Famous Non-Muslims views on Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Moreau

I know trying to use the same people twice to try and stack your numbers is most deceitful. 

Or I was just giving another quote they made? "Dictatorship of the modern world" one was too interesting to leave out. :P

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Or I was just giving another quote they made? "Dictatorship of the modern world" one was too interesting to leave out. :P

What you should be aware is that Islam like with a lot of things went through a period where it was seen as "it's foreign so it's cool" you could say so a number of people through some praise on it. That time has gone for the most part.

Now as I know people have been disrupting you and you feel such things should not be said I'll quote someone on the matter for you.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slan

giphy-5.gif

What you should be aware is that Islam like with a lot of things went through a period where it was seen as "it's foreign so it's cool" you could say so a number of people through some praise on it. That time has gone for the most part.

Now as I know people have been disrupting you and you feel such things should not be said I'll quote someone on the matter for you.

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slan

I don't agree with you assessment and Obama spoke the truth, although he is a liar.

giphy-5.gif

This is what pass for men in the west?

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

This is what pass for men in the west?

trumpfartclaims-640x425.jpg

Pictured: Donald Trump who can proudly show of his wife because trust him, there is no problem.

vUKR3Jf.png

Muslim who has to hide his woman away in shame.

#STUMPED

I don't think wearing a dress is very manly.

If that was meant to be a dig at Muslims then know that Jesus (upon whom be peace) also wore a robe.

vUKR3Jf.png

Muslim who has to hide his woman away in shame.

#STUMPED

I think women have more of a say in what they choose to wear than you give them credit for. ;)

What I see is a pious women who has devoted her life to Allah and a real man who jealously guards his wife out of love.

trumpfartclaims-640x425.jpg

Pictured: Donald Trump who can proudly show of his wife because trust him, there is no problem.

Women are not sex objects and "he" is clearly compensating for something.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I think women have more of a say in what they choose to wear than you give them credit for. ;)

What I see is a pious women who has devoted her life to Allah and a real man who jealously guards his wife out of love.

He jealously guards his woman as he doesn't want anyone to know the horrible truth. 

Trump's you know what compensates plenty. Like the man himself it's no very high energy and looking at his brood it's clear he also has some nimble navigators. 

Edited by Rozalia

If that was meant to be a dig at Muslims then know that Jesus (upon whom be peace) also wore a robe.

Someone 2000 years ago wore a dress casually, shame on us. 

That said I don't mind certain people wearing dresses when appropriate however it is never appropriate for a normal male to wear a dress. 

That said I'm not christian and so your comment is misguided.

This all related as what women wear is because Muslims have a tendency for rape because they see women as Sex Objects. Women have to hide themselves to protect themselves from every single Muslim male. 

A cause for a lot of segregation and why women and men can't be too close in the Muslim world. 

How can you really defend Islam when you're so horny you have to cover women completely, unfortunately little boys don't get the same luxury in Islam.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

He jealously guards his woman as he doesn't want anyone to know the horrible truth.

I think you have been conditioned to judge women based upon their looks that your mind has broken down at the idea of not being able to do so.

Trump's you know what compensates plenty. Like the man himself it's no very high energy and looking at his brood it's clear he also has some nimble navigators.

Trump has very small fingers and small... whatever else. Not to mention his lack of facial hair and the fact that he dances like a prostitute.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Someone 2000 years ago wore a dress casually, shame on us. 

That said I don't mind certain people wearing dresses when appropriate however it is never appropriate for a normal male to wear a dress. 

That said I'm not christian and so your comment is misguided.

The Pope wears a robe as do Priests & Cardinals.

How can you really defend Islam when you're so horny you have to cover women completely, unfortunately little boys don't get the same luxury in Islam.

Your western countries are the rape capitals of the world and the only religious people known for fondling little boys are your fellow Christians.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Your western countries are the rape capitals of the world and the only religious people known for fondling little boys are your fellow Christians.

Islam has done the same before, don't deny it. And your "prophet" married a young child, which is completely wrong.

Which I alluded to in my post by saying only certain people.

Well I know you're trolling but I'll respond anyway because I know for a fact there is a lot of stupid people both Muslims and non-Muslims who have the views you posted here. 

I don't mind because a troll isn't much different than someone who defends Islam, it just doesn't work. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Well I know you're trolling but I'll respond anyway because I know for a fact there is a lot of stupid people both Muslims and non-Muslims who have the views you posted here. 

I don't mind because a troll isn't much different than someone who defends Islam, it just doesn't work. 

IE - Captain Vietnam, Abu Haddad, and Ibrahim.

(Not hating or anything, just stating the truth.)

Don't get on your high horse so quick, I'll expand a little on your talk of rape capitals and Clarke's response to you below.

This all related as what women wear is because Muslims have a tendency for rape because they see women as Sex Objects. Women have to hide themselves to protect themselves from every single Muslim male. 

A cause for a lot of segregation and why women and men can't be too close in the Muslim world. 

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Guess what religion those fellows bringing multiculturalism by the large follow... ummm, wonder if it's related. 

Of course Swedish establishment cucks have tried to stamp that little unfortunate matter out. Not the rapes themselves of course, they feel sympathy for the poor oppressed rapists naturally. Just the fact they're reckless, careless, and idiots. 

Michael Hess, a local politician from Sweden Democrat Party, encouraged Swedish journalists to get acquainted with Islam's view of women, in connection with the many rapes that took place in Cairo's Tahrir Square during the "Arab Spring". Hess wrote, "When will you journalists realize that it is deeply rooted in Islam's culture to rape and brutalize women who refuse to comply with Islamic teachings. There is a strong connection between rapes in Sweden and the number of immigrants from MENA-countries [Middle East and North Africa]."

This remark led to Michael Hess being charged with "denigration of ethnic groups" [hets mot folkgrupp], a crime in Sweden. In May last year, he was handed a suspended jail sentence and a fine -- the suspension was due to the fact that he had no prior convictions. The verdict has been appealed to a higher court.

For many years, Michael Hess lived in Muslim countries, and he is well acquainted with Islam and its view of women. During his trial, he provided evidence of how sharia law deals with rape, and statistics to indicate that Muslims are vastly overrepresented among perpetrators of rape in Sweden. However, the court decided that facts were irrelevant:

"The Court [Tingsrätten] notes that the question of whether or not Michael Hess's pronouncement is true, or appeared to be true to Michael Hess, has no bearing on the case. Michael Hess's statement must be judged based on its timing and context. ... At the time of the offense, Michael Hess referred neither to established research nor to Islamic sources. It was only in connection with his indictment that Michael Hess tried to find support in research and religious writings. The Court therefore notes that Michael Hess's pronouncement was obviously not a part of any reasoned [saklig] or trustworthy [vederhäftig] discussion. Michael Hess's pronouncement must therefore be viewed as an expression of disdain for immigrants with an Islamic faith."

So in closing you talk of rape capitals when the largest in Europe was created by Muslim immigrants.

#STUMPED

So it's manly for Christians to wear but not Muslims? You need to go see a psychiatrist.

All I have ever seen from you is pure venom, so if anyone can be called a troll it's you.

Also if you haven't noticed... you didn't give a response despite claiming that you would: That's a sure sign of mental illness.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

So it's manly for Christians to wear but not Muslims? You need to go see a psychiatrist.

All I have ever seen from you is pure venom, so if anyone can be called a troll it's you.

Also if you haven't noticed... you didn't give a response despite claiming that you would: That's a sure sign of mental illness.

I said I'm not christian, either you're dumb or a troll. 

your fellow Christians.

That's why I stopped, I interacted with enough dumb people today. 

IpHGyGc.png

Islam has done the same before, don't deny it.

No Mr Christian, you are on your own when it comes to molesting boys.

And your "prophet" married a young child, which is completely wrong.

1) She reached the age of puberty and so was technically a women. 2) Her farther married her off and it was perfectly normal in that time period when people had very short life expectancy. 3) Saint Augustine married a girl who was 10 years old, King Richard II married a 7 year old, Henry VIII married a 6 year old, and Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married 99 year old Joseph according to the Catholic Encyclopaedia (was this also wrong?).

Don't get on your high horse so quick, I'll expand a little on your talk of rape capitals and Clarke's response to you below.

Guess what religion those fellows bringing multiculturalism by the large follow... ummm, wonder if it's related.

Of course Swedish establishment cucks have tried to stamp that little unfortunate matter out. Not the rapes themselves of course, they feel sympathy for the poor oppressed rapists naturally. Just the fact they're reckless, careless, and idiots.

So in closing you talk of rape capitals when the largest in Europe was created by Muslim immigrants.

#STUMPED

You are connecting things that should not be connected, and even more disturbingly using the words of an ignorant politician to do so.

Do you know what the punishment for rape is in Shariah Law? Capital Punishment/Death.

Edited by Moreau III
  • Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I said I'm not christian, either you're dumb or a troll.

That's why I stopped, I interacted with enough dumb people today.

I've watched your arguments with other people and I've noticed that at no point where the Ills of Christians brought up except you came to their defence. So you can claim what you want but in my eyes you are closet crusader, and as such, I will always style my responses to you accordingly.

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

No Mr Christian, you are on your own when it comes to molesting boys.

1) She reached the age of puberty and so was technically a women. 2) Her farther married her off and it was perfectly normal in that time period when people had very short life expectancy. 3) Saint Augustine married a girl who was 10 years old, King Richard II married a 7 year old, Henry VIII married a 6 year old, and Mary the mother of Jesus was 12 when she married 99 year old Joseph according to the Catholic Encyclopaedia (was this also wrong?).

You are connecting things that should not be connected, and even more disturbingly using the words of an ignorant politician to do so.

Do you know what the punishment for rape is in Shariah Law? Capital Punishment/Death.

1. I know that the punishment for rape is death, but I also know the punishment for leaving Islam... DEATH. I am surprised that anyone would willingly follow it, but hey, I have no problem with muslims them selves, just the religion.

2. The Catholic Encyclopedia is usually filled with lies.

3. People who say Islam has not changed do not know the truth. The Truth is, Islam has changed constantly since its creation due to it having to be copied by individual people over time.

Here is a quote from a former muslim about Islam : "So many people can't live their childhood properly because of him [Muhammad]. So many people are sufferers of his disasters. So many people know what's right as wrong and what's wrong as right because they think the darkness that he chose exists. Human emotions and human creations haven't progressed in many ways, because of him." - Turan Dursun.

Shouldn't be connected? So a 1,472% increase in rape just came out of nowhere did it? The people who came in around that time had nothing to do with, the rape bug just went round huh. According to the data 77% of rapes there are done by just 2% of the population. Guess who that is. You can throw around the decadent card all you like, but lets face it. To fashion the words of future President Donald Trump:

When Islam sends its people, they’re not sending their best.  They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

Additionally your Shariah Law talk and constant appeals to some pious status is a joke. The most pious Islamic states are full of rapists, heck they love rapists so much they support said rapists over the women. I don't think it's anything racial of course, heck it's not even the doctrine as a whole... but keeping all that pent up stress, being such a prude... no wonder they all turn to rape. 

combinedscaleandsanctionofrape20113.png

I'm a nice guy so I'll spare you what came attached with such stats, lets just say it wasn't a positive view of Muslim men. What I'll say is yuck it up for now when the suicidal Liberal Tyranny rules the roost because when sense prevails your easy ride ends. Trump is nothing compared to what lays in the future.

#STUMPED

1. I know that the punishment for rape is death, but I also know the punishment for leaving Islam... DEATH. I am surprised that anyone would willingly follow it, but hey, I have no problem with muslims them selves, just the religion.

The traditional punishment for treason is death and Allah guides whom he wills.

Your animosity towards Islam is only to your own detriment.

2. The Catholic Encyclopedia is usually filled with lies.

Are you sure you're not just saying that because you've found some of the facts I've mentioned hard to stomach?

3. People who say Islam has not changed do not know the truth. The Truth is, Islam has changed constantly since its creation due to it having to be copied by individual people over time.

The Quran was memorised by the companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) in it's entirety and written down during his life time. They would read back to him what they wrote/memorised everyday and would go over the entire Quran during the month of Ramadan (the month of fasting) each year. The chapters were then later compiled into a book by one of the closest companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) so it would have been completely impossible to change a single word, as everyone knew the Quran by heart, let alone corrupt the whole book.

Furthermore, since Muslims pray by reciting chapters from the Quran from memory 5 times a day, this oral tradition of preserving the Quran has never disappeared -- couple that with the written Quran --- and there is nothing to suggest it has ever changed. Quite the contrary.

The same can not be said of the bible however :) . It was written down 500 years after all the companions of Jesus (upon whom be peace) had long passed away.

Here is a quote from a former muslim about Islam : "So many people can't live their childhood properly because of him [Muhammad]. So many people are sufferers of his disasters. So many people know what's right as wrong and what's wrong as right because they think the darkness that he chose exists. Human emotions and human creations haven't progressed in many ways, because of him." - Turan Dursun.

He was Shia and therefore was never a Muslim in the first place: Opinion, discarded.

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I've watched your arguments with other people and I've noticed that at no point where the Ills of Christians brought up except you came to their defence. So you can claim what you want but in my eyes you are closet crusader, and as such, I will always style my responses to you accordingly.

The ills of Christianity were brought up but not by me because the threads weren't about Christianity. 

People defend Islam by comparing it to Christianity but Christianity has moved and is moving beyond its issues whereas in Islam has no issue with Muslims raping little boys up the butt. Some issues with Christianity were more recent but people are willing to go back almost a thousand to justify a lot of Muslims remaining the way they're.

I'm not interested in excuses or deflecting from the issues. 

The dumb comments you make and referencing Sweden as the rape capital of the world is comedy material at its best since the source of Sweden major problems are immigrants. Its hard to not think of not being a troll when you try and pretend a Muslim problem is a Western problem, it is in the sense the Muslims were allowed in though. 

Regarding Rape as well

weightedinternationalrape2011.jpg

Closest crusader? Eh it has a nice ring but I'm more interested in protecting freedom and Islam is the greatest enemy of freedom. 

You're not going to convince me you're not trolling, I know far too well from interacting people on the subject that no one can be as dumb as the way you're acting.

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png