SK Celebrates 5 Years of Existence!

Mikey

SK%205%20years.png

The Seven Kingdoms invites you all to celebrate our five year anniversary! Its been a long road since our beginning in other worlds. There were times, with our old homeland gone, that it seemed we would slowly disappear. But our members kept loyal and came back time again to help rebuild the community, helping to establish SK in multiple lands. Though I am not a part of SK in PW anymore, I still care for her deeply, and want to thank all of our members, past and present, for making this alliance what it is, as well as those of you who have played with us throughout the years. Friend or foe, you have helped define our time here and we won't forget it.

Also I do realize the day is now almost over, but as is tradition we were all too drunk to notice :P

PS: If anyone is in Boston I'll buy you a drink to celebrate.

-Mikey, Archduke Tyrell, technically not in SK-PW anymore but a founder to whom her continued success means a great deal.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 6

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

This message brought to you by: Aperture 

he actually posted this.

I'm too drunk and sentimental to care that I'm not technically apart of SK in PW anymore :P I'm still with y'all in everything else anyway.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

o/ SK

Hope you guys have another good 5 years!

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Congrats guys!

Just out of curiosity, who were the first alliances on Orbis, back from the beginning of Alpha-stage that are still around?

UPN, SK, VoC/DEIC, BoC.....?

Edited by Placentica

Congrats guys!

Just out of curiosity, who were the first alliances on Orbis, back from the beginning of Alpha-stage that are still around?

I don't remember BoC being in Alpha, but Ieft towards the end so they may have formed after I was gone.SK and Guardian were here from day 1, I remember GPA and VoC were in the first week (assuming VoC was originally the Orange Order, which I think they were, Otherwise they came a bit alter but still alpha). I don't remember when they started but UPN and Test were also in Alpha. There might be others that are descended from alpha alliances (rose and cornshickers / eos?) but I'm not sure.

Edited by Mikey

Congrats guys!

Here is my index for the APR back then: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wMXYQsBM00aBRC0FLVn3JB2jAf2FhYsqUYHnBndf_zA/edit

There's some gaps, but it's a pretty good reference.

EDIT: So...at first glance - Guardian, SK, GPA (my baby at the time <3), NPO (the basically illegitimate one), DEIC (as VoC), UPN. TEst also came in rather early, I believe.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Here is my index for the APR back then: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wMXYQsBM00aBRC0FLVn3JB2jAf2FhYsqUYHnBndf_zA/edit

There's some gaps, but it's a pretty good reference.

EDIT: So...at first glance - Guardian, SK, GPA (my baby at the time <3), NPO (the basically illegitimate one), DEIC (as VoC), UPN. TEst also came in rather early, I believe.

Interesting.  Thanks Kurdanak.

Happy Belated to us! I was in SK years ago, and amazingly happy to be back :D

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth