh right...

IMG-20151105-WA0011.jpg

• Upvote 3

Muslims are just like any other religion with a holy book... and I say this as a Christian.

They cherry-pick. The difference being in Christianity we have the New Testament that basically disowns many of the "laws" and ideas of the Old Testament.

Whereas in Islam there is nothing of the sort, and barbaric acts are never denounced, but in many cases praised.

Quite right. Yet when talk of reform is spoken it is attacked as racist and Islamophobic. The issue of apostates is completely swept under the rug by such people too, as always such people love to talk down but the most vulnerable they give no damn about.

but what is wrong with keeping women obedient.

If my wife is flirting with other men don't i have a right to punish her as i have given her father a dowry which would mean she is in my care.

Suicide is haraam in Islam and i am not sure how suicide bombing is justified but fighting and dying the name of Allah is the greatest honour 

Keeping women "obedient" with threats and violence is not a positive thing like you make out. Honestly I'm always puzzled by the Islamic-Liberal alliance, but when feminists support Islam it becomes even weirder.

No you don't have a right. Something called respect and women's rights and you know, them not being your possession. Become a better man/husband or divorce her if she is a "bad egg" and can't help cheat.

You couldn't make it up.

• Upvote 1

Who cares? At least nobody cares when the attack is in a african country. 

Who cares? Who Cares? What do you mean by Who cares!? Everyone should care about this horrible event.

• Upvote 1

Who cares? At least nobody cares when the attack is in a african country. 

Just because you don't care about Africans dying doesn't mean other people don't. 

Yeah I care more if someone in my country dies in a terrorist attack than if someone in America dies in a terrorist attack. 

Edited by Clarke
  • Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png

Get the European govts to grow some !@#$ balls and get rid of those radical imams they allow to spew rhetoric.

The U.S. has a small problem in Deerborn, Michigan that needs to be sorted out as well.

The majority of Muslims are decent people, but there is a huge percentage that hold radical views... anywhere from 15-30% depending on what you deem radical. That's more than the entire population of the United States.

that seems interesting, where do you get that info

For Meripez!

in regards to rape in islam it is punishable by death and yes wearing revealing clothes will create more rape

i did not condemn the attack except the people who were killed 

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/isis-cites-quran-to-justify-child-rape/ 

that being said the problem isn't islam it's fundamentalist,,

Radicals are the problem for terrorist attacks but there is more problems than just terrorists. 

i thought that was the problem at hand?

Edited by K W Jackson
  • Upvote 1

For Meripez!

http://www.wnd.com/2014/12/isis-cites-quran-to-justify-child-rape/

that being said the problem isn't islam it's fundamentalist,,

i thought that was the problem at hand?

There's a lot of problems but yeah this is the problem today however if you read through this thread you would have seen other problems mentioned as a result of Muslims. 

Islamic Fundamentalism. 

IpHGyGc.png

lets agree that radicals are a problem

No. The radicals as you put it would be mostly irrelevant if not for "Conservative Muslims" who believe the exact same things as the "radicals". They may not act on it, now at least, but they support the radicals and any of them can go from "normal peace loving people" to a fanatic. In some cases like Harms puts it it's some imam who triggers it... however some of them don't need an imam to decide to start fighting for Islam. 

Crush Conservative Islam and you take the breeding grounds of such fanatics away. Now obviously we can't do that overseas but we can do it at home. With things at home sorted you merely need strong borders and you can avoid most of the nasties. 

I could go for placing restrictions on immigration. But, what's the proposed solution for the millions of Muslim citizens in the west?

Assuming a strong nationalistic government is in charge it's quite simple. For those who aren't of your country you can just expulse the whole group if so needed, not anything that hasn't been done before though obviously you can do other things instead. For citizens themselves it's trickier but doable. Gather such people and make them pledge allegiance to their country above God, make them follow a reformed version of Islam (Standard Islam outlawed), and also break up the ghettos and bring in maximum quotas in cities so they don't all gather together. If they refuse of course then they can leave naturally.

It's harsh but if those who caused such a mess had put the brakes on immigration letting in much less, and then made sure such people integrated then drastic solutions wouldn't be needed.

• Upvote 1

No. The radicals as you put it would be mostly irrelevant if not for "Conservative Muslims" who believe the exact same things as the "radicals". They may not act on it, now at least, but they support the radicals and any of them can go from "normal peace loving people" to a fanatic. In some cases like Harms puts it it's some imam who triggers it... however some of them don't need an imam to decide to start fighting for Islam. 

Crush Conservative Islam and you take the breeding grounds of such fanatics away. Now obviously we can't do that overseas but we can do it at home. With things at home sorted you merely need strong borders and you can avoid most of the nasties. 

How the hell are we supposed to find "conservative Muslims," also you are saying we should prosecute people on their ideas, that kinda sounds like ISIS. If they don't act on it then it's part of their freedom of speech to think or say stupid/horrible things, I find it funny that people say we should fight ISIS by being ISIS.

Also, I don't think that tightening are boarders will fix the problem of radical Islam, also, more people are going to mexico ten to america on the mexican american border (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/)

That's not something funny to even joke about. We're civilized people, but bloodthirsty wingnuts like you don't seem to get it.

Because we're civilized people we can joke about te crusades and other horrible stuff

Edited by K W Jackson

For Meripez!

How the hell are we supposed to find "conservative Muslims," also you are saying we should prosecute people on their ideas, that kinda sounds like ISIS. If they don't act on it then it's part of their freedom of speech to think or say stupid/horrible things, I find it funny that people say we should fight ISIS by being ISIS.

Also, I don't think that tightening are boarders will fix the problem of radical Islam, also more people are going to mexico ten to america on the mexican american border (http://www.pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/)

How? They're everywhere what you talking about. 

Prosecute? I see it differently than you because to me it's more... liberation than anything else. I want that fear, that hatred, that chains them to Islam to be shattered. With no fear of being killed if they leave Islam many will be quick to I'm sure. If they wish to continue following the correct form of the faith than thats cool too of course. Currently the number that leave is low as those that do are hounded, and of course the government does nothing in fear of "offending".

Comparing it to ISIS is nonsense, don't bother with such things. As for "freedom of speech"... you seriously just said it's perfectly okay to have a bunch of Muslims whose beliefs align with the fanatics and could at any time get "triggered" and start killing people. Destroying their "ideas" as you put it so they are actual "peace loving" people is wrong... right. 

What do Mexicans have to do with this exactly? No, tightening the borders alone won't do it which is why I told you how to sort the issue with those already here. Do both and presto the matter is sorted. The alternative is to let more in, let them fester, breed heavily, and then in a couple of generations have millions of Conservative Muslims who can be triggered into fanatics easily. Lets remember such people will likely be poor, jobless, criminals, and will be (justifiably) hated... thats a lot of people who are going to cause trouble. At that point you got a war on your hands, and thats when the more drastic solution of "kill 'em all" comes in. Best to sort it soon instead of letting it get to that point.

I don't by the way hear a solution from you.

How? They're everywhere what you talking about. 

Prosecute? I see it differently than you because to me it's more... liberation than anything else. I want that fear, that hatred, that chains them to Islam to be shattered. With no fear of being killed if they leave Islam many will be quick to I'm sure. If they wish to continue following the correct form of the faith than thats cool too of course. Currently the number that leave is low as those that do are hounded, and of course the government does nothing in fear of "offending".

Comparing it to ISIS is nonsense, don't bother with such things. As for "freedom of speech"... you seriously just said it's perfectly okay to have a bunch of Muslims whose beliefs align with the fanatics and could at any time get "triggered" and start killing people. Destroying their "ideas" as you put it so they are actual "peace loving" people is wrong... right. 

What do Mexicans have to do with this exactly? No, tightening the borders alone won't do it which is why I told you how to sort the issue with those already here. Do both and presto the matter is sorted. The alternative is to let more in, let them fester, breed heavily, and then in a couple of generations have millions of Conservative Muslims who can be triggered into fanatics easily. Lets remember such people will likely be poor, jobless, criminals, and will be (justifiably) hated... thats a lot of people who are going to cause trouble. At that point you got a war on your hands, and thats when the more drastic solution of "kill 'em all" comes in. Best to sort it soon instead of letting it get to that point.

I don't by the way hear a solution from you.

You want the government to force them to change their ideology because it can be "harmful," phrase it how you want that is what you want

Why is it "nonsense," I think ISIS thinks there liberating the people from hell, as long as there not acting on their beliefs it is freedom of speech, you could make the same argument wit Christians

1 Samuel 15:3 ESV / 26 helpful votes

Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’â€

Mexicans have to do with it because THERE THE ONES ON THE !@#$ BOARDER!! WHY DOES IT ALLWAYS HAVE TO BE ALL OR NOTHING!!!! WHY CAN'T WE A INBETWEEN!!!! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico)

a solution for what, your made up problem?

Edited by K W Jackson

For Meripez!