Good raid target

SoS

As for the fat green hippo with enlarged black nostrils, I really doubt you will be able to come back after me. You would literally get nothing from me especially destroying my infrastructure which is very easy and cheap for me to rebuild. I will happily use up my money on expanding my land area so you get nothing from me. Perhaps it is time for you to move on to a new journey. What you said that you will come after me makes yourself look like a t$'s !@#$. Bravo, I will tell you what. Grow one or two balls and get the !@#$ over it. T$ can pay iit themselves.

Ok.  Like I said, I'll be waiting and I'm sure a couple of others will be too.  Hope you're willing to go back into vacation mode again.

You apparently have enough time to reply on the forums a lot.  Guess that focusing on real life isn't really working out.

>"grow a pair of balls"

>coming from a guy who's in vacation mode

>coming from a guy who asked for peace

Heh.  For someone "skillful", I'd think you'd put up a much better fight.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok.  Like I said, I'll be waiting and I'm sure a couple of others will be too.  Hope you're willing to go back into vacation mode again.

You apparently have enough time to reply on the forums a lot.  Guess that focusing on real life isn't really working out.

>"grow a pair of balls"

>coming from a guy who's in vacation mode

>coming from a guy who asked for peace

Heh.  For someone "skillful", I'd think you'd put up a much better fight.

Ooohhh noooo! I am scared! ;_; /s

t$ money belongs to me now and I am happy I got to use it to purchase my 13th city. That justifies my vendetta for the past two wars. You will not get anything from me. Still no reps for ya alliance. Ya aren't getting profit for it. Go and use your money, please. That will make Sheepy really happy, I mean like REALLY HAPPY because he wants less money in-game. Do him a favor and use your money.

Quit acting like t$ is tough because your sounding lame as !@#$. Empty threats, empty claims. I personally hope that Paraconvenant will do a collaborate blitz against Syndisphere. Watching t$ burn is my Orbis dream.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I already wrecked you once, where you immediately asked for peace after making a deal with t$ - at which a member of UPN then tore you to pieces.

Considering the alliances you've raided, I think you put yourself in a dire predicament.

List of Alliances you've raided:

VE, BoC, Rose, UPN, Fark, WTF, Polaris, DEIC, Syndicate, TKR, Black Knights, Charming Friends

And some others.  Impressive, but very short sighted.

For somebody who wants to see Syndicate burn, well...

I'll say it again, I hope you're willing to go back into vacation mode.

• Downvote 1

snipped

Me asking for immediate peace is actually a good move. I am satisfied that I get to use your alliance money to fund my efforts. I don't give a damn about your politics. T$ politics is full of shit and corruption.

And as you noticed, I didn't raided any BK. Not a single member of them. Once again, baseless assumption from you. You seem to be so hellbent on me going on vacation mode. That is like you saying go and die in fire to me. !@#$ you.

I will make sure that you will be my first target to !@#$ when it comes to alliance wars.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

And as you noticed, I didn't raided any BK. Not a single member of them.

6lZUnI8.png

Once again, baseless assumption from you. You seem to be so hellbent on me going on vacation mode. That is like you saying go and die in fire to me. !@#$ you.

I dislike individuals who take advantage of those with good intentions that give chances and/or opportunities. You could've taken your licks and we would've moved on, but people took your word and you clearly admitted in this thread that you purposely lied to them about it. In fact, I'm suspicious of your intentions going into vacation mode. You got caught, zeroed, and were most likely going to get completely zeroed out, but you went into vacation mode to hide till the heat on you disappeared. It's clearly evident that you have the time to invest in this game by your replies here, and I suspect that SRD is correct in his assumption that you're merely abusing vacation mode mechanics.

I will make sure that you will be my first target to !@#$ when it comes to alliance wars.

If you happen to join an alliance that will take your baggage, come for me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You seem to miss the point that solo man alliance can't afford to pay the reps. So, your alliance will have to pay the reps yourself. I am sorry, but hey your alliance have over a billion dollars. :v Your alliance is better off fixing the damage. :D

YtGfS2A.png?1

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 2

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

I believe you may be overestimating your own importance to us, Stormrider. Your case has not yet been brought to FA- you're not a blip on our radar yet there. :P Anyways, I suppose i'll try to give an answer of sorts.

You seem to miss the point that solo man alliance can't afford to pay the reps. So, your alliance will have to pay the reps yourself. I am sorry, but hey your alliance have over a billion dollars. :v Your alliance is better off fixing the damage. :D

My ass, it is my money. Raiding players for money is my income and I get to do whatever I please. That's the perk of solo man alliance, =). Rep Agreements means shit to me. I love when t$ act all tough when infact t$ is actually a gullible alliance. Go and pay it yourself, scrubs.

What does t$ 'acting tough' have to do with it being a 'gullible' alliance? It looks like you have your definitions wrong.

You're free to raid. We are free to counter. You're free to try to get peace. We're free to demand reps for that peace. You yelling 'BUT I HAVE NO MONEY SO YOU CANT TOUCH ME' changes nothing about that.

My personal stance on all matters? A deal broken has consequences, be they now or later.

Why, thank you! I am flattered, really. The reps is just another way for t$ to make profit. They can pay it themselves since t$ makes way more off taxing their own members to fix their baby boo boo wounds. T$ needs to grow some balls and learn how to fix their damage themselves. I am merely taking a vacation because I log in like 10 or 11 times a day while I was mass raiding. That fun time is now over and it is time for me to move on to a new journey. Plus I need a break, I want to be able to log in once a day.

As for the fat green hippo with enlarged black nostrils, I really doubt you will be able to come back after me. You would literally get nothing from me especially destroying my infrastructure which is very easy and cheap for me to rebuild. I will happily use up my money on expanding my land area so you get nothing from me. Perhaps it is time for you to move on to a new journey. What you said that you will come after me makes yourself look like a t$'s !@#$. Bravo, I will tell you what. Grow one or two balls and get the !@#$ over it. T$ can pay iit themselves.

It is common practice for t$ to react to raids with a stomp down, or a negotiated peace deal. This has nothing to do with 'profit', and everything to do with covering the damage which the raider knowingly inflicted upon an unsuspecting member. An alliance which does not care for its members is unworthy of being called as much. Additionally, I tend to see the leveraging of reps as a measure taken to set a precedent concerning unprovoked attacks upon our alliance: If you hit us and lose, there are consequences. Simply put.

I'm not entirely sure what defending ourselves has to do with us having no balls, or what relevance the notion of 'fixing our damage ourselves' has to this conversation. Care to elaborate?

Ooohhh noooo! I am scared! ;_; /s

t$ money belongs to me now and I am happy I got to use it to purchase my 13th city. That justifies my vendetta for the past two wars. You will not get anything from me. Still no reps for ya alliance. Ya aren't getting profit for it. Go and use your money, please. That will make Sheepy really happy, I mean like REALLY HAPPY because he wants less money in-game. Do him a favor and use your money.

Quit acting like t$ is tough because your sounding lame as !@#$. Empty threats, empty claims. I personally hope that Paraconvenant will do a collaborate blitz against Syndisphere. Watching t$ burn is my Orbis dream.

You do not dictate what money we allocate at which time. That point is moot.

I'm not certain how much cash you have raided, nor do I know how much damage was done, since this is merely a minor matter. Your 'vendetta', I reckon, is rooted in the unfortunate losses which you have suffered in both of the past wars? Wars which your respective alliance(s) at the time initiated via a planned offensive, and wars against which the $yndicate was forced to defend itself and its allies.

ParaCovenant does not have anything to do with this conversation. Whether they collaborate a blitz against us has no bearing on the discussion. What are you trying to accomplish here?

Me asking for immediate peace is actually a good move. I am satisfied that I get to use your alliance money to fund my efforts. I don't give a damn about your politics. T$ politics is full of shit and corruption.

And as you noticed, I didn't raided any BK. Not a single member of them. Once again, baseless assumption from you. You seem to be so hellbent on me going on vacation mode. That is like you saying go and die in fire to me. !@#$ you.

Reading your posts, there is very little logic to be found in them. It boils down to you being butthurt over being defeated successively in major wars, a raid gone wrong, and random posturing. You jump from yelling empty phrases to half-threats to strange claims without any coherence or underlying motive. Your temper tantrum is cute, but ulimately will not affect the decision our government may make with regards to your nation in any way, shape or form.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Back on topic, here's a great raid target:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=9278

e86fa28cc544b06afd9f8991e40b0166.jpg

EDIT: This nation was displaying as having over 2,000,000 Nation Score, with 999,999 Soldiers, Tanks, etc. all maxed out, despite only having two cities. Now that it's been dealt with and corrected to a nation score of about 127, my joke's significantly less funny. ;P

Edited by Ekaterina Kalmyk