[World Map] Orbis RP Map

Sintiya

Ive been around for nearly a year, youve been here for less than a month

I also have a WAY higher military than you

it's a threat? Because if so will have to know that Nubolandia is ready to defend its sovereignty at any cost. We not give up or give in to his imperialism.

it's a threat? Because if so will have to know that Nubolandia is ready to defend its sovereignty at any cost. We not give up or give in to his imperialism.

My 40 Royal Britannian Guards could overthrow you easily

So uh....stop threatening and being aggressive

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Ive been around for nearly a year, youve been here for less than a month

I also have a WAY higher military than you

... Okay, I'm going to have to raise my voice here, before this goes out of hand;

Please do NOT bring in things such as how long you've been active as a reason for denying another country's right to raise a point or question.

This is not the way of a civilized thread. Please be considerate of people who wish to start roleplaying within our small universe, or we'll all be doomed to stay a small universe forever.

So let's keep it civil, and not become elitists where new players end up shying away from because "We've been here much longer than they have".

Nubolandia as a sovereign and independent nation tacitly rejects this map and refuses to accept that our territory is part of Britannia.

I'm sorry- Where would Nubolandia be located, if I may ask? 

In order to avoid blowing this completely out of proportion, I'm sure that Britannia, you and I can work something out, as to give you your own place on the map!

---

Jesus, though. Let's all be a bit more civil.

• Upvote 4

... Okay, I'm going to have to raise my voice here, before this goes out of hand;

Please do NOT bring in things such as how long you've been active as a reason for denying another country's right to raise a point or question.

This is not the way of a civilized thread. Please be considerate of people who wish to start roleplaying within our small universe, or we'll all be doomed to stay a small universe forever.

So let's keep it civil, and not become elitists where new players end up shying away from because "We've been here much longer than they have".

I'm sorry- Where would Nubolandia be located, if I may ask? 

In order to avoid blowing this completely out of proportion, I'm sure that Britannia, you and I can work something out, as to give you your own place on the map!

---

Jesus, though. Let's all be a bit more civil.

He started out aggressive COMPLETELY denying me.

Of course im willing to share, (A considerable amount) of land for any new-comers, as long as they say please and thank you

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Of course im willing to share, (A considerable amount) of land for any new-comers, as long as they say please and thank you

I'm pretty sure that Nubolandia wrote both posts in an IC setting, which you replied to in a personal tone yourself. I'll paraphrase;

Nubolandia tacitly expresses that they feel they've been wronged for their country not being present on the Map, and as such they subsequently raise a voice of protest, demanding answers as to why it isn't. 

You, on the other hand, took this personally, and started to throw around terms such as military and what-not.

I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, but from where I'm standing, I don't see Nubolandia as having been provocative- Merely voicing their concerns as to why their nation is not on the map.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure that Nubolandia wrote both posts in an IC setting, which you replied to in a personal tone yourself. I'll paraphrase;

Nubolandia tacitly expresses that they feel they've been wronged for their country not being present on the Map, and as such they subsequently raise a voice of protest, demanding answers as to why it isn't. 

You, on the other hand, took this personally, and started to throw around terms such as military and what-not.

I'm sure it's a misunderstanding, but from where I'm standing, I don't see Nubolandia as having been provocative- Merely voicing their concerns as to why their nation is not on the map.

Yea that would make a little more sense

IYT09l4.png

Nubolandia is willing to negotiation and we believe that the differences are best resolved by dialogue than by force. I think we have started on the wrong foot and that does not benefit none of the parties. our location is this:

content://media/external/file/17745

Edited by Jairo Flores
  • Upvote 2

Nubolandia is willing to negotiation and we believe that the differences are best resolved by dialogue than by force. I think we have started on the wrong foot and that does not benefit none of the parties. our location is this:

content://media/external/file/17745

Please upload the photo to imugur, and use the 2nd link (Should end in jpg) and place it here

The link provided doesnt work

IYT09l4.png

http://i.imgur.com/VHO3sJC.jpgthis is our location. Sorry for inconvenience

Link is better

However, although that has to be a tad more specific, we will need to talk with Sintiya on that land grab

IYT09l4.png

You know, RP maps like these would be much more "realistic" if nations were only allowed to claim territories which their landmass covers in-game.

Hey, at least Narvan is in the same relative place it is in-game.

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

You know, RP maps like these would be much more "realistic" if nations were only allowed to claim territories which their landmass covers in-game.

Mine is, besides the RP permanent research colonies.

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Mine is, besides the RP permanent research colonies.

Not you, but I admit I facepalm a bit when I see these vast global empires and then look at their in-game nation.

• Upvote 3

I just realized that my nation in the roleplay is smaller than my actual nation, which could technically cover all of eastern europe...

That is a complete lie. Your land area is 6164.172 square kilometers, which is just a tiny bit larger than Peurto Rico. That is less than 200 times what you have now.

My nation is 28619.369 square kilometers, which is larger than Armenia, and it is the exact size as shown on the map.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg