Really UPN

K W Jackson

UPN, I know that you are not a "Raiding Alliance" but when you're not clamping down on "illegal" raiding, I think you actually want it, if so please say it. When this happens http://imgur.com/a/Izpxland 

I think you want to raid, then be arrgh, say "hey we are going to not have an alliance raiding policy." Becuase when you don't even try to talk to people who are raiding "illegally" (for all I know) it makes me think you want that. But wait I have talked to people who have raided INACTIVE nations who break their raiding  policy and they got kick out, I'm probably just being whiny but really UPN 

For Meripez!

actually, a non alliance members can be raided by anybody as they belonged to no one 1) except few are not raided due to his fame 2) a temporary transition from Ally a to ally b or 3) he don't wants to.

Edited by Arthur James
  • Upvote 1

Why is your flag so goddamn awful?

CBVlaOC.jpg

Facepalm-Meme-08.png

actually, a non alliance members can be raided by anybody as they belonged to no one 1) except few are not raided due to his fame 2) a temporary transition from Ally a to ally b

"Members of the United Purple Nations are not allowed to raid any nation residing in an alliance with 10 members or more. Nor can they raid members of an alliance with an active Protectorate or Defense treaty. UPN members shall not raid any nation who has been active within the last 24 hours or who's residing on the Purple Colour sphere. In addition, all raiders must acknowledge that they are responsible for their own actions and that the alliance is not obligated to assist them should their raid prove disastrous.â€

For Meripez!

is this what orbis has come to?

instead of uniting behind a common (neutral) menace, we're posting in this thread

gg us

• Upvote 1
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

RIP UPN

"It was just a prank bro"

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Facepalm-Meme-08.png

"Members of the United Purple Nations are not allowed to raid any nation residing in an alliance with 10 members or more. Nor can they raid members of an alliance with an active Protectorate or Defense treaty. UPN members shall not raid any nation who has been active within the last 24 hours or who's residing on the Purple Colour sphere. In addition, all raiders must acknowledge that they are responsible for their own actions and that the alliance is not obligated to assist them should their raid prove disastrous.â€

As former MoD for UPN i can tell you that due to their open entry policy they get alot of unruly !@#$ that cant read, like that one. its just the downside of beeing a MM-AA. But for real, Get a !@#$ AA and stop crying. 

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 2

Ole2.png

Why is your flag so goddamn awful?

CBVlaOC.jpg

I swear to &#33;@#&#036;ing god the blue things are getting bigger and smaller and are moving around.

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

You aren't even in an alliance.

Therefor, I think nobody cares. I know I don't

You Should, Hes right, He has a case here and beeing Gov you should uphold the rules, if you dont, what is the point of you?

And you should know, that under all previous governments, This offence would incurr immidate dissmissal from the alliance and a semi-permanent ban.

Edited by Ole

Ole2.png

You Should, Hes right, He has a case here and beeing Gov you should uphold the rules, if you dont, what is the point of you?

And you should know, that under all previous governments, This offence would incurr immidate dissmissal from the alliance and a semi-permanent ban.

He's no longer gov m80

Also, the last bit is not true, you have no idea how many people I covered for back when I was in UPN gov. Although, tbf, I have never nor will ever give a &#33;@#&#036; about nones/neutrals which is why nothing happened. :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

-snip-

Mines ironically bad at has more than 20 pixels in it.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win