Should A Wall Be Built?

Captain_Vietnam

rapists and drug smugglers from mexico can march over the border and rape american citizens and support drug abuse. the time is for trump. a wall needs to be built. a great big huge wall that will stop the mexicans. the wall needs to be built strong and the military needs to be stationed on it as america needs to be great again. drug users and rapists wont be able to cross over the border with this great wall in place. america will become great again and the american people will be strong. sanders says we should let rapists into america. but i am against that. we need to build a wall and we need to make it big strong and long..

what will happen? mexicans will come into our nation and rape american woman. shoot up our schools and spread anti american beliefs. a wall needs to be built and trump needs to get in. only he can make america great again. the wall needs to be built strong and big. but look at sander. sanders the zionists wants to knock down any walls and ban guns. so mexicans can come over the border and murder americas. the time for trump needs to come or america will never be great

america needs to be great. a wall needs to be built and the mexican drug trade needs to stop. but currently liberals are in white house and the wall will never be built and america will never be great again. i am against this. i will support the wall as it needs to be built in order for america to become great again.

rapists and drug smugglers from mexico can march over the border and rape american citizens and support drug abuse. the time is for trump. a wall needs to be built. a great big huge wall that will stop the mexicans. the wall needs to be built strong and the military needs to be stationed on it as america needs to be great again. drug users and rapists wont be able to cross over the border with this great wall in place. america will become great again and the american people will be strong. sanders says we should let rapists into america. but i am against that. we need to build a wall and we need to make it big strong and long..

what will happen? mexicans will come into our nation and rape american woman. shoot up our schools and spread anti american beliefs. a wall needs to be built and trump needs to get in. only he can make america great again. the wall needs to be built strong and big. but look at sander. sanders the zionists wants to knock down any walls and ban guns. so mexicans can come over the border and murder americas. the time for trump needs to come or america will never be great

america needs to be great. a wall needs to be built and the mexican drug trade needs to stop. but currently liberals are in white house and the wall will never be built and america will never be great again. i am against this. i will support the wall as it needs to be built in order for america to become great again.

wait, you are saying that anti-american beliefs are bad yet you say that vietnam and other communist nations are better than the rest of the world.

The mods really need to step in and just ban this shit. It's kind of astounding that it's gone on this long.

I'm really disappointed. There is a lot of substance that could go in here, but people just don't do it. 

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Dear Capatin Vietnam,why are you so concerned about America? If you liked Vietnam so much you would not like America,if i where you i'd be rather happy to see america collapse

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Dear Capatin Vietnam,why are you so concerned about America? If you liked Vietnam so much you would not like America,if i where you i'd be rather happy to see america collapse

id like to see american become a christian state. the islamics have one so why not the christians? 

mexicans are not mongols. mongols where a powerful christian force that spread christianity to china and knocked out the islamics. 

they knocked the shiites in Iran and Iraq.

the mongols pillaged and raped christians 

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

wat

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

China tried once and guess what the mongols did to the "great" wall

trump.jpg

So Illegals = Mongols?

Well folks it's clear the wall has to get 10 feet taller to keep out the Mexican Khaganate. We will also need to make use of snipers, landmines, drones, and such to kill such barbaric invaders.

20110517_dn_g1elmr17c.jpg

I'm really disappointed. There is a lot of substance that could go in here, but people just don't do it. 

It's so obviously a troll account it's not even funny. Inactive in game but shotgun blasts inflammatory posts. Inconsistent speech patterns and views. I'm baffled as to why this hasn't been dealt with already.

• Upvote 1

trump.jpg

So Illegals = Mongols?

Well folks it's clear the wall has to get 10 feet taller to keep out the Mexican Khaganate. We will also need to make use of snipers, landmines, drones, and such to kill such barbaric invaders.

20110517_dn_g1elmr17c.jpg

well mongols where extremely powerful force

theyd be like mexico with US army tech actually invading through south

mexican immigrants are not army 

• Upvote 1

A wall is not efficient cuz they can make Ladder.

• Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

I have several suggestions!

1. Just shore up the fence we already have there!

2. Mine the entire border with all those mines we have laying around.

3. Have KOS orders for our border guards.

4. Build a giant pit filled with chimichangas.

You know Harms, I dialed it in when you where in Rose out of a desire to keep things running smoothly, but now that you're out I can be completely honest.

You are a stupid, ignorant, petulant, racist child. To go so quickly from advocating the deaths of human beings to making a generic racist joke shows that you simply lack the maturity to talk about anything other edge humour and video games. 

• Upvote 1

I have several suggestions!

1. Just shore up the fence we already have there!

2. Mine the entire border with all those mines we have laying around.

3. Have KOS orders for our border guards.

4. Build a giant pit filled with chimichangas.

1. fence isnt strong enough

2. could be effective but do it along wall. mexicans are liberals and collectivist. they hate the individual and will most likely throw babies onto the mines as they're that vile to clear them off

3. do so already. militarize the border along with wall

4. what? 

1. fence isnt strong enough

2. could be effective but do it along wall. mexicans are liberals and collectivist. they hate the individual and will most likely throw babies onto the mines as they're that vile to clear them off

3. do so already. militarize the border along with wall

4. what? 

1. That does not mean it can not be upgraded and repaired.

2. Not true, if they did, every nation in the world would condemn them, except china and north korea.

3. Except they only detain them and send them back to mexico, where they will try to come back the same way.

4. No idea either.