Official announcement of the Presidency of Foreign Affairs of the United Nations Blue Alliance.

Jairo Flores

Good governments Nights and Alliances Orbis world!

This is to inform you that our alliance is open to establishing diplomatic relations, cooperation and friendship or alliance with any other country. To formalize relations only we demand a message to me and an answer to this forum thread requesting the opening of embassies and the establishment of Diplomatic Relations was sent. Our partnership link is: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=2400.

no more for now goodbye to you:

Jairo Flores

Chairman of Foreign Affairs

United Nations Blue

Hey there,

Just a heads up I bet people are going to troll this. It happens to micros, don't worry.

I know you all have a treaty, but I do think it would be smart to find a protector somewhere with one of the major alliances to help out. Trust me, it helps and there are probably some alliances that would be willing to protect you if you established good enough relations with them by going to their forums/talking to them on IRC.

Best of luck though :) 

• Upvote 1

Hey there,

Just a heads up I bet people are going to troll this. It happens to micros, don't worry.

I know you all have a treaty, but I do think it would be smart to find a protector somewhere with one of the major alliances to help out. Trust me, it helps and there are probably some alliances that would be willing to protect you if you established good enough relations with them by going to their forums/talking to them on IRC.

Best of luck though :)

Good evening Your Excellency! Thanks for your message. We are an alliance with more than 10 members which leaves us well as far as defense is concerned. also we appreciate your concern and if possible we would like to extend an invitation to us to formalize and establish diplomatic relations.

Good evening Your Excellency! Thanks for your message. We are an alliance with more than 10 members which leaves us well as far as defense is concerned.

You'd think so, as that was the standard in ages past in distant lands, but here even having twice that amount can still find you raided :P It should help though. Welcome to the world stage though, as another Micro we at Aperture are always happy to see new faces!

• Upvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Just a heads up I bet people are going to troll this. It happens to micros, don't worry

You are walking when you come to a cliff edge. You can see the other side about 30 metres away, and you see two identical bridges connecting the two edges. One of them is a safe bridge that will allow you to cross it, whereas the other bridge will crumble when you walk over it. Under the two bridges, there are two brother trolls. When asked a question, one of them will always lie and the other will always tell the truth. You are only allowed to ask one question, so what do you ask the trolls to find out which bridge to cross?
  • Upvote 1

Gary Johnson 2016

You are walking when you come to a cliff edge. You can see the other side about 30 metres away, and you see two identical bridges connecting the two edges. One of them is a safe bridge that will allow you to cross it, whereas the other bridge will crumble when you walk over it. Under the two bridges, there are two brother trolls. When asked a question, one of them will always lie and the other will always tell the truth. You are only allowed to ask one question, so what do you ask the trolls to find out which bridge to cross?

pretty sure this isn't the type of troll they meant but it is a great question 

I am on my I pad so I can't add the answer as a spoiler so I'll give the orbis community 1 day or 3 guesses before reaveled ing the answer.

[spoiler]If I asked what bridge is safe, what bridge would your brother point to?[/spoiler]
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

United Blue Nations?

United Nations Blue?

Blue United Nations?

I hope its Blue United Nations.

"My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got B.U.N., hon"

You can play around with it.

• Upvote 4

[spoiler]If I asked what bridge is safe, what bridge would your brother point to?[/spoiler]

Correct,, although based on the wording I'm 95% sure you looked it up/heard it before

Edited by Redael

Gary Johnson 2016

Good evening Your Excellency! Thanks for your message. We are an alliance with more than 10 members which leaves us well as far as defense is concerned. also we appreciate your concern and if possible we would like to extend an invitation to us to formalize and establish diplomatic relations.

Arrgh, ARRRGH where are you! i have a treat for you!

Ole2.png

Correct,, although based on the wording I'm 95% sure you looked it up/heard it before

It's extremely common. That and the fox, chicken, and grain riddle.

Edited by Metro

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

It's extremely common. That and the fox, chicken, and grain riddle.

Why did that make me hungry?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

United Blue Nations?

United Nations Blue?

Blue United Nations?

I hope its Blue United Nations.

"My anaconda don't want none

Unless you've got B.U.N., hon"

You can play around with it.

Truly a poet. :P

Good luck to you folks. :)

xzhPlEh.png?1

Why did that make me hungry?

Chicken & Grain, served on a Fox-y person's personage?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Chicken & Grain, served on a Fox-y person's personage?

Ugh, people who wear animal costumes for the sake of appeasing their fantasies of being animals. Ugh.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt