Expansion of the Syndicare Program

Roy Mustang

And you apparently forget how to english

You know I wouldn't usually rap this but I got the facts to back this, just last year Orbis had over 600 whiners caskets.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Why is everyone pretending they like Charming Friends? When the hell did anyone like Charming Friends?

Is that you, Ansom?

• Upvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

You know I wouldn't usually rap this but I got the facts to back this, just last year Orbis had over 600 whiners caskets.

Sir I appreciate the Kanye reference.

Why is everyone pretending they like Charming Friends? When the hell did anyone like Charming Friends?

I liked Charming Friends before it was cool.

Also, that's pretty ballsy coming from someone holding on to their Odd Squad forum pip.

• Upvote 2

This just like one of those buddy cop movies. The wacky, less experienced and younger wildcard teams up with the old, soon to retire cop.

It's gonna be great!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Why are Pantheon still on that list? I'm sure they are capable of looking after themselves, and maybe you should upgrade that to an MDoAP or something. Just saying...

Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, there are details of the Pantheon-Syndicate relationship to which you are not privy. It's possible. :P

• Upvote 3

Maybe, juuuuuuuust maybe, there are details of the Pantheon-Syndicate relationship to which you are not privy. It's possible. :P

Wait, are you saying non-gov members shitpostoing on the OWF don't know everything? That's crazy talk. Everyone knows that those people are the best sources in game.

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wait, are you saying non-gov members shitpostoing on the OWF don't know everything? That's crazy talk. Everyone knows that those people are the best sources in game.

Metro come on I'm still waiting on my orders! You're slacking bro!

Metro come on I'm still waiting on my orders! You're slacking bro!

gib money

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Also, that's pretty ballsy coming from someone holding on to their Odd Squad forum pip.

I like the design of the OS pip. Mad Max, the guy Ansom hired to do it, did a good job with it. You also do a lot of shit talking for someone who's lost the last 3 wars he's been in under Rose;

giphy.gif

Edited by Bigby Wolf

Excuse me but who are you again?

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm not exactly sure why exactly CF was disliked by some. Maybe because in some circles it stands for child free and it triggers teenage moms around here?

• Upvote 1

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I'm not exactly sure why exactly CF was disliked by some. Maybe because in some circles it stands for child free and it triggers teenage moms around here?

I didn't even think of that.  Now I'm triggered.

• Downvote 1

I didn't even think of that.  Now I'm triggered.

MoAQjf7.gif

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

They are hardcore SJW's that defied the politic conventions of the game to disband a Nazi themed alliance.

My kind of players  :wub:

• Upvote 4

They are hardcore SJW's that defied the politic conventions of the game to disband a Nazi themed alliance.

Looks like we need to get Odin in here. :P

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

iZHAsgV.png

My kind of players  :wub:

~starcrossedluvers~

• Upvote 2

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

Have fun out there you guys! Satisfriend is the best. <3

o/ tS

o/ CF

<3 wub u baby

Shame you had to leave t$ right before our unholy union

• Upvote 1

4nVL9WJ.jpg