Good raid target

SoS

I hope you kept your end of the deal before this.  Otherwise, I'll be waiting when you get back. :)

It would take ages anyway. Nothing on me nor in the bank anyway. All I can say is that we can clear off the debt and move on. :D

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I meant you were afraid people were gonna come after you for all of your raiding then. That's why you're afraid. 

My change didn't come hand in hand with a looming game change that would mean I'd have to fight people of similar strength after spending months fighting people who couldn't match my strength. That's why you're afraid. 

Cowards live longer. I hope you live forever, mate.

Mr. Downdeclare accusing other people of cowardice

tvPWtuA.gif

It would take ages anyway. Nothing on me nor in the bank anyway. All I can say is that we can clear off the debt and move on. :D

I'll come collecting when you get back in the game.

• Downvote 1

Mr. Downdeclare accusing other people of cowardice

Yes, me selling down to declare on the self proclaimed top three badasses in the game at the same time on my own. Sound logic. Keep riding the butthurt.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Yes, me selling down to declare on the self proclaimed top three badasses in the game at the same time on my own. Sound logic. Keep riding the butthurt.

You selling down to singlehandedly blunt our offensive on TEst was what all the people we raided could have also done but chose not to do, instead lobbying Sheepy to change the rules.

tvPWtuA.gif

Or just do dogfights, ground control be damned, it's been done before, speaking from experience. I have no idea why hardly anyone attempted to do dogfights against Arrgh, that's what we did against Tywin when he caught Guardian off-guard way back in January. You can still get decent kill:loss ratios even if you can only deploy 2/3 of what your opponents have, so with team-work and coordination you can take out airforces that way. Once your opponents planes are gone, they can say goodbye to their tanks and it's gg.

• Upvote 1

Or just do dogfights, ground control be damned, it's been done before, speaking from experience. I have no idea why hardly anyone attempted to do dogfights against Arrgh, that's what we did against Tywin when he caught Guardian off-guard way back in January. You can still get decent kill:loss ratios even if you can only deploy 2/3 of what your opponents have, so with team-work and coordination you can take out airforces that way. Once your opponents planes are gone, they can say goodbye to their tanks and it's gg.

A lot of people haven't fought enough wars to know the dogfight kill bonus even exists

• Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif

You selling down to singlehandedly blunt our offensive on TEst was what all the people we raided could have also done but chose not to do, instead lobbying Sheepy to change the rules.

hey saved me 200 million dollars, I was looking to do the same thing, I was just trying to build up a bit of a larger warchest first so I could have bounced back quickly, so I'm ok with it.

hey saved me 200 million dollars, I was looking to do the same thing, I was just trying to build up a bit of a larger warchest first so I could have bounced back quickly, so I'm ok with it.

Isn't that nice for you

• Upvote 2
tvPWtuA.gif

Honestly Pre, as long as you were crying on me being a former pirate(ironically you being one yourself) who needs to be raided and whatnot, fine, I understand, but please avoid spreading false bullshit just to get your propaganda machine going(why do you even need it?!). I never proclaimed myself as a "badass", I never identified myself as one anywhere either. That whole badass chart was something Dan made, not me, so please, stop lying. This honestly makes you come off as butthurt and I don't even think you've a reason to be. 

Listen to this guy. In everyone I faced, literally only members who ACTUALLY did something in the war were Guardian. And they had been caught severely off-guard with very shit standing military. The result? People in Mensa with 2-3 cities less than me were able to counter me easily. Everyone else just sat doing nothing and watched their military get destroyed, while whining professionally on the forums about it. 

Imo Guardian deserves a lot of respect. They fought back in game rather than on forums, something rest of Orbis could really do with. But then again, why bother? Whining on forums got the job done too!  

• Upvote 2

I don't think I ever made it into the top 3...

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

I'll come collecting when you get back in the game.

LOL, fat chance. T$ isn't going to get their rep at all, I just merely lied my way out because that's what a true raider will do. (And realistically, solo alliance can't afford to pay reps anyway, so I consider myself exempted from paying reps.) I don't ask to pay rep nor I will pay rep. I am actually happy that I got to deal more than $400 million to $500 million in damage. That is pretty satisfying feeling. But hey if you want to collect my stuff, go for it, I will log in every two hours and use up my money on increasing my land area while you waste thousands of money on gas and munitions. I got nothing on me. As I stated my bank is all gone. I only did it so I can buy the 13th city.

I don't give a shit if you come after me. I am more than happy to have you waste your precious resources and money on me. I will apply the Scorch Earth concept. Meanwhile, I got offered by two awesome alliances. Decision, decision... Which alliance would like to have a very active member and fights very skillful when it comes to alliance wars?

Edited by Stormrideron

LOL, fat chance. T$ isn't going to get their rep at all, I just merely lied my way out because that's what a true raider will do. (And realistically, solo alliance can't afford to pay reps anyway, so I consider myself exempted from paying reps.) I don't ask to pay rep nor I will pay rep. I am actually happy that I got to deal more than $400 million to $500 million in damage. That is pretty satisfying feeling. But hey if you want to collect my stuff, go for it, I will log in every two hours and use up my money on increasing my land area while you waste thousands of money on gas and munitions. I got nothing on me. As I stated my bank is all gone. I only did it so I can buy the 13th city.

I don't give a shit if you come after me. I am more than happy to have you waste your precious resources and money on me. I will apply the Scorch Earth concept. Meanwhile, I got offered by two awesome alliances. Decision, decision... Which alliance would like to have a very active member and fights very skillful when it comes to alliance wars?

Damn son, ever since the last war you sure have grown bitter and resentful towards t$. I'm so sorry if we hurt your precious feelings.

And don't worry, we'll find a way to mitigate our costs, one way or another.

tumblr_np5i4swEjg1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Uh when you are in a war you need to check this game a lot more than that. 

Shhhh, it's ok. He's just a neutral. Just destroy them every once in a while when they get a little full of themselves.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Damn son, ever since the last war you sure have grown bitter and resentful towards t$. I'm so sorry if we hurt your precious feelings.

And don't worry, we'll find a way to mitigate our costs, one way or another.

tumblr_np5i4swEjg1rtmwk6o1_500.gif

You seem to miss the point that solo man alliance can't afford to pay the reps. So, your alliance will have to pay the reps yourself. I am sorry, but hey your alliance have over a billion dollars. :v Your alliance is better off fixing the damage. :D

Then you shouldn't have touched us or agreed to terms.  You "got away" with it, at this point.  As I said, I'll be waiting for you.

Hippos don't forget.

( or wait, is that Elephants?  Screw it, I don't forget )

Which alliance would like to have a very active member and fights very skillful when it comes to alliance wars?

Yes, what alliance would like the baggage you'll carry.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Then you shouldn't have touched us or agreed to terms. You "got away" with it, at this point. As I said, I'll be waiting for you. Hippos don't forget. ( or wait, is that Elephants? Screw it, I don't forget )Yes, what alliance would like the baggage you'll carry.

My ass, it is my money. Raiding players for money is my income and I get to do whatever I please. That's the perk of solo man alliance, =). Rep Agreements means shit to me. I love when t$ act all tough when infact t$ is actually a gullible alliance. Go and pay it yourself, scrubs.

Edited by Stormrideron

My ass, it is my money. Raiding players for money is my income and I get to do whatever I please. That's the perk of solo man alliance, =). Rep Agreements means shit to me. I love when t$ act all tough when infact t$ is actually a gullible alliance. Go and pay it yourself, scrubs.

Its amazing how you can act like a badass while in vacation mode.

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Its amazing how you can act like a badass while in vacation mode.

Why, thank you! I am flattered, really. The reps is just another way for t$ to make profit. They can pay it themselves since t$ makes way more off taxing their own members to fix their baby boo boo wounds. T$ needs to grow some balls and learn how to fix their damage themselves. I am merely taking a vacation because I log in like 10 or 11 times a day while I was mass raiding. That fun time is now over and it is time for me to move on to a new journey. Plus I need a break, I want to be able to log in once a day.

As for the fat green hippo with enlarged black nostrils, I really doubt you will be able to come back after me. You would literally get nothing from me especially destroying my infrastructure which is very easy and cheap for me to rebuild. I will happily use up my money on expanding my land area so you get nothing from me. Perhaps it is time for you to move on to a new journey. What you said that you will come after me makes yourself look like a t$'s &#33;@#&#036;. Bravo, I will tell you what. Grow one or two balls and get the &#33;@#&#036; over it. T$ can pay iit themselves.

I find it amazing that you have the time to write these replies but dont have the time to actually play the game.  Its almost like you are abusing vacation mode...

Naw it is not against the rule. I am only takjng vacation because I need to focus more on my real life. I will start my raiding again once I am ready and have plenty of time to log in every two hours.