[World Map] Orbis RP Map

Sintiya

That, would be the Banana Republic of Palmia...

Interesting, I've never heard of them, I see them as a rebel group in the Annapolis area. The Franco-phones will not be very happy. 

Edited by Chappie

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Here is picture of my claims. I believe it is time for an international recognition of Svalbard Island since we have been here since The Third Arabian Wars and T-Virus outbreak in which we are prominent for saving human beings with our specialized vaccines.

1zVf2nM.png

The Great Svalbard Empire [GSE]

Edited by Stormrideron
  • Upvote 1

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

-snip-

Added. (I'll err on the side of caution when it comes to adding countries that would, with their claim, absorb other people's countries. If the Banana Republic of Palmia ends up not participating in any RP, then I'll happily edit Nova Scotia as a whole to be yours. I'm just being cautious!)

-snip-

Added. (PS: I'm sorry that the map doesn't contain Svalbard proper.)

(PPS: Whilst some might not recognize your nation as canon, I personally think everyone should have a chance to roleplay out their nation's stuff, so, yeah. ^-^)

• Upvote 1

Added. (I'll err on the side of caution when it comes to adding countries that would, with their claim, absorb other people's countries. If the Banana Republic of Palmia ends up not participating in any RP, then I'll happily edit Nova Scotia as a whole to be yours. I'm just being cautious!)

All good. :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Japan, Taiwan, East Shikoku, Hong Kong, Manchuria, Thailand, Shanghai, Malaysia, Okinawa, North Korea.

Chinese cities are just the cities really.

Edit: Also the city-state of Rome is under our protection.

Edited by Mayor

Japan, Taiwan, East Shikoku, Hong Kong, Manchuria, Thailand, Shanghai, Malaysia, Okinawa, North Korea.

Chinese cities are just the cities really.

I believe (Don't quote me on this, as Chinese geography isn't exactly my forté) that Hong Kong (+Macau) already got settled by Sweden.

So I can edit the rest of the cities and regions together for you, but I'm afraid I can't do that for Hong Kong. (Any city you'd like instead of Hong Kong, with that in mind?)

• Upvote 1

I believe (Don't quote me on this, as Chinese geography isn't exactly my forté) that Hong Kong (+Macau) already got settled by Sweden.

So I can edit the rest of the cities and regions together for you, but I'm afraid I can't do that for Hong Kong. (Any city you'd like instead of Hong Kong, with that in mind?)

Burma, but I will deal with Sweden later. ;)

Burma, but I will deal with Sweden later. ;)

Oh! And uh.. What's the name again..

East Shikoku is already occupied by the Eastern Asian Republic. (As I said- No clue of how geographic names in Asia work. :^))

Oh! And uh.. What's the name again..

East Shikoku is already occupied by the Eastern Asian Republic. (As I said- No clue of how geographic names in Asia work. :^))

No is not anymore, he owns West. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11552-east-shikoku-transferred-to-calondia/

We worked out a deal on the island for peace. (convo is gone now, but he agreed to the deal in this thread)

Country name? Dai Teikoku Calondia

Edited by Mayor

No is not anymore, he owns West. https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11552-east-shikoku-transferred-to-calondia/

We worked out a deal on the island for peace. (convo is gone now, but he agreed to the deal in this thread)

Country name? Dai Teikoku Calondia

Noted!

Also, added! ^-^

• Upvote 1

Thanks, I am fine with other claims to my land just let me know about it! :D

I can deal with usurpers militarily.

Forgot to mention, Vietnam and Taiwan if anyone else has not claimed it.

Edited by Mayor

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Nova Scotian Center for Science and Engineering has set up permanent residence for researchers in the west of Greenland, and in the west peninsula of Russia. (just the northern part of the peninsula)

In Greenland, we're studying the change in climates, and also historical life in the arctic ice.

In Russia, we're studying seismic activity in the volcanoes, and monitoring the tectonic plates of the earth.

Some good research will come of this,

Edited by Chappie

P.S. Your brother said i have whats left of Continental USA (the USA up until TWC)

IYT09l4.png

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Nova Scotian Center for Science and Engineering has set up permanent residence for researchers in the west of Greenland, and in the west peninsula of Russia. (just the northern part of the peninsula)

In Greenland, we're studying the change in climates, and also historical life in the arctic ice.

In Russia, we're studying seismic activity in the volcanoes, and monitoring the tectonic plates of the earth.

Some good research will come of this,

What 'Western peninsula of Russia' are we talking about, here? As a Russian myself, I'm having a tough time trying to figure out which peninsulas you're referring to. (Kamchatka?)

I'll add the other ones already, though.

P.S. Your brother said i have whats left of Continental USA (the USA up until TWC)

In order to maintain transparency and let everyone who takes a look at the thread know what happens when, and when someone gets a claim over a region or province, I'm afraid that I can't very much rely on second-hand accounts. 

(Seriously though- Aren't you already content enough with Central America?) (I'll give you central America in my next edit, but that'll be the last edit I make regarding your nation regarding posts before this thread was created. I think that's fair, no?)

Thanks, I am fine with other claims to my land just let me know about it! :D

I can deal with usurpers militarily.

Forgot to mention, Vietnam and Taiwan if anyone else has not claimed it.

I'll give you Vietnam and Taiwan, but anything after this, you'll have to roleplay out the conquest of IC'ly, and then when you've done that, using a link in this thread so I can make appropriate edits. ^-^

• Upvote 3

In order to maintain transparency and let everyone who takes a look at the thread know what happens when, and when someone gets a claim over a region or province, I'm afraid that I can't very much rely on second-hand accounts. 

(Seriously though- Aren't you already content enough with Central America?) (I'll give you central America in my next edit, but that'll be the last edit I make regarding your nation regarding posts before this thread was created. I think that's fair, no?)

Fair Enough, my nation size is almost to what i would like, then further conquest and war can stop

(Main reason i started signing treaties)

IYT09l4.png

What 'Western peninsula of Russia' are we talking about, here? As a Russian myself, I'm having a tough time trying to figure out which peninsulas you're referring to. (Kamchatka?)

I'll add the other ones already, though.

I'll give you Vietnam and Taiwan, but anything after this, you'll have to roleplay out the conquest of IC'ly, and then when you've done that, using a link in this thread so I can make appropriate edits. ^-^

Oh poop! I meant east sorry, the big one that's jutting out above Japan. Sorry

This one: 

fbbc2ef3e04858defed95e20980bece8.png

Edited by Chappie

Nubolandia as a sovereign and independent nation tacitly rejects this map and refuses to accept that our territory is part of Britannia.

Ive been around for quite some time, i think its fair

IYT09l4.png

Nubolandia as a sovereign and independent nation tacitly rejects this map and refuses to accept that our territory is part of Britannia.

We support your independence if you have no other claims.

We demand an immediate explanation! and we raise our voice of protest against this injury to our territorial sovereignty.

Ive been around for nearly a year, youve been here for less than a month

I also have a WAY higher military than you

IYT09l4.png

We demand an immediate explanation! and we raise our voice of protest against this injury to our territorial sovereignty.

Ive been around for nearly a year, youve been here for less than a month

I also have a WAY higher military than you

100% backs Britannia 

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(