Age regulation!

Jacobs

you just enforce it whenever someone is dumb enough to be like "oh hey i'm 13 what's up", like 420chan does

your age doesn't really matter to begin with, although the people saying "i know 10 year olds who are more mature than people who are 40 in these games" are kinda taking things a bit too far. it's pretty easy to tell who is a teenager here and who isn't.

Capital letters.

• Upvote 1

Capital letters.

BITE ME?

you're not the first to whine about me not using capital letters, but i'm pretty sure i could write my posts in !@#$ing rainbow color and replace all the letters with characters from MLP and they would still be more intelligent than 95% of what else is posted here

• Upvote 2

I think this game has too many little kids/immature kids playing. I'm 17. About to turn 18 in a couple of months. I consider a little kid to be under 15. I think the game creator should do more to control who plays. Maybe like asking for age when you sign up. Or something! This is just my suggestion. I personally feel like this game is for young/mid age adults around 16 to 28. Not 13 or 14 year olds. 

As someone well over the age of 28, I must respectfully disagree with this suggestion.

• Upvote 4

hah i'm 15 and bearded I'm not immature 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Every generation thinks it is wiser than the next and every generation thinks it is more intelligent than the last

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

hah i'm 15 and bearded I'm not immature 

Really. Let me quote something that you said:

Firstly this is disgusting and anyone who does this is disgusting and does not deserve to be the same species as me.

Secondly, we cannot have a human-animal hybrid because the female body would not recognise the sperm and it would be destroyed by the other animals immune system. where it another human species (eg. Neanderthals or !@#$- habilis) there would be a hybrid between the two species. So thats why we can we have animals like Ligers and Tigons.

Thirdly, a man can only have his sexual desire fulfilled by his wife, a slave or a prisoner of war. Whilst masturbation is not clearly outlawed or allowed there is wide consensus it is forbidden due to this verse.

"Those who guard their chastity (.e., [private parts, from illegal sexual acts) except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, - for them, they are free from blame."

If this is what liberalism leads to then we should ban liberalism

Large scale condemnation of people for differing beliefs, a belief that liberalism should be banned because some question the condemnation of things you disapprove of. The part in bold. Not really mature and if anything your comment of your age supports OP and age regulation imo (not that I think it should be a thing). Also you said you're beaded like that has anything to do with anything. Beards do not equal maturity.

Edited by EliteCanada

I think this game has too many little kids/immature kids playing. I'm 17. About to turn 18 in a couple of months. I consider a little kid to be under 15. I think the game creator should do more to control who plays. Maybe like asking for age when you sign up. Or something! This is just my suggestion. I personally feel like this game is for young/mid age adults around 16 to 28. Not 13 or 14 year olds. 

Screw off m8. I'm 13.

• Upvote 1

I think you would have to be around 10 or so to be able to grasp the complexities (especially social) involved in a game like this. I don't see very many young people coming to an environment like this. I wouldn't worry about an age restriction at this time.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...