Age regulation!

Jacobs

I think this game has too many little kids/immature kids playing. I'm 17. About to turn 18 in a couple of months. I consider a little kid to be under 15. I think the game creator should do more to control who plays. Maybe like asking for age when you sign up. Or something! This is just my suggestion. I personally feel like this game is for young/mid age adults around 16 to 28. Not 13 or 14 year olds. 

Edited by Jacobs

So you want to restrict on certain age groups who wants to excerise their inner-politics sense? This is one of the inane thing I have read today, so yeah no.

• Upvote 4

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Immaturity and age are not one and the same.

I guess dylan looses on both accounts  :D

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I guess dylan looses on both accounts  :D

Look who's talking. >.>

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Look who's talking. >.>

accept my humor

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I think this games has TOO many little kids/immature kids playing. I'm 17. About to turn 18 in a couple of months. I consider a little kid to be under 15. I think the game creator should do more to control who plays. Maybe like asking for age when you sign up. Or something! This is just my suggestion. I personally feel like this game is for young/mid age adults around 16 to 28. Not 13 or 14 year olds. 

First off Kid, stfu, the game is rather small as is, we want more players not fewer, and secoundly, you are in the alliance with the lowest avg. age of them all, Credits to your Primarch recruiting all the kids he could find. 

• Upvote 1

Ole2.png

I've seen alliance leaders of early teen outperform (other adult-aged) leaders by far. It's silly to outright forbid players of early teens from playing. If they can't be mature enough to handle it, they normally find their own way out quickly enough. :v

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

I think this games has TOO many little kids/immature kids playing. I'm 17. About to turn 18 in a couple of months. I consider a little kid to be under 15. I think the game creator should do more to control who plays. Maybe like asking for age when you sign up. Or something! This is just my suggestion. I personally feel like this game is for young/mid age adults around 16 to 28. Not 13 or 14 year olds. 

From reading this, i believe your younger then what you say you are lol 

I understand where OP is coming from, but the immature users *COUGH*C-TEMPLE*COUGH* are usually weeded off of the forums and games by the relatively mature populas of orbis. (Mature as in not erratic and completely irrational)

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

First off Kid, stfu, the game is rather small as is, we want more players not fewer, and secoundly, you are in the alliance with the lowest avg. age of them all, Credits to your Primarch recruiting all the kids he could find. 

Stfu 

Stfu 

Nice comeback to the point made against you. Very mature.

• Upvote 6

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

You are 17 dude, you, yourself are still coming to terms with hair growth in strange places. You can't even purchase cigarettes or buy a beer yet and from the personal messages I have seem you send to various people leads me to believe you are younger then you claim!

• Upvote 4

☾☆

Warrior of Dio