Roll GPA

Guest hawkeye

Let's face this, GPA is a bunch of pixel-huggers who treats this game like Farmville by logging in just to collect their money and grow while ignoring attack and defend as an important component of the game. If anyone were to attack GPA, it would be a decisive victory for the attacker as GPA is inexperienced with wars.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

so u saying mensa's bad?

Would you like to expand on your list of things I didn't say in my brief post?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

Let's face this, GPA is a bunch of pixel-huggers who treats this game like Farmville by logging in just to collect their money and grow while ignoring attack and defend as an important component of the game. If anyone were to attack GPA, it would be a decisive victory for the attacker as GPA is inexperienced with wars.

GPA actually isn't that bad at defense, and thinking they'd be pushovers, especially with regards to Survivors of the war they were in, is a dangerous way to think.

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

So they should be easy pickings for you then.  I expect to see your alliance's DoW against the GPA by the close of business today.

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

When we're feeling particularly adventurous we order Chocolate.

Chocolate turns out to be a valid CB

Reason for war: "Ventured out of vanilla sphere."

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 3

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

So they should be easy pickings for you then. I expect to see your alliance's DoW against the GPA by the close of business today.

We have nothing to do with GPA, I was merely making an observation on GPA based on their involvement in alliance wars so far. AFAIK they were only involved in one alliance war, correct me if I am wrong and that was last year. It does show their people are somewhat unprepared to protect themselves in potential alliance wars because lack of war experience. By the definition of war experience, I mean their inability to coordinate defenses and counter.

What I think would be the coolest name for this potential wars, "St.Patrick Massacre 2: Mensa Strikes Again." or... "St.Patrick Massarce 2: Revenge of Dioism." Or whatever. If there is a movie with this title, it would be a huge hit.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

I'm actually quite partial to mint ice cream.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

If ever there was a time for me to say 'k' now is that time. k?

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

GPA actually isn't that bad at defense, and thinking they'd be pushovers, especially with regards to Survivors of the war they were in, is a dangerous way to think.

GPA is utter trash. I lost more infra in two weeks of GW3 than I lost in a month of fighting GPA. Also, GPA was unable to break my military superiority until the 2nd round when Mensa came in and blew up my entire &#33;@#&#036;ing military for them.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I havent even logged into this crappy game in some days now

it will become even more crappy once NPO ruin it like they did to (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)

#DestroyNPO2016

FTFY

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

4486 nations exist in P&W as of this moment, 2078 of them have been active in the last week. GPA's member count is 83.

With this in mind, I have no idea why people get their panties in such a bunch over them. Anyone who claims GPA is ruining the game in any way is just paying too much attention to them and is making up problems where there are none. If they want to be neutral just let them do their thing, it really doesn't ruin anything for the rest of us and there's plenty of targets that aren't neutral and are actually worth attacking.

Welcome to my FA life in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)-GPA for the past five years. :v
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1