Chola Nadu Bank(CnB)

rahul

I am very happy to announce that CHOLA NADU  BANK (CNB) is launched, and it will help the members of P&W in achieving great heights!  CNB has served millions of people in Chola Nadu nation and is now determined in help all the Nation.

CNB will have 4 types of schemes implemented:

1) Savings

2) Loan

3) Resource Transfer and Savings  

4) Insurance

1) Savings 

You can save any amount of money in the bank and get interests as stated below:

Number of days: 10

Interest: 5.0% (per week)

Number of days: 30

Interest: 5.5% (per week)

2) Loan

You can get money from the bank with very low interest rates:

Number of days: 10

Interest: 7.0% (per week)

Amount up to:  9.5 million

Number of days: 15

Interest: 7.5% (per week)

Amount above:  9.5 million

3) Resource Transfer and Savings 

You can save your resources at our bank and get it when ever you need it, it will act like a safety vault where you can save any amount or resources.

Period: any number of days

Rate: 0.1% per week ( calculated when resource is deposited)

ID = TMR (Implementation from April only)

HERE YOU CAN SELL YOUR RESOURCES FOR BEST PRICE AND ALSO GET RESOURCES FOR AVAILABLE LOW PRICE.

All resource can be bough here and sold here using Tokens called (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) tokens.

1 (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) tokens = $ 2 ( In game money).

4) Insurance

We provide war insurance for all nations, you have to pay some amount of money weekly and if you lose a war, you can avail the money.

Insurance amount: 5 Million

Initial amount: 3.0 million

Weekly amount that should be paid: 0.2 million (till maturation,5 weeks)

Weekly amount after(After maturation) : 0.1 million 

Insurance amount: 3 Million

Initial amount: 1.0 million

Weekly amount that should be paid: 0.2 million (till maturation,5 weeks)

Weekly amount after(After maturation) : 0.1 million 

Insurance amount: 10 Million

Initial amount: 6.0 million

Weekly amount that should be paid: 0.3 million (till maturation,6 weeks)

Weekly amount after(After maturation) : 0.15 million 

For all these Insurance schemes , if you lose in the war you declared, only half of the money will be given.

All the Interests must be paid by Saturday every week, failing may lead to red mark in bank history

All the Interests will be credited on Sunday

The bank will start functioning from delivery of this message.

Edited by rahul

The Stratton Oakmont rates for savings are better, to be honest. The rest looks dandy though!

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

A bit of constructive advice - Raise the rate you charge on people who take loans, and do your best to find a way to make larger loans.  A large nation doesn't need 9.5 million, a large nation needs upwards of 50.  The sooner you can find a way to serve them, the better off your bank will be.  You're not going to get anywhere quickly by making a net 0.5% profit on the money you move.  

Stratton Oakmont moves over $1 billion a month.  Last month its profit was only $80 million, and its margin on loans (the difference between your savings rate and the loan rates) was closer to 5 or 6 percent.  With the rates that you have here, SO would have made only around $5 million after moving a billion dollars.  

• Upvote 2

A bit of constructive advice - Raise the rate you charge on people who take loans, and do your best to find a way to make larger loans.  A large nation doesn't need 9.5 million, a large nation needs upwards of 50.  The sooner you can find a way to serve them, the better off your bank will be.  You're not going to get anywhere quickly by making a net 0.5% profit on the money you move.  

Stratton Oakmont moves over $1 billion a month.  Last month its profit was only $80 million, and its margin on loans (the difference between your savings rate and the loan rates) was closer to 5 or 6 percent.  With the rates that you have here, SO would have made only around $5 million after moving a billion dollars.  

IN LSB i offer max loans.....which is unlimited...

What is stratton oakmont?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

What is stratton oakmont?

Glad you asked!

Stratton Oakmont is a for-profit private bank run by yours truly.  We provide loans to nations and alliances as well as sell bonds to those looking to store some money safely for a set time period while earning some interest.  

While there are currently no bonds up for sale, we are always taking loan requests, if you're interested.  It would be best to message me in-game if so, as I don't get on the forums much.  

Can i get a military insurance that covers 100% of my tanks and airforce when I am at war or Raiding.

Currently I offer only whole insurance and not particularly for tanks or air force.. so you 

Currently I offer only whole insurance and not particularly for tanks or air force.. so you 

dont insure raiders against their losses, especially when they bring those losses about on their own

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 2 weeks later...

can i get an interest free savings account.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason