Lets chat about the future.

Prefontaine

Mensa is making an effort to match Rose in cities.

No we're not. We don't give a shit about score-growth really. Military strength per city is the only metric we really care about; city growth just happens when we are waiting for a new war to start.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I don't know what the obsession is with having a war every couple of months. The game is still relatively young and is still maturing. Many alliances are joining from other realms, and gaining traction/growing well, I can see the future getting pretty interesting with some new big players/alliances involved.

This thread is not for complaining about no war coming soon, but speculating about when it might be and what causes. You're the one with the obsession about it, you always bring it up.

scSqPGJ.gif

This thread is not for complaining about no war coming soon, but speculating about when it might be and what causes. You're the one with the obsession about it, you always bring it up.

I suspect it will be something to do with one of the newcomers, such as NPO. Personally, and I suspect much of MENSA feels the same, the "our bloc" vs "their bloc" war is quickly growing stale.

Alternatively, perhaps Jacob will be enough of an annoying asshat to draw one of the larger alliances into conflict against Arrgh again, but that doesn't qualify as a widespread war.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Yeah, true. Also the fact that people form new alliances and immediately throw treaty ties out there. Rarely does anybody take a risk and just fight their own battles/wars.

Probably to do with the dogpile mentality coupled with the aggressor advantage. It's pretty much suicide to go it alone. Not to mention the seemingly endless supply of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) players bringing (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) friendships to PnW.

This is why INCI and the Serbs should come here... The 'politics' need to change, the only way I can see that happening is through sheer brute force of numbers. Hate and rivalry need to come to the forefront!

Edited by Wayne
  • Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

St Patrick's Day Massacre Part 2 confirmed? 2 days till the day..

Once again, pls no.

But seriously I feel like orbis is generating some sort of cycle. Exciting in the spring and summer, then grows stale again for the fall, and #rollGPA in the end of winter. :'(

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Once again, pls no.

But seriously I feel like orbis is generating some sort of cycle. Exciting in the spring and summer, then grows stale again for the fall, and #rollGPA in the end of winter. :'(

9Y9Bnwi.png

GPA 2015, never forget.

scSqPGJ.gif

9Y9Bnwi.png

GPA 2015, never forget.

The day of rememberance is approaching, :'(

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

From what I've seen, there should be two classifications of neutral alliances:

Type I neutrals: Conventional, usually paperless alliances without any treaty web muck. Much simpler for Pre. (e.g. GPA)

Type II neutrals (pseudoneutrals?): Alliances with treaties all over the place with multiple different spheres, and no allegiance to any sphere. They presumably give Pre an headache (e.g. Pantheon, NPO)

• Upvote 1

You Rose guys that have spent over a year building up resources and treaties expecting NPO to make the next move are kinda sad.

We've been accused of using puppets and meatshields for so long, we're just ready to finally kick back, relax, and be a puppet ourselves again. :(
xzhPlEh.png?1

We've been accused of using puppets and meatshields for so long, we're just ready to finally kick back, relax, and be a puppet ourselves again. :(

Ok. Bend over and give us a couple million steel.

Rose is the meatshield, fam

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

(does UPN ever cut ties?)

let me check

MiB - no (not a treaty but disbanded days short of one)

GUN - no (merged into us)

EoS - no (merge(ish?))

HSN - no (!@#$ing keegoz and ff ruin everything)

DIEC - Still kickin'

BoC - no (They left twice)

BK - Still around

Mensa - no (they canceled on us)

Cornerstone - no (see Mensa)

Unimportant protectorates - no (they canceled/left/merged/whatever)

Know what? I don't think UPN has ever canceled a treaty. Huh.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

let me check

MiB - no (not a treaty but disbanded days short of one)

GUN - no (merged into us)

EoS - no (merge(ish?))

HSN - no ( !@#$ keegoz and ff ruin everything)

DIEC - Still kickin'

BoC - no (They left twice)

BK - Still around

Mensa - no (they canceled on us)

Cornerstone - no (see Mensa)

Unimportant protectorates - no (they canceled/left/merged/whatever)

Know what? I don't think UPN has ever canceled a treaty. Huh.

One could interpret this as loyalty.

https://i.imgur.com/Jg0gWBo.mp4

You're actually reading this?

"Trade-ever trade and the increasing of their fortunes- seems to have occupied their minds above all else."[/center]

I'd say Rose is a meatshield. Alpha and UPN are both more organized when it comes to war -- Rose can be useful for slot-filling though.

As an aside, I quite like LordStrum.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio