Danganronpa Ultra Despair Girls

Rozalia

Started it when it came out, got up to chapter 2, and then went a long period without playing it (busy). So I finally got back to it and blasted through it and I have to say I very much enjoyed it. The shooting gameplay wasn't exactly anything special but I didn't feel it was terrible though as it is with Danganronpa the game was way too easy, heck the super mode they give you allows you to basically skip boss fights for example. 

Story wise it didn't have a sense of finality like Danganronpa 1 & 2 had but thats to be expected with it being an interqual.  One thing I'm happy about in regards to it's ending (no spoilers) is the villains as many are in interquals aren't irrelevant. I hate when in the grand scheme of things the big bad villain of an interqual is basically a filler villain. 

The villains being children was a nice touch and the game is as colourful as ever. I read they designed the leader of said group of villainous children to be loathed, someone who you hated and didn't think was cool or badass but... no, sorry, you'll have to try harder. Creepy overly cheerful child Who! Screams! Like! This! When! Angry!, is a evil cripple, and has SWASTIKAS in her eyes, who's master plan is to genocide adults... doesn't make me hate her. I quite like how cartoonishly evil the children are.  

Very happy with it. Took me 24 hours to platinum so it's a very nice length, not too short and not too long.

220px-DanganronpaAEcharacters.jpg

tumblr_inline_ncikpupnBq1r4v8u5.jpg

despairgirls-12aa.jpg

wtf am i looking at

• Upvote 2

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Oh cool, they finally came out with it!

I kinda enjoyed the first game but the story in the second one was rather lacking. Gonna try to find a let's play thread on this one, might be a thread on SA.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

At least it's on Steam/PC if I ever want it. Screw buying some overpriced console or handheld, everything ought to be on PC.

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov
  • Upvote 1

Oh cool, they finally came out with it!

I kinda enjoyed the first game but the story in the second one was rather lacking. Gonna try to find a let's play thread on this one, might be a thread on SA.

It took a while to me for the second to get going but when you're on the stretch to the end it became pretty good I'd say. Don't believe anyone has done it on SA, though Two Best Friends have done a playthrough if you watch them. I've not watched it myself so I can't say how good their playthrough was (didn't want to spoil myself as I was going to play it myself).

At least it's on Steam/PC if I ever want it. Screw buying some overpriced console or handheld, everything ought to be on PC.

It's on a handheld so it's got it's place. Ultra Despair Girls is a Vita exclusive, though the others are on PC yes. What I will say is I've very much enjoyed them on handhelds as I could lay back in my bed and just take it all in (a lot of yammering goes on) which would not quite be the same on my PC.