Expansion of the Syndicare Program

Roy Mustang

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

• Upvote 2

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Plz take good care of the SJWs

• Upvote 2

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

If that's your opinion, then you'll be disappointed to hear that this program's been running with W as the program liaison for about 6 months now :P

oh god

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

If that's your opinion, then you'll be disappointed to hear that this program's been running with W as the program liaison for about 6 months now :P

And now you protect Cody K. My point stands. :P

xzhPlEh.png?1

And now you protect Cody K. My point stands. :P

Wait, the alliance that used to hand out protectorates like they were going out of style is giving us crap about who we protect? That's pretty rich don't you think?

• Upvote 6

Wait, the alliance that used to hand out protectorates like they were going out of style is giving us crap about who we protect? That's pretty rich don't you think?

What's really rich is that you took my comments seriously. It's like you don't even read any of my other posting. :(

I like CF and Aperture, relax. :D

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 6
xzhPlEh.png?1

I'm glad to see Pantheon is still a participant in the Syndicare program at this time and hope that our two alliances will continue to be close no matter what the next step ends up being for Pantheon.  ^_^

I would also like to welcome Charming Friends to the Syndicare program.  :lol:

Edited by AstraKatG
  • Upvote 1

Use is the key word in your statement :)

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Used is the key word in your statement :)

The Syndicate was one of them; their rebellious phase is lasting longer than anticipated. One day they'll appreciate our love. ;_;

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

What's really rich is that you took my comments seriously. It's like you don't even read any of my other posting. :(

I like CF and Aperture, relax. :D

Expecting Roy to not take it seriously and to relax was your fist mistake kurd :P
  • Upvote 2

uHQTKq6.png

The Syndicate was one of them; their rebellious phase is lasting longer than anticipated. One day they'll appreciate our love. ;_;

"I will send a fully armed battalion to remind them of my love!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdxLohjwhoQ

• Upvote 1

People talk so much shit about me in the forums that they forget to make they post good.

• Upvote 1

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

People talk so much shit about me in the forums that they forget to make they post good.

And you apparently forget how to english

• Upvote 5

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.