Pax

The disbandment of The D'Haran Empire

tumblr_mxx24a7wMc1qa3pfso1_400.gif

Get well soon.

Edited by NMA
  • Upvote 1

Im sorry to see you guys go.

None the less, I wouldnt go blaming things on game mechanics, DHE was widely open and raided in mass by political pirates before they where stomped down. Your military had been lack luster from the start, and allowed for raids. With the fall of Roses sphere the political clout you had been riding on was gone.

Political Pirates wasn't stomped down. Our mass raid ended when the last standing military nation in Dharan lost their war to me. We decided to peace then.

Nonetheless, sad to see an alliance disband. Good luck in your future endeavors.

My condolences. May the Dragon Gods guide your paths into a new age.

Rip and good luck in all future plans, and adventures.

That was faster then what I expected. Oh, no round 2?

Thanks everybody :) And it's cool Glorton, I don't take any of it personally. There's some mechanical flaws that make it a bit more difficult imo, but to be real without them there still would have been the whole issue where our lower tier was fairly sparse and yours is much more extensive, and with the offensive strike against us I don't think there's any way we could reasonably have expected a complete win there regardless of mechanics.

Honestly this was probably coming regardless, I won't have a lot of free time for a long time to come. This just kind of accelerated the process because the last thing I wanted was to be an inactive leader who had to sit by while his alliance got raided.

Edited by Pax
  • Upvote 2

Yea I'll miss how u guys put up a good fight. U shall be missed; we shall raise the red flag in ur memory

Did you guys join back with Rose the previous time around?

Pretty sure it was SK

• Upvote 1

Pretty sure it was SK

Nah, last time a bunch of members got poached by Uranicus Socialitus and our remaining few went our separate ways. I was the only one to go to SK.

• Upvote 1

Guest hawkeye

Next time pick a better alliance then Rose. There's solid evidence that they're disorganized and incompetent at the game out there. Check out their war performances and tell me that they don't suck. I'd suggest either The Syndicate or NPO based on performance alone. But that doesn't take into account culture.

Next time pick a better alliance then Rose. There's solid evidence that they're disorganized and incompetent at the game out there. Check out their war performances and tell me that they don't suck. I'd suggest either The Syndicate or NPO based on performance alone. But that doesn't take into account culture.

The reason why we're merging with Rose is because they were our biggest ally.

Lost two wars under a different leader, one was rolled back and the last war we lost we were countered by 9 alliances. We could have been gods at war and still not have won the last war as an alliance.

The last war Rose won outright btw was when I was leading, and guess what and I am leading again. They've heard all the propaganda fed they don't need you to reiterate it to them to make their choice.

• Upvote 2

Yeah don't blame rose for being scrubs now, blame me for being a scrub then!

• Upvote 2

Lost two wars under a different leader, one was rolled back and the last war we lost we were countered by 9 alliances. We could have been gods at war and still not have won the last war as an alliance.

The last war Rose won outright btw was when I was leading, and guess what and I am leading again. They've heard all the propaganda fed they don't need you to reiterate it to them to make their choice.

No offense but my feiend Keegoz is back on power. Calluie focused more on economy than fighting. Keegoz focuses more on fighting. So Rose will do better now. Edited by Gallifrey
  • Upvote 1

Yeah don't blame rose for being scrubs now, blame me for being a scrub then!

>implying you're not still a scrub

Who're you trying to fool?