The National Affairs Subfourm

K W Jackson

Alright! This escalated quickly.. before the mods come in to kill you all, i'd say go back on topic. 

Moreau.. If you're evading the topic at hand. I will know. 

You're just disagreeing because it benefits just about everyone but you and Abu :P

If you would stopped obsessing about what we have you would find that all of Russia, China, parts of north america, and most of Australia have been relatively untouched.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

If you would stopped obsessing about what we have you would find that all of Russia, China, parts of north america, and most of Australia have been relatively untouched.

Then maybe you should just keep Normandy, the British Isles (excluding Ireland) and Gibraltar.

• Upvote 1

You make it sound like it's a lot of land, but in reality, there's only a quarter of the map land left which is mostly ice and desert and the rest belonging to a handful of people and almost three quarters of that land belonging to only two people....

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

You make it sound like it's a lot of land, but in reality, there's only a quarter of the map land left which is mostly ice and desert and the rest belonging to a handful of people and almost three quarters of that land belonging to only two people....

Your nation is SWEDEN.... why don't you be Sweden?

I am putting the "Empire" in Brittish Empire. B)

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/iay69Cq.jpg

In the link I show excellences shown in what is reputedly Britannia territory of a strip of territory marked in red, this territory so marked is to Nubolandia sovereign and independent nation to which I represent. We demand that this be taken into account in the maps Orbis make the world and we know that we disagree that only two nations to control too much territory at the expense of small nations who are settled in these territories, these two nations claim for himself.

• Upvote 1

Your nation is SWEDEN.... why don't you be Sweden?

I am putting the "Empire" in Brittish Empire. B)

Well every piece of land that I have has been invaded in numerous detailed posts while you just 'claim' that you had South America and half of Africa already....

• Upvote 3

Who exactly is governing ungoverned territories? There is no nation there that needs to be fought.

First of all, quit saying that Western Chernigov was ungoverned.

Second, I was thinking that the white areas could be turned into NPC's until people actually claim that land.

First of all, quit saying that Western Chernigov was ungoverned.

We gained that territory in your failed war against the Brittish Empire.

Second, I was thinking that the white areas could be turned into NPC's until people actually claim that land.

And, no.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We gained that territory in your failed war against the Brittish Empire.

And, no.

First of all,you never declared war on Chernigov

Secondly, you're basically ignoring anything that doesn't benefit you now....

and no, just because you make your own map doesn't mean it's true

Edited by Zafrizackery
  • Upvote 1

First of all,you never declared war on Chernigov

He declared war on me and lost.

You would know this if you could comprehend the wording of my original statement which you quoted.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Can't the whole RP thing be moved to the Roleplaying subforum? https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/12-general-roleplay/

"Not related to Politics and War"

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I also screenshot-ted his surrender.....

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

proof?

He declared war with you and Lelouch... you both backed out of the war... we continued fighting & he lost. (The proof you seek can be found in the "Arabia sends troops to borders" thread.)

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

The only time I spoke of ending the war was when i told him to surrender at the start:

-snip-

I am conducting heavy carpet bombing on your capital as we speak.

We urge you to think of the children! And surrender immediately to avoid further loss of life.

So him saying "Fine" was him agreeing to surrender, if we paid REPS, which we did (we are not monsters).

And, he doesn't have to agree to give us the land in order for us to take it!

Have you ever seen a conqueror beg the conquered for land?

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

But then, as a whole, it was you that surrendered and it was you that agreed to this.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11753-treaty-of-normandy/

And here's some proof, showing that you did agree to it and that you surrendered.

Also, Lelouch told me that you deleted your messages which shows me that you're just pissed off and as a result, starting saying that we surrendered instead of you.

imNMNW6.png

Jd2pNtW.png

Edited by Zafrizackery

The only time I spoke of ending the war was when i told him to surrender at the start:

So him saying "Fine" was him agreeing to surrender, if we paid REPS, which we did (we are not monsters).

And, he doesn't have to agree to give us the land in order for us to take it!

Have you ever seen a conqueror beg the conquered for land?

Stop denying the fact that you agreed to sign a treaty with us earlier, as Zafrizackery posted earlier.