Common Misconceptions about Christianity.

Ikhan

You are confusing POTENTIAL Infinity (an abstract term used in mathematics/calculus as a limit) and ACTUAL infinity (an absurd concept).

Qualitatively infinite not Quantitatively. (You hogged all the craziness unfortunately :()

Also, all qualities exist within the singularity. God must be qualitative in order to hold moral values. Unfortunately, his existence must also be beyond qualitative concept in order to exist outside of a singularity. Do you even know what Qualitative means?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

There has been introduced the concept that the Universe has an ongoing and continuing eternal existence. There is also a concept that the Laws of Thermodynamics does not necessarily exist throughout the entire universe, therefore it is possible that not everything breaks down. It is possible that there never was a Big Bang to begin with.

is anything proven

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

i would like an explanation as to why jesus took demons out of a human and rather than getting rid of them put them into pigs, which we know are very highly intelligent animals capable of remembering individual people and forming positive or negative opinions about them based on past treatment

i would like an explanation as to why jesus took demons out of a human and rather than getting rid of them put them into pigs, which we know are very highly intelligent animals capable of remembering individual people and forming positive or negative opinions about them based on past treatment

humans have souls. pigs do not and dont feel emotion 

humans have souls. pigs do not and dont feel emotion 

actually, pigs do feel emotion. they also orgasm for up to 30 minutes at a time. elephants are now known to feel emotions deeper than humans.

• Upvote 2

He did not put them in a pig as He cares about all living things equally, as He created them. Also *Jesus...

He did not put them in a pig as He cares about all living things equally, as He created them. Also *Jesus...

Jesus Restores Two Demon-Possessed Men

28 When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes,[c] two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way. 29 “What do you want with us, Son of God?†they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?â€

30 Some distance from them a large herd of pigs was feeding. 31 The demons begged Jesus, “If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs.â€

32 He said to them, “Go!†So they came out and went into the pigs, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the lake and died in the water. 33 Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men. 34 Then the whole town went out to meet Jesus. And when they saw him, they pleaded with him to leave their region.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+8

• Upvote 2

god instructs us not to eat pigs as they are unclean. 

I am getting confused by your religious beliefs. Somewhat think you are a Muslim, somewhat a Christian, and Sometimes a Jew...

• Upvote 2

I am getting confused by your religious beliefs. Somewhat think you are a Muslim, somewhat a Christian, and Sometimes a Jew...

All three of those religions are supposed to not eat pork. In reality he's just a troll, but he claims to be Catholic. 

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

All three of those religions are supposed to not eat pork. In reality he's just a troll, but he claims to be Catholic. 

Correction, in Christianity, pork is allowed, as the law was meant to sybolicaly cleanse and purify God's people of sin. But as Jesus saved us, He Purified and cleansed us of our sins.

These verses will explain:

"... Do you not know that whatever goes into man from the outside can not defile him, because it does not go to the heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" - Mark 7:18-19.

god instructs us not to eat pigs as they are unclean. 

i like how athiest fox fire calls me troll when she cant debate

but yes. god forbid us to eat pork. that is correct 

Pork is forbidden in all the Abrahamic religions.

• Upvote 1

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Correction, in Christianity, pork is allowed, as the law was meant to sybolicaly cleanse and purify God's people of sin. But as Jesus saved us, He Purified and cleansed us of our sins.

These verses will explain:

"... Do you not know that whatever goes into man from the outside can not defile him, because it does not go to the heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?" - Mark 7:18-19.

Actually, it should apply to Christians, as well as all of the old Jewish laws. Jesus himself said that he did not intend to change the rules of the old covenant, but complete them. Also, this idea that "sin doesn't apply to us because we are 'saved'" is a misinterpretation. Salvation does not make you incapable of sin.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Pork is forbidden in all the Abrahamic religions.

For once, we agree.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm not sure why anyone cares and you probably enjoy the pork.

You coming on to me?

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Just to note, what we normally call the "Bible" was put together as a Liturgical text for the Church Universal,to be used as a Liturgical text and was meant to be read and interpreted by the Church Universal. How it became an infallible book used by everyone left to their own interpretation and eventually becoming the most published book in history is beyond my comprehension.

On another note- the Church, who wrote the newer portion of the "Bible", declared pork is tasty and good for everyone. Yay Magisterium!

Actually, it should apply to Christians, as well as all of the old Jewish laws. Jesus himself said that he did not intend to change the rules of the old covenant, but complete them. Also, this idea that "sin doesn't apply to us because we are 'saved'" is a misinterpretation. Salvation does not make you incapable of sin.

Do you know why they call one the old testament and the other the new testament?

Do you know why they call one the old testament and the other the new testament?

Well, obviously it is due to the Old Testament predicting the birth of the Lord, Jesus Christ, among other things, while the New Testament being about the Life of Jesus Christ and the journeys of his Apostles while spreading the good news that there is Salvation.