Elder Scrolls VI (Discussion)

Milord

I think it will be another Skyrim. Bethesda studios announced it didn't they. Real question is that what will main story line be.

I think it'd be cool if the main story line was about the Overthrowing of the Empire. You as your character puts together a new empire.

Nooooo the empire has to attack the aldmeri /thalmor and skyrim will help

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

In case you all are unaware, Morrowind was by far the greatest Elder Scrolls game (and is currently my favorite video game of all time, beating out my beloved Ocarina of Time) so if you were going to do a prequel it should be set in Morrowind with Nerevar, Dagoth Ur, Sotha Sil, Almalexia, and Vivec. You can include the dwarves as well as have a big part in their disappearance. It would be familiar but they can completely change the landscape and appearances (make all the Ghostgate citadels as Telvanni towers) and make the area larger. It's like how theoretically Twilight Princess had the same setting as Ocarina of Time but much more fleshed out and larger.

Edited by Sentinel Optik
  • Upvote 1
SwdzxXu.png

mike the liar said it folks, its gotta be true

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

maxresdefault.jpg
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

I would love a followup to skyrim, but i know a lot of people would be upset that they aren't doing something new.

Black marsh would really suck in my opinion. I don't want an entire game based in a dark swamp with a bunch of lizard people. Would take me out of immersion for sure.

I'd like a new daggerfall, or a tamriel origins type thing that would cover how civilizations rose up and populated tamriel from their native continents. Or maybe go to these other continents.

The dwemmer should stay a mystery in my opinion. Part of my love for the elderscrolls is how they use ancient ruins and peoples to create mystery. Taking away that mystery would be tricky to pull off without spoiling the dwemmers story.

I'd like a new daggerfall, or a tamriel origins type thing that would cover how civilizations rose up and populated tamriel from their native continents. Or maybe go to these other continents.

^this.

I guess daggerfall would be a nice remake