Capital Punishment Debate

Captain_Vietnam

Capital punishment is a bad idea.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Ignoring the fact that OP is a flaming turd, why is it a bad idea? I personally think that in extreme cases it should be used.

I don't believe in capital punishment (specifically the death penalty) because, well first of all, no matter how many people are in death row, it's still going to be a long and expensive process.

People, even criminals, can change too, and what if the man we're going to kill has changed since he went to death row? Also, what if the man on death row is actually innocent? It's a hit and miss.

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Ignoring the fact that OP is a flaming turd, why is it a bad idea? I personally think that in extreme cases it should be used. Although I think the way we do it in the States is too long and expensive. Bring back the firing squad or noose.

i suggest public executions where people who violate law (murderers, pedophiles, homosexuals, rapists, wiccans) can be executed in public. in style of crucifixion or burning at stake 

_74702713_index-large.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

Are you &#33;@#&#036;ing kidding me, Vietnam?

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

Dear Mr. Vietnam,

Please, don't start things

Sincerely, all of Orbis

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Hhhhmmmmm, now where in the &#33;@#&#036; have I heard this before.....oh yeah, right here....https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7755-capital-punishment/  Let the past die people and get some fresh material!!

X4EfkAB.png

Really?

yes its wrong and disgusting,it suddenly became acceptable

back in tmes they where scared to show it beacuse they where ashamed of their inhuman behaviour 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

waste

a good use of bodies is for human experimentation. i would suggest doing so to prisoners before execution as well 

More like Captain_Mengele.

Srsly. You are probably a kid. Go home, play with your toys and most important stop trolling.

lol why am i agreeing with capatin vietnam? Homosexuals,rapists,  pedophilles etc shoud have the death pentaly

You're trolling right?

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

i suggest public executions where people who violate law (murderers, pedophiles, homosexuals, rapists, wiccans) can be executed in public. in style of crucifixion or burning at stake 

KKK much?

• Upvote 2

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

You're trolling right?

I'm pretty sure that's not even a question. Of &#33;@#&#036;ing course he is.

Hhhhmmmmm, now where in the !@#$ have I heard this before.....oh yeah, right here....https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7755-capital-punishment/  Let the past die people and get some fresh material!!

Captain Vietnam = hawkeye(??)

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png