Should A Wall Be Built?

Captain_Vietnam

rapists and drug smugglers from mexico can march over the border and rape american citizens and support drug abuse. the time is for trump. a wall needs to be built. a great big huge wall that will stop the mexicans. the wall needs to be built strong and the military needs to be stationed on it as america needs to be great again. drug users and rapists wont be able to cross over the border with this great wall in place. america will become great again and the american people will be strong. sanders says we should let rapists into america. but i am against that. we need to build a wall and we need to make it big strong and long..

what will happen? mexicans will come into our nation and rape american woman. shoot up our schools and spread anti american beliefs. a wall needs to be built and trump needs to get in. only he can make america great again. the wall needs to be built strong and big. but look at sander. sanders the zionists wants to knock down any walls and ban guns. so mexicans can come over the border and murder americas. the time for trump needs to come or america will never be great

america needs to be great. a wall needs to be built and the mexican drug trade needs to stop. but currently liberals are in white house and the wall will never be built and america will never be great again. i am against this. i will support the wall as it needs to be built in order for america to become great again.

America? What in the world happened to Vietnam?

Who's saying that America needs to be made great again? Trump! Wait a second, doesn't he hate communist policies? :blink:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Economic_policy

America? What in the world happened to Vietnam?

Who's saying that America needs to be made great again? Trump! Wait a second, doesn't he hate communist policies? :blink:  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump#Economic_policy

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/15/news/economy/donald-trump-wall-street/

trump will crush wall street capitalists ^

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/15/news/economy/donald-trump-wall-street/

trump will crush wall street capitalists ^

I never liked wall street its like little kids playing with the fate of a country
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

You know Harms, I dialed it in when you where in Rose out of a desire to keep things running smoothly, but now that you're out I can be completely honest.

You are a stupid, ignorant, petulant, racist child. To go so quickly from advocating the deaths of human beings to making a generic racist joke shows that you simply lack the maturity to talk about anything other edge humour and video games.

triggering intensifies

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I have several suggestions!

1. Just shore up the fence we already have there!

2. Mine the entire border with all those mines we have laying around.

3. Have KOS orders for our border guards.

4. Build a giant pit filled with chimichangas.

Lmao

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Guest hawkeye

screw the wall

destroy the government and declare anarchism

with people divided along ethnic lines in tribal units

then there will be no problem with "borders"

1. fence isnt strong enough

2. could be effective but do it along wall. mexicans are liberals and collectivist. they hate the individual and will most likely throw babies onto the mines as they're that vile to clear them off

3. do so already. militarize the border along with wall

4. what? 

Says the Communist.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

rapists and drug smugglers from mexico can march over the border and rape american citizens and support drug abuse. the time is for trump. a wall needs to be built. a great big huge wall that will stop the mexicans. the wall needs to be built strong and the military needs to be stationed on it as america needs to be great again. drug users and rapists wont be able to cross over the border with this great wall in place. america will become great again and the american people will be strong. sanders says we should let rapists into america. but i am against that. we need to build a wall and we need to make it big strong and long..

what will happen? mexicans will come into our nation and rape american woman. shoot up our schools and spread anti american beliefs. a wall needs to be built and trump needs to get in. only he can make america great again. the wall needs to be built strong and big. but look at sander. sanders the zionists wants to knock down any walls and ban guns. so mexicans can come over the border and murder americas. the time for trump needs to come or america will never be great

america needs to be great. a wall needs to be built and the mexican drug trade needs to stop. but currently liberals are in white house and the wall will never be built and america will never be great again. i am against this. i will support the wall as it needs to be built in order for america to become great again.

We need to build a wall north of the Quang Tri pronvince to keep those commies out.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Guest hawkeye

We need to build a wall north of the Quang Tri pronvince to keep those commies out.

He's what I call a "Right Wing Commie"

If Trump thinks a literal wall will work, and that he can actually get Mexico to pay for such a contraption, he's stupider than I thought (considering the amount of political manipulation and opportunism in his campaign: no strong establishment pick, and the frontrunner Cruz lies almost as much as him). It'll probably be just a set of border restrictions.

It's not just a wall, for a border as long as the US-Mexican one you would need 100,000+ guards just to man it to prevent crossings via ladder/rope. And then there's tunnels.

• Upvote 1

1,989 miles long for a stupid wall? Lmao

I would say that 1,989+ reasons for why its stupid to build a wall 

• Upvote 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

If Trump thinks a literal wall will work, and that he can actually get Mexico to pay for such a contraption, he's stupider than I thought (considering the amount of political manipulation and opportunism in his campaign: no strong establishment pick, and the frontrunner Cruz lies almost as much as him). It'll probably be just a set of border restrictions.

Considering like Sanders he'll be seeking ripping up NAFTA if the Mexicans aren't willing to renegotiate (read: Give Trump everything he wants) they'll pay or Trump will hurt them much more than the cost of the wall would cost. 

It's not just a wall, for a border as long as the US-Mexican one you would need 100,000+ guards just to man it to prevent crossings via ladder/rope. And then there's tunnels.

To most people that'd be an endorsement. Of course it'd require guards and you say 100,000+ extra? There you go, Trump with his wall policy is going to create 100,000+ jobs. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, build a wall around Vietnam so Captain Vietnam won't have access to the Internet and we will be freed from him.

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Don't lie i know you want to put mines on the mexcican border

And you build wall around your nation too to block your people from leaving your land. We will make you pay for it.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Lol, Freaking Poland has a stroger millitary than the shit called Vietnam.
  • Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

So you claim to be a Communist? You also support the Chairman of a massive corporation. You're also a xenophobe, which goes against one of the most important aspects of Marxism: internationalism. You also are religious and are against atheism. Marx himself called religion "the opiate of the masses". You're just a bad troll.

• Upvote 1

<insert signature here>