Britannia's new Member Of Royalty

NEDbSg8m.jpgbkWxU5nm.png

Britannia is proud to introduce their new British-founded Royalty

On the left is the Phantomhive Crest, the family which will now serve as Britannia's watchdog

On the right is the Funtom Company, which manufactures Candy, operated by the Phantomhives

The current acting head of the Phantomhive family is: Ciel Phantomhive

4x0MOXsm.png

Lelouch made a comment prior to the announcement:

"It is clear one man cant do everything, thus i have placed Ciel Phantomhive in charge of diplomacy and things related to that. Although, i will still be in the diplomacy office, Ciel, will handle a majority of the work."

The new royalty will also embark on a diplomatic trip via Avalon and visit Chernigov, Khevin, Narvan, Persie, and will also make an appearance in Sweden

Any nations that wish to be visited for diplomacy reasons must contact Phantomhive via below.

Thus concludes Britannia's announcement

(In b4 anime/Moreau comments :P)

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The Grand Duchy of Finland's government wishes to extend its congratulatory message and best wishes to

the reformed/re-imagined royalty of the Britannian Empire.

However, the Grand Duchy wishes to re-affirm that Finland is currently not in a state where

it will be able to receive royal visitors.

The Grand Duchess herself wishes to extend her personal heartfelt apologies.

<The Grand Duchy of Finland has also taken the liberty to send a royal crate of Finnish goods, containing Mämmi & Finnish-made vodka as a sign of goodwill.>

Edited by Sintiya

Ciel Phantomhive...

I do believe that you sound extremely familiar.....but nonetheless, the Kingdom of Sweden will be delighted do receive Ciel and Lelouch as royal guests in the country. We shall prepare a grand ceremony if you do wish to visit and I'd be delighted to see your presence in Gothenburg Manor. As a token of appreciation, I present to you a hand-drawn portrait of Ciel Phantomhive that will be presented at the ceremony.

12803008_765123760288907_296538454837258

OOC: Dammit Lelouch....you really caught me by surprise with this one....took me forever to think of a reply :P

• Upvote 2
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

ii apologise for making Lelouch abdicate

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

ii apologise for making Lelouch abdicate

Its just an addition to the Royal Family.....

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Wait, so is Ciel related to you then?

No, he is an honorary Britannian

Meaning he was gifted a title to join the royal family. Not the family of Lelouch, the Family of Royalty, the Royalty Family

(OOC: In OOC terms it would be like the Leader of a country appointing a minster of diplomacy and such)

IYT09l4.png

Can I be adopted into ur royal family?

Prove your worth

IYT09l4.png

Chappie, and the people of Nova Scotia congratulate you in your appointment Ciel!

We wish to have a meeting with the new diplomat. Come to halifax, the Nova Center's first building is completed and we would like to host our first meeting there, with you!

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.