Milord

Elder Scrolls VI (Discussion)

But how many races are on Pyandonea?

Tamerial invades Pyandonea?

Maybe... Bethesda will always find a way to make it work.

Honestly I am concerned with how Elder Scrolls VI will play in terms of RPG elements, because of Fallout 4.

Better not have a voiced protagonist and unkillable companions...

I think it will be another Skyrim. Bethesda studios announced it didn't they. Real question is that what will main story line be.

I think it'd be cool if the main story line was about the Overthrowing of the Empire. You as your character puts together a new empire.

I think it will be another Skyrim. Bethesda studios announced it didn't they. Real question is that what will main story line be.

I think it'd be cool if the main story line was about the Overthrowing of the Empire. You as your character puts together a new empire.

Nooooo the empire has to attack the aldmeri /thalmor and skyrim will help

In case you all are unaware, Morrowind was by far the greatest Elder Scrolls game (and is currently my favorite video game of all time, beating out my beloved Ocarina of Time) so if you were going to do a prequel it should be set in Morrowind with Nerevar, Dagoth Ur, Sotha Sil, Almalexia, and Vivec. You can include the dwarves as well as have a big part in their disappearance. It would be familiar but they can completely change the landscape and appearances (make all the Ghostgate citadels as Telvanni towers) and make the area larger. It's like how theoretically Twilight Princess had the same setting as Ocarina of Time but much more fleshed out and larger.

Edited by Sentinel Optik
  • Upvote 1

According to my friend Mike De Lyre, the next game will be set in a Black March swamp full of Argonians.

Never gonna happen...

I would love a followup to skyrim, but i know a lot of people would be upset that they aren't doing something new.

Black marsh would really suck in my opinion. I don't want an entire game based in a dark swamp with a bunch of lizard people. Would take me out of immersion for sure.

I'd like a new daggerfall, or a tamriel origins type thing that would cover how civilizations rose up and populated tamriel from their native continents. Or maybe go to these other continents.

The dwemmer should stay a mystery in my opinion. Part of my love for the elderscrolls is how they use ancient ruins and peoples to create mystery. Taking away that mystery would be tricky to pull off without spoiling the dwemmers story.

I'd like a new daggerfall, or a tamriel origins type thing that would cover how civilizations rose up and populated tamriel from their native continents. Or maybe go to these other continents.

^this.